Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II - Cover

Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 23: Birthday Week

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: Birthday Week - Part II of a teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. 2015 Clitorides Awards as the Best Epic Story (1st) / Best Humorous Story (1st) / Best Romantic Story (2nd)/ Best Author (2nd).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tuesday July 1, 2014 – Freshman Year

Today I was meeting with my speed training coach at the gym. There had been some hassle to get him in the gym, because they didn't like outside trainers. They ended up making me pay for a guest pass to let him use the facility. I met him at the counter at the entrance. He was a young guy in his twenties who looked like he worked out ... a lot.

"Jack?" I asked.

"You must be David. Bo told me you were in shape. I hear you need to make some quick improvements in your speed before next week," Jack Case told me.

"If you can, I'll be grateful. The long-term goal is to work towards being fast enough to compete at the next level. I need speed and agility, not just a short-term fix."

"Let's go get changed, and we'll do your normal workout. Then we'll take it outside and see you run."

He spotted me while I did my normal lifting workout. Like every trainer I had worked with, he had some good ideas on how to do a workout to get the most out of it. He then took me over to the free weights. He showed me a piece of equipment I had seen but never used. It was called a trap bar. A normal bar is a straight length of metal. A trap bar you step into. On the ends, where the weights are it looks normal. Then split with bars in front and behind where you would stand. It had handles on each side a little further out than shoulder width.

"We are going to be doing dead lifts. The reason I use this is because it helps distribute the weight so it is more centered instead of in front of you. This helps prevent lower back injuries," Jack taught me.

Lincoln High was getting a new set of free weights in our new locker room. I would talk to Coach Hope about getting a trap bar.

"We're going to start with light weights, and work on form. The trap bar is fifty pounds instead of the normal forty-five of a regular bar. So keep this in mind when you put weight on it. You need to account for the extra five pounds.

"Now watch me. Notice I'm keeping centered, I'm not leaning over like I would with a regular bar. I keep my head looking up and I explode up and then exhale and set it back down."

He showed me five reps and then I did it. He started me off with three sets of eight lifts. He warned me at heavier weights to do more sets with lower reps. He suggested four sets of three. He then took me over to boxes the gym had which I never knew what they were there for. He picked out two, one was just below my knee height and the second was just below my waist. He put them about four feet apart.

"The first exercise is a seated box jump. I want you to sit down on the smaller box. I don't want you lifting your feet off the ground or swing your arms. I want you to explode up and jump onto the other box."

He then showed me. He had me do three sets of six. The next exercise he taught me was to sit and jump on the same box. So the motion was straight up. The third exercise had me hop over the first box and then jump onto the higher box. I did three sets of eight for both of those.

We went outside so he could work with me on running exercises.

"I'm going to show you how to be more explosive on your starts and cuts. You, as a football runner or defender, can make your biggest improvements in cuts up field. You find your hole and you cut and explode through it. That's what this first exercise is all about. I want you to start on one knee," Jack showed me.

We were running south and he was facing west with his left knee on the ground and his right leg up.

"Now I want you to power off your back leg. This is to teach your body how to do power ups and allows you to feel the moment of a cut. You plant your foot and go, no hesitation or choppy steps. I want you to sprint fifteen to twenty yards as hard as you can."

He then showed me at half speed as Jack came up and pushed off his back leg and turned ninety degrees and sprinted down the field. He had me do it.

"Good, but I need you to stay lower. You popped straight up and then went. I need you to stay low and then go. You don't run standing straight up in football unless you want to get yourself killed.

"The other thing I want you to do is to end your run by stopping on a dime. The great players seem to be able to then burst in another direction. You can't do it unless you practice it."

He had me do three off of my right leg then I turned around and did it off my left leg. I could feel it in my thighs. I was using my muscles differently and they were telling me about it. The next drill he called pop up sprints. He had me on my knees sitting on my heels. He had me swing my arms and pop up into a squat position, like I would use playing linebacker, and then sprint twenty yards.

The first time I tried it I was a little off balance and about killed myself. He laughed at me.

"It is going to feel weird. Just make sure you land soft, and then go."

I did it again and it was better. He worked with me on my lateral movement next. He made me stand on one side of a yard line and hop over it and then back as fast as I could. He showed me to keep my feet together, so I bounced back and forth.

