Serendipity - Version Alpha - Cover

Serendipity - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There is a story about a frog that is put into a pot of water at room temperature. The pot is put on the stove and the heat is increased slowly. The frog is alleged not to realize he is being cooked, even up to his final moments. I understand that frog, because in a sense, the same thing happened to me. My house was the pot. My niece and her two friends were the water. And a happy little accident was the source of the heat that slowly cooked me.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

For all the rationalizing I had been doing, it became clear to me very quickly (when I was invited to bring the camera) that I am a pervert, plain and simple.

How do I know?

It’s simple. Not once did I exert any effort towards trying to talk myself out of going in there. I could have left the house and driven around for a month, cooling down. But I didn’t do that.

What I did do was get the camera and report for duty as a photographer in roughly three minutes. Nor did I wait in the bedroom. Once I heard the water running, I opened the door and walked into my master bathroom. The shower stall had a clear glass door, clear being a relative term, of course. It was spotted with water, and little runnels of water were running down it. But there were definitely three naked girls in there, and it was clear that the rule of the day was “You wash my back and I’ll wash yours.”

When it also became clear that they weren’t going to stop with backs, I started taking pictures.

I forgot to kill the flash first.

“Uncle Bob!” squealed three girls as I took the first picture. For some reason, the fact that they all three called me that shot straight to my balls. Emma and Ashley had always been very proper with me, addressing me only as “Mr. Simmons.”

“Just making sure it works,” I said, taking another picture.

“No you’re not, you dirty old man,” came the voice of my niece.

“Guilty as charged,” I said, setting the flash off again. I was pretty sure the pictures would be more or less worthless. I’d be able to tell it was naked flesh, but nothing would be really clear.

Suddenly a female body plastered itself to the door, compressing her breasts and pressing her belly against the glass. Luckily the camera was ready and I took the picture. Only afterwards did I think about who it might have been.

“You slut,” accused Caitlin, establishing that it hadn’t been her. I was pretty sure that was a little bold for Emma.

“You let him fuck you,” came Ashley’s giggle. “All I did was flash him.”

“You’re still a slut.”

“I learned it from you.”

It went on like that. I looked around. I saw the backpacks Emma and Ashley had been wearing when they got back from the run. They were the kind that kids like to wear these days, that are more of a cloth sack and the cords that hold it closed go around the shoulders. You couldn’t put anything heavy in something like that, and I assumed it held their clothes. When I picked one up, I confirmed that.

I left the room with both bags and stashed them under my bed. Then I went back in the bathroom and gathered up all the towels, which I put on the foot of my bed.

Then I sat down beside the towels with the camera and waited.


There was minor outrage when they came out of the shower and couldn’t find any towels. A face opened the door and peered out at me, where I sat, smugly, with the camera in my lap.

“I suppose you think you’re pretty clever,” said Caitlin.

“I think I’m very clever,” I admitted.

She, of course, had no compunction about appearing naked before my eyes, so she just walked into the bedroom and casually picked up a towel.

“No fair wrapping it around you,” I told her.

“Pervert,” she snorted.

“Caitlin?” came a plaintive cry from the bathroom. “Where are our clothes?”

“They don’t need them,” I whispered.

“You don’t need them,” she called out. She leaned down to put her face in front of mine. “No funny business. You’re mine, and I’m not in the mood to share.”

“You’ll notice that I’m fully dressed,” I pointed out. I held up the camera. “I’m just here to get the blackmail evidence I need to control the situation you let get out of control.”

“Don’t nag,” she said. “You sound like my mother.”

Ashley appeared first, which didn’t surprise me. It was interesting, because I’d seen her in a bikini countless times, and admired her each of them. But actually naked, she looked different somehow. I don’t mean because I could see her breasts or genitals. Rather, I thought she looked a little thicker in the waist than usual. It was crazy. A bikini can’t make a girl look skinny-waisted, but that’s how I’d always thought of her. Now she looked a little more human or something. It was a little weird. Maybe it was because her hair was wet, and plastered to her skin.

Not that I was complaining. Her breasts were just as big as Caitlin’s, but her nipples were so dark they looked almost black. I couldn’t separate the nipples from the areolas behind them. She had the quintessential teenage pussy, the one I described earlier, that had tight, rolled in lips that seemed to be trying to close off and protect her vagina from being plundered. Her mons was covered with stubble, the same color as her dark brown hair. I found out not long after that, that she’d been meaning to touch things up, but hadn’t gotten around to it yet. I found out at the same time she’s the one who got Caitlin to shave.

Emma tried to hide behind Ashley, but Ashley was having none of it. If she was going to be on display, then her friend was too.

“You may as well let him see you,” said Ashley, over her shoulder. “He’s going to sooner or later anyway.”

I felt Caitlin sit down beside me, but didn’t look at her.

“I’m so embarrassed,” moaned Emma.

“Why?” asked Caitlin. “We’re all naked.”

“He’s not,” pointed out Emma.

Ashley stepped aside so quickly Emma couldn’t keep up. I gazed at her nakedness. She had breasts that would barely fill an A cup, with tiny areolas upon which perched pencil eraser sized nipples. She didn’t shave, but her bikini area was a carefully tended narrow strip of carrot colored, curly hair, redder than her chestnut colored pixie cut head hair, which I would have called auburn.

