Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II
Chapter 26: Modeling Camp (Weeks 2 & 3)

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Modeling Camp (Weeks 2 & 3) - Part II of a teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. 2015 Clitorides Awards as the Best Epic Story (1st) / Best Humorous Story (1st) / Best Romantic Story (2nd)/ Best Author (2nd).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Sunday July 20, 2014 – Freshman Year

I went to the gym and did a light workout just to get the kinks out. I used their dry sauna to loosen me up, and then I swam laps. They had a special on massages, so I had one before going back to home base.

We had a free day. The two New York girls, Olivia and Courtney, went home for the day. Adrienne called me and invited me over for lunch. I asked her if it would be okay to bring Sarah, Kat and Sasha. They were excited they were going to meet a supermodel.

Until it was time to go, I returned calls. I was surprised I had one from Eve.

"Hey, Eve, is it a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was just getting up," she said, sounding like hell.

"Rough night, last night?" I asked.

"Just about like any other. We had gig at a little bar. After they closed we stayed, and had a few before going home. No big deal," she told me. "I saw you about killed yourself. What were you thinking?"

"I was testing a new toy for Range Sports. It broke at just the wrong, time and knocked me out."

"You okay?"

"Yes, thanks for asking."

"Oh, I finished the breakup song. Sorry, but I don't think you'll be a fan. I went a little hard on you."

"Great, just one more thing I need to add to my list."

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing, I've just had a bad week. It was good talking to you." I said as I hung up.

Maybe she and Tami could compare notes. Speaking of which, I needed to call her. She actually left a message.

"Hey, I just wanted to return your call, and let you know I'm all right."

"I got the tweet. So you're really okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"David, what is going on? I'm going crazy here. No one is talking to me about you. Why are you being so mean to me? I call and I get it's a family matter. Then I see you traded in the car we picked out. To top it off, I had to find out you were in an accident by watching it on TV."

"Tami, to be honest, that is how my parents found out," I told her.

"David, you came home from the hospital yesterday! Did you not think to even call me? Have things changed that much?" she asked me.

I could hear the pain in her voice. I was messing this up. She was still my friend after all. I would have wanted to hear from her if she had been hurt. I felt like such a dick.

"I really am sorry Tami, I should have called you."

"You know I love you, David, but right now I don't like you very much. You even called Missy and Harper yesterday. How do you think that made me feel?"

"Look, I'm sorry Tami. I was still pissed you sent those two to force me to call you."

"David, that's just it. I shouldn't have to force you to call me. Your Mom told me you were having a tough time with Trevor and me going out. She said you needed to change some things to be able to be happy for me. Don't you think you should be talking to me if we are going to work this out? If I didn't know any better, I would think you're really trying to hurt me. You know how much it drives me crazy when you keep me in the dark on things. Why are you being this way?" Tami asked.

"I needed time to get my head around you dating seriously," I said and decided to come clean. "We have always said someday we'll get married. You were just waiting for me to grow up. In my mind, I made a claim on you which was not fair to either of us. I was planning my life as if we were already married in a lot of ways.

"Eve was a perfect example. She knew what we mean to each other. She knew if I had to choose, I would choose you and not look back. That was why she went a little nuts when you and I talked.

"The good side of me committing to you was we are closer than friends. The bad side is if we are this close, I can't even imagine you being with another guy. I needed to release my claim on you, for me to be able to handle you and Trevor going out. I love you to death. You'll always be my one and only. I just needed to come to grips with us just being friends. As my friend I can be happy for you," I confessed.

"So what you're telling me is, because I'm just a friend, I get the cone of silence," she accused me.

There it was. This was what was going to tear us apart. I had my whole alpha male thing which made it impossible for me to be happy for her if I thought she was mine. She had her need to know everything about me. This was what was going to end us. The realization almost made me drop the phone.

"Look, things need to change. You're always bitching about me becoming more mature. How is that ever going to happen if you keep pulling my strings, or if you keep telling me what decisions to make?" I asked.