"Faster, faster, faster!" he urged.

I felt it in my hips when I was done with that exercise. He then had me run stairs. By the time we were done my butt, thighs and hips hurt. I needed to go use Beth's hot tub.

Jack then worked on my running mechanics. I was twisting my upper body too much. I was running with my arms out to the side, which caused a swinging action which then caused my torso to turn. He had me run with a straight on approach with my arms close to my body which corrected my upper body movement. Jack had me run full out both ways and proved I could knock a tenth of a second off of my forty times with this simple fix.

I thanked Jack for abusing me and we set up times for the next two days and then next week until I left for my Elite QB Camp. He promised me within four weeks he could have me faster. I already had seen results and felt the muscles he was trying to work on.


After Jack left, Mike, Bill and Wolf showed up at the gym, and we did our passing drills. I showed them some of the new things Bo wanted us to work on. I also talked to them about my speed coach. Bill gave us all a ride home. He dropped me off at the Anderson's. Mrs. A had been feeding me lunch and then I would hang out with Beth. While there, I would swim laps and relax. I think Mom still thought someone had to watch me over the summer. For me it was a win-win. I got fed, and then I was able to use their pool and hot tub in the company of Beth and our friends.

Today was different. Mrs. A was not home.

"Where's your Mom?" I asked Beth.

"She went to my Aunts. Dad and I will be joining her when he gets home on the third. We'll drive up that evening and then come back on Sunday. So we're home alone."

"That's nice. Any chance I can still get fed?" I asked.

Okay, my Dad dropped me on my head when I was a baby. That was the only excuse I can think of. Beth gave me an exasperated sigh and made me soup and a sandwich. She went to do something while I ate. Beth came back into the kitchen in a teddy. She sauntered up to me and kissed my cheek.

"David, would you let me have one of my fantasies today?" she asked in a husky breathy way.

I just nodded not able to talk. She caressed the side of my neck which sent chills all over my body. She leaned in close and I could smell her perfume.

"What is your safe word?" she asked.

UH OH! What was up with this? Then she licked my ear and I just moaned.

"Uncle," I told her.

"If you promise to be good and keep your blindfold on, I won't cuff you. Are you going to be good?"

Being cuffed kind of freaked me out. I was willing to do just about anything not to lose complete control. Then I realized she was holding my blindfold and cuffs. I really needed to talk to these girls and find out how they were getting into my place. If I had to bet, it would be Angie letting them in.

"Yes, I'll be good," I promised.

"Today is the first day of your birthday week. I have a special friend or two or three who will be joining us the next three days. They want to have fun, but they don't want you to see them. They want to be able to deny they were ever with you," Beth told me.

"I call bullshit. You know I would never talk, especially if they didn't want me to," I shot back.

"I know, but they have their reasons. I'll give you a hint. You have never been with any of them."

I started to get worried. There was probably a reason I hadn't been with them. The first name which popped into my head was Gina, or even worse, Angie.

"Hey, just make sure it isn't someone who breaks the rules. I don't want to regret this for the rest of my life," I told her in all seriousness.

"No, Angie is not on the play list," Beth assured me guessing who I was worried about. "I know you would never be with someone who is currently dating or married."

I let out a sigh of relief. Then I decided this might be the best birthday present anyone had ever given me. Sex with mystery girls was a real turn on. I got up and showed Beth how much this meant to me. She was panting when our kiss finally broke.

"You do know after they are done you have to do me, right?" she asked.

I just waggled my eyebrows and leered at her.

She took my hand and we went to the master bedroom. She had me get undressed and put the mask on. You really couldn't see anything with it on. She kissed my cheek.

"Stay right here and no peeking," Beth ordered and was gone.

Being blindfolded had me off balance. It seemed like Beth was gone for hours. Mr. Happy had lost interest. He was a more of a right now kind of guy. I about jumped out of my skin when someone ran their fingernails down my chest. I went to grab their hand and Beth stopped me.

"No you don't, or I'll cuff you!" she reminded me.

I pulled my hand back. Whoever it was delighted in touching me in unexpected places. She would brush my ear, and then run a fingernail across the sole of my foot, and then run her palm up my side. She had me twitching. Then she started in with adding her tongue, lips and teeth.