“You’d feel better if he was naked?” asked Ashley, clearly surprised.

“No!” said Emma, quickly. “That’s not what I meant.” She frowned. I could tell her instinct was to try to cover her breasts, but she visibly fought the urge down. “Actually, I don’t know what I meant,” she said, licking her lips.

“Are you embarrassed because he knows what you like Ashley to do to you?”

“I like you to do it too,” said Emma. She looked at me. “But I’m not a lesbian.”

“Doesn’t matter if you are,” I said.

“But I’m not!” she insisted. “I only do that with these two.”

“Whatever you want,” I said.

“I want you to like me,” she moaned.

“Don’t be silly,” I said. “Of course I like you. And not because you’re my niece’s best friend. Naturally, that helps. If she loves you then I love you too, but I like you just fine anyway. Emma, I don’t care about your sexual experiences, either with these two or with your cousin. Who you have sex with does not define you.”

She relaxed just a little, and her lips looked inclined to smile.

“Thanks,” she said.

“You’re welcome,” I said.

“You don’t really need any pictures to make me keep your secret,” she went on. “I would never do anything to hurt you or Kat.”

“What if I want a few pictures just to warm a cold, lonely night when Kat isn’t here?” I asked.

Now she actually looked interested.

“Really?”

“You’re beautiful,” I said, softly. “And sexy. If it weren’t for Kat, and the fact that you’re so young, you’d find out just how much of a pervert I really am.”

“Wow,” she sighed.

“What about me?” asked Ashley, sounding annoyed.

“You, I’d just wear out,” I said. “You were made for sex, and I’d lock you in my bedroom.”

“Uncle Bob!” scolded Caitlin. “You’re not making this any easier. I have told them you’re off limits. Don’t encourage them.”

“I just want them to understand there’s nothing wrong with them, and nothing wrong with me,” I said. “Now ... I confess I have never seen two women making love. I don’t think it’s odd that I’m interested in doing that. Just for educational purposes, of course.”

“And something to remember on those long, cold, lonely nights this winter,” said Caitlin, grumpily.

“Oh, I plan to have plenty of pictures of you too, my sweet,” I said.

“That’s better,” she said, leaning against me.

I stood up and pulled her up with me. I used my best Sunday Night Football voice.

“Are you ready for some pussy?” I quipped.


It really was interesting, as things turned out, and not quite what my preconceptions expected.

They didn’t just crawl on the bed and do it. By that, I mean I expected Emma to lie on her back and spread her legs, and for Ashley to crawl on and feast. But it wasn’t like that at all.

All three girls lay down, with Emma in the middle, lying on her back. Each of the flanking girls laid a gentle hand on Emma’s stomach, where they held hands.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” asked Caitlin.

“You don’t have to,” said Ashley.

“I know,” said Emma. “It’s okay. I’m just nervous, that’s all.”

“You know we love you,” said Caitlin. “And if he ever does anything with the pictures I promise you I’ll cut his balls off, okay?”

“I beg your pardon?” I interjected. Interestingly, it was Emma who raised her head and spoke.

“She wouldn’t really. She’s crazy in love with you.”

Caitlin turned her head toward me.

“You just stand there and take your pictures. Your verbal assistance is not necessary.”

“This was your idea,” I reminded her.

Ashley spoke to me next.

“She’s just nervous too. Humor her. She’ll get over it in a little bit.”

“She’s nervous?”

“Shhhh!”

“Got it. Never mind me. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.”

I backed up while Caitlin glared at me.

Pretty soon, though, I began to suspect that they’d forgotten all about me. What happened was that Caitlin and Ashley made love to Emma. That’s the only way I could describe what I saw. They kissed her and stroked her with hands that were feather soft. And she kissed them back. There were whispers, only some of which I could understand. One was when Ashley said, “I want to taste you. Can I? Pleeease?” Emma’s soft “Uh huh” was filled with passion.

When Ashley finally moved to assume the position I’d expected her to, Caitlin covered the upper half. She licked and sucked Emma’s nipples while Ashley licked and sucked Emma’s pussy. I was only sure that Ashley was thinking about me when she pulled her lips away from her feast, spread Emma’s pussy lips to expose her clit, and then looked over her shoulder at me with a smoky look in her eyes.

I realized I had yet to take a single picture.

I took a chance and moved up right next to the bed, kneeling down. That put Ashley’s face and Emma’s pussy about a foot and a half away from the camera.

Ashley might have wanted to taste Emma, but she definitely remembered that I was there, because she posed for me. She stuck her tongue out and touched the tip to Emma’s bud. Then she held it that way until I took a picture. She posed with the flat of her tongue pressed against Emma’s closed pussy lips, and another of that tongue spreading those lips.

Then I think she forgot about me and just made Emma happy. I was startled to suddenly find Caitlin’s face hovering near my head. I looked up and she moved forward for a kiss.

“Thank you,” she mouthed.

I wasn’t sure what that meant, but I mouthed “You’re welcome” back at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.