Ever wish you could take something back? I knew it as soon as I said it. If I wasn't sure, Tami let me know.

"You know what, you're right. Things have to change. What you are forgetting is this is a two way street. When I thought you were out of the picture, I accepted the scholarship to Wesleyan. I would never have taken it if we had not been on the outs.

"I'm doing it now with picking a college. Hell, I even went and talked to football coaches to see if you were a good fit. I need to stop and look at what is best for me, not us. I just turned down an opportunity to go study abroad because of you. If I had realized things were so bad, I would have done us both a favor and accepted it."

"Don't let me stop you," I shot back. "I'm not going to be the source of your regrets. You do what is best for you. If that means dating Trevor, go for it. If it means you studying somewhere else, by all means go. As far as college goes, I want what is best for you. Even if it means we are no longer friends. I'll always want you to be happy," I told her.

"Don't lay your guilt trip on me. You're such a dick sometimes. This whole I will sacrifice everything so you're happy bullshit makes me sick. If you would just be honest with me, we could work through this. If you keep spouting your bullshit, we'll never survive," Tami said.

"You're pissing me off with this crap. You've set it up so that if things don't turn out, you can point the finger at me. What's the real reason you didn't take it? Remember that two way street comment?" I shot back.

"I guess I was scared. I've seen what going to Wesleyan had done to us. If I went to England, it would be worse."

"Well, at least you're able to tell me the real reason, but let me ask you, could it be any worse than this?" I asked.

I heard her take a deep sigh.

"I'm going to do us both a favor. We clearly need some serious time apart. I'm going to accept the fellowship to go study abroad. I'll be gone a year. You need to learn to be your own person. I need to be away from you. The only way we can survive this is if we each learn to be our own persons. I want you to promise me something," she told me.

"What is it?" I asked, sure a deal-breaker was coming.

"You won't contact me while I'm gone. I have to get over my need to know what is going on in your life and you have to free me from your claim on me. If we ever want to be friends, we have to do this. If we don't, I can't see us making it. We'll end up hating each other and I don't want that," she told me.

"So will we be friends when you come back?" I asked.

"David, I have no idea. But we have to set each other free. I suspect I'll always have a special place in my heart for you, but I don't have a crystal ball. We can't promise each other anything, or that defeats the whole purpose of me going away."

I felt the tears on my cheeks. My worst fear had come true. I felt responsible for this.

"I'm sorry, Tami, I really am."

"Don't be. All the signs were there. I just refused to believe them. No one is at fault. Please become the man I know you can be. I'll be very disappointed if you don't. I love you with all my heart and this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But I know it has to be me. I'm breaking up with you," she said and then sobbed.

The connection ended, along with my world. There was a huge hollow place in my heart where Tami used to live. It felt like she had been ripped out of my life. I put my phone down and curled up in a little ball. Even though I saw the logic in this, I wished it hadn't happened like this. She might not love me when she came back, but I could never imagine not loving her. She was the one true love of my life. I would respect her wishes and work on becoming the best I could be.


There was a knock on my door. It was Kat. She took one look at me and just held me.

"Oh, sexy boy. She is just stupid right now. Give her time. She will find out what she loses," Kat assured me. "Go wash your face. It is time to go see your ... supermodel friend."

I always felt better when I was with Kat. She was a real nurturer. She would make some guy very lucky when she picked him.

I did as I was told and went downstairs. Sasha had hailed a cab. I sat up front because of my long legs and gave the cabbie the address. The doorman recognized me and told me Adrienne was expecting us.

We met Tyler at the door, and she had lunch already on the table. There were five salads and a steak and salad. Adrienne came in, lighting up the room as she always does. I introduced her to everyone.

"Okay, who has worked with David?" she asked.

Kat and Sarah said they had. Sasha surprised me.

"He and I are doing a Jade shoot tomorrow."

"What the hell, David? Isn't that three in one week?" Tyler said.

"Yeah."

"Who is your agent here in New York?" Adrianne asked.

"I don't have one," I told her. "Clare Thomas usually handles things, but I haven't heard from her since I went to San Francisco."

"Crap, Clare Thomas is no longer with Ford. She is going back to school to get her MBA. She started at the University of Chicago in June," Tyler told me.

"So who is my agent?" I asked.

"You are now a pool model. It means you're on your own. But they get the pleasure of collecting 35% of your income when someone calls in and asks for you, specifically," Tyler told me.

"Your contract lets you freelance, correct?" Adrianne asked.

"I only pay them if they find me work," I told her.

"What do you pay Kendal and Tom? What do they do?" Tyler asked.

"They handle my business, and if I need a contract for a job they review it or write it. I pay them 10% of everything."

"What if we could make you the face of Jade?" Tyler asked.

"Hang on, let me ask Devin," I said as I dialed his number.

"Hey, my Mom is looking for you," I threatened him.

"She better not be. What's up?"

"Do you and Lou want to spend the afternoon with some models and talk a little business?"

"Of course," he answered me.

"Tell Lou to take a shower and to not wear jeans. If we go out for dinner, it'll be somewhere nice. You'll be buying."

"Maybe I'll take one, too," Devin confessed.

"Okay, I just got you face-to-face with the owner of Range Sports," I said as I pulled out my iPad. "Here is my current contract with him."

I handed it to Tyler.

"He is also less than thrilled with Ford's talent. I think you could pick-up his one-off stuff today. I'm a free agent at the end of the year. You just have to make it worth my while," I told Adrienne with tongue firmly in my cheek.

At the end of each year there was a buyout clause. If either of us wanted out we could, for a price.

"Are you flexible?" Adrienne asked me.

"Morally or physically?"

"Oh, sexy boy is being bad," Kat said.

Adrienne just rolled her eyes at me.


When Devin arrived, he went with Tyler and Adrienne to her office. They invited me in after a while.

"I've looked at what Jade sells and I'm comfortable with you working with them. I'm a little pissed Ford didn't clear it with me beforehand. We need to get you an agent, now that Clare is gone, to keep on top of things like this. Ford could have sent you to Nike, which would have breached our contract," Devin said heating up.

"You do know I would never do that, don't you?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do know, and believe me I appreciate it," he told me and then smiled. "I have a little reward for you. Since you've gotten us so much free press, I'm calling a special board meeting tomorrow. We are going to add New York as an official extra shoot.

"The marketing boys want you back in the studio taking pictures for a new campaign. We are going to combine all your death defying acts into a commercial. We have partnered with an energy drink manufacturer. We have the video, but we need the photos for the print ad campaign."

That meant I was getting paid the same as my trips to England and San Francisco. This was an unexpected thank you. Devin might actually have been scared my Mom would track him down ... so it might be hush money.


Sarah stuck her head in my door before I went to bed. She looked a little nervous, so I gave her my best smile.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Can I talk to you?"

I motioned her in and Sarah closed the door behind her. She had a pensive look on her face, and I figured I better help her before she turned around and ran out. I stepped forward and hugged her. At first she stiffened and then she relaxed. I let her go and smiled at her.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"You looked like you needed it," I replied.

She seemed to hesitate and then the words just poured out.

"When I was younger I was home schooled. My father was a trouble shooter for an investment firm. It seemed like twice a year, he would be sent to a new branch which was under preforming to turn it around. We were always moving. It was just easier for my mom to teach me than it was to change schools all the time.

"When I turned thirteen I begged them to send me to a boarding school. I needed friends and some stability. At least that is what my mom told my father. He thought I was too young to be away from home, but I was going crazy. When I first went I was shy and it wasn't much better. Then I met a friend. She helped me so much. I finally felt like I fit in.

"The bad news was she was a little wild. I followed along because I was scared of losing my only friend. I'm still amazed I didn't lose my virginity when we were hanging out. I certainly did everything else. My second year she was my roommate. She got caught bringing a boy into the dorms. They kicked her out. Because she was fun to be around, and I was always with her, I hadn't realized I had made other friends. In a way, her getting kicked out was the best thing for me.

"For high school I went to a new boarding school. It was much more upper crust. My father had started his own business as a fixer. He was making much more money, but he and mom were still moving. I really liked the new school, and I got involved in theater. I had a boyfriend who encouraged me and convinced me I was pretty enough to be a model. That is why I went to the Ford casting call.

"He got all possessive about it when I was signed. We ended up breaking up. I knew it was coming, so I was okay when it happened. He was a great guy, but the time had come for us to move on. My grand plan was to take the summer to see if I was good enough to be a model. My roommate actually did some modeling work, so I wasn't too nervous about it.

"So here I am in New York, looking forward to whatever is to come from this adventure. I guess I hadn't realized a guy might be here," she said and then blushed.

"Sarah, why the big build up? Just ask me," I told her.

"The big build up is my way of explaining I have never pursued a guy before. I have always been the one asked out. I have never been as flustered as I am when I'm around you. The other girls tell me to just jump you and get it out of my system. But I've never done anything like that before."

"Let me ask you some questions," I said wanting to find out if this was right for her or not. "If we were to hook up, and never did it again, would you be okay with that?"

She thought about it.

"To be honest, I would be okay, but I would hope we would at least spend time while we're here together. I'm not a blushing virgin. I've been involved in some crazy things. It's just that you confuse me. I have put out the signals that I'm interested, and you have not asked me out. If I hadn't heard otherwise, I would be guessing you were either a virgin or gay.

"So it's not that I'm not able to handle a little fun, and realize that is all it is. What I'm having a problem with is chasing you. You have me so jumpy I have a hard time staying in the same room with..."

Wow, I had to shut her up. She was starting to get on my nerves with all the self-doubt, so I kissed her. I figured it would short circuit her brain and we could push the reset button. Yep, she reset alright. She actually tore my t-shirt getting it off. I had figured her problem was she was inexperienced. I had been avoiding her because of it. I was wrong.

I'm normally the aggressive one in bed. Sarah had so much built up frustration she wasn't letting me get away. She forced me back onto the bed, and then pushed me flat as she crawled up on me. She gave me a sheepish grin.

"I hope you don't think I'm a slut?"

I grabbed her neck and pulled her down for a thorough kissing. She was right; she had done this before, and very well. She took ahold of my head and was guiding me as we made out. I wasn't completely passive. I undid the buttons of her shirt and found her bra clasp in front. I soon had both hands full of teenage breasts. Sarah stopped kissing me long enough to shrug out of her shirt and bra.

I'd been day dreaming about her breasts all week. They sat high up on her chest, and she was blessed long thick nipples. I wanted to play with them for hours. I'm normally a butt man, but I think she could convert me. I finally broke free from her lip lock. At first she wasn't happy and I could hear her moan. I ducked my head down, and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. I heard a little whimper, and felt her caress the back of my head.

I wasn't surprised when Sarah took control again and shifted my head to her other breast. I was being selfish and not sharing between the two. I was happy to see she was all about fair play. While I was orally making love to her right breast I was busy. I had both of my large hands cupping her tight little butt and massaging it. I was helping Sarah grind her sex across the bulge in my jeans.

She pulled her nipple out of my mouth and looked down at me with fire in her eyes.

"I think we have on too many clothes," Sarah announced.

"I like how you think," I said with a mischievous grin.

I dumped her next to me and jumped up to get my jeans, shoes and socks off. She was giving me a dirty look.

"Get naked," I ordered as I hopped around on one foot trying to get my sock off.

I dropped my boxers to let Mr. Happy come out to play. Her eyes got big and she tore them from my crotch area to look me in the eye. I came to her and gently stroked her cheek.

"I promise to make your first time special. I can't promise there will be no pain, but I will try and make you experience as much pleasure as I can," I assured her.

I could see the hesitation leave her eyes.

"Thank you. Just go slow with me," she almost begged.

I leaned down and blew a raspberry on her stomach.

"David!" she squealed and wiggled away.

She jumped up and pulled her tight shorts and panties down at the same time. The little minx did it with straight legs and facing away from me. She was lucky I knew she was a virgin, or I would have shoved my fat pole into her right then. She glanced back when she was bent over and wiggled her butt. I lunged for her and she screamed in mock fear and ended up in the middle of the bed with her legs spread. Hmm, I wonder how that happened.

"Okay, you big tease, I need your help," I told her.

"What do you need?"

"I need you to get me off, so I am not anxious when I make you a woman."

"Oh honey, I think I can help you with your little problem."

I put my hands on my hips and swung Mr. Happy back and forth.

"Who are you calling little?" I demanded.

"Oh dear, it is the biggest one I have ever seen. I have no idea how you can even walk with a weapon like that swinging between your legs. I'm sure women all over the world would swoon if they..."

" ... whatever," I huffed.

"Oh poor baby is worried his little pee-pee isn't big enough?"

"Woman!" I warned her.

She grabbed Mr. Happy and pulled me to the edge of the bed. She looked him over and seemed to come to a decision.

"I will say this, it looks like it's more than a mouthful."

I started to laugh at her antics and she quickly shut me up by fucking her face onto my rod. It was all I could do to stay on my feet as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft. I had to grab her shoulders to keep from tipping over. Sarah was on a mission to get me off. I didn't even try to slow things down. I grunted to warn her about what was coming, and she pulled off and jacked my length furiously. She was smart enough to point me away from her face. This was obviously not her first rodeo.

When I came to my senses I was glad there were hard wood floors, or cleanup could have been a problem. I found a condom in the night stand and put it on. She was surprised I was still hard. I wanted to be ready when the time came. I spread her legs and I could see fear touch her eyes. I think she thought I was going to just mount her. I gave her a warm smile and bent my head down and sucked her fat lower lips into my mouth to get them moist.

Sarah let out her breath she had been holding and moaned. I tentatively licked her sex and found I liked the taste. Not that I had found many I didn't like, but it is more enjoyable when a girl tastes good. I took my time and slowly made love to her sex. It didn't take long for her lips to swell and open on their own volition. As her passion rose I became more aggressive and attacked her center. Sarah grabbed my ears to guide me. I looked up and her nipples were rock hard.

I waited until she began to come. She let go of me and grabbed her nipples and squeezed them. I knee walked forward and slotted Mr. Happy. He slowly sank into her depths. Sarah must have lost her cherry at some point, because I met no resistance. She was tight. When I bottomed out I slowly began rotating my hips to help loosen her up some.

Sarah suddenly realized she had my dick buried in her pussy.

"Fuck yes! Go slow, so I can get used to it."

"Tell me when you're ready," I said.

I saw her bite her bottom lip and nod. I began to slowly fuck her. Our first coupling was slow and gentle. Our second was a little more vigorous, but she was sore, so I tried to keep from just pounding her. When we were done she wrapped me in her arms and we cuddled.

"If you could do anything between now and the end of camp, what would it be?" she asked me.

"Sexually?"

She smiled as an answer. I liked how she thought. I was going through my bucket list when she interrupted my thoughts.

"You're thinking too hard. Quick, what comes to mind?"

"A threesome," I answered.

"And?"

"I wouldn't be opposed to sleeping with all the models here," I told her.

She kissed my nose and hopped out of bed. She stole my robe and grabbed all her clothes and ran out before I could say anything else. I was just a little nervous about what she was planning.


Monday July 21, 2014 – Freshman Year

When I got back from working out I was met by Tiffany.

"The Senior Vice President for the Talent Development in Chicago requests you call her," she said acting a little snotty.

"What does Deb want?" I asked her, knowing it was Deb Thomas.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.