She made me roll over and went to work on my neck, back and butt. She had me spread my legs and then get up on my knees. I felt her tongue tease me right below my ball sack. Then the bed moved and Beth guided my head to her sex.

"Eat me," she ordered.

The mystery girl was sucking my balls and running her fingers between my butt cheeks. I was both aroused and nervous. My cock needed some direct contact and soon. This girl was driving me nuts. Between the teasing and feasting on Beth, I was about to explode. I brought Beth off and then had enough.

Beth got out of the way and I spun around and grabbed the mystery girl. She gave out a startled yip as I pulled her to where Beth just left and went down on her. She was skinny and not very big. I started trying to figure out who it was. Beth said I had never been with her. I also knew her. My first thought was that she was built like Kim Sun, the JV Cheerleader.

I buried my face between her legs and as I ran my tongue through her center I heard her suck in her breath. It was my turn. I attacked her pussy with gusto. I had a butt cheek in both hands so I could control her. She was squirming to beat the band. She started to make little squeaks of pleasure. My mystery girl had a soft patch of pubic hair. Her center had the sweet tangy taste of teenage girl. She grabbed my head and held me in place as she ground her sex against my tongue. I inhaled the fragrant aroma of her desire. I felt her shudder and then collapse.

Beth handed me a condom. It is not as easy putting it on when you can't see. Beth ended up helping me out and then I felt her hot breath on my ear.

"Go easy, this is her first time."

I almost came as I groaned in response. Beth guided me by my cock and put me into position. I waited until Beth told me to go.

"Okay, she's ready," Beth told me.

I eased forward and felt a pop as the head of my twitching cock entered her.

"Ouch," my mystery girl complained.

I froze. It wasn't Kim's voice, but it sounded familiar. Could it be Lisa Felton? The thought of her sexy body under me made me want to just ram home and pound her unconscious. Okay, I have a dark side which comes out every once in a while. Even if it were Lisa, I would never hurt her. It was driving me crazy not knowing who this was.

"She's ready," Beth told me.

Over the next several minutes, I worked to get myself fully embedded into her depths. I wiggled and rotated my hips to help loosen her up. Once she was ready, I started my long then short stroke technique. The first clue I had she was ready to cum was when she clawed my back. What the hell, that was going to leave a mark. She came and then started pushing on my chest to get me to pull out.

"David, don't take off your mask. She is bleeding. I need to help her," Beth told me with concern in her voice.

It was all I could do not to pull the mask off. That last thing I wanted was to hurt someone. She helped the mystery girl to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. Beth came back and took my mask off.

"Come on stud. Let's go to my room and finish you off," she told me as I realized I had not cum.

Beth made love to me and thanked me for being a good sport. When we were done, Beth made sure the mystery girl had left. She then let me take a shower and change to go out to the pool.


I was met by Tracy, Mona and Kelly. The three girls had four girls I had never met before with them. They were all cute and looked to be younger. Tracy came up and gave me a kiss.

"David I would like you to meet next year's freshmen cheerleaders," Tracy told me.

Emma was the tallest of the bunch. She was 5'10" and had long brown hair. Piper was her fraternal twin. She was shorter at 5'8" and had long blond hair. Kylie was Miss Personality. She was 5'5" and had naturally curly blond hair which came to her shoulders. Faith was the serious one. She was 5'6" with long black hair. All four were shy around me and Mona gave me hip check when I started to flirt with them.

"Leave them alone. Kelly wants her turn before you start working your way through the new cheerleaders."

Kelly went bright red when I turned my attention on her.

"So, you come here often?" I teased her.

She pushed me into the pool. I grabbed her wrist and she followed me in. I wrapped her up and started to suck on her neck to give her a hickey. She shrieked.

"Stop, my dad will kill us both!" she yelled at me.

"Kiss me," I ordered her.

Kelly thought about it for a moment and then did as she was told. The new girls were all watching wide eyed. I gave them a leer and they went scampering to the hot tub. Beth came out with drinks and snacks. I looked around and didn't see the last member of Tracy's posse, Kim. Could it have been her?

"Where's Kim?" I asked.

"She'll be here later," Kelly told me.

Everyone else was in the hot tub, so Kelly and I had some privacy.

"Did you really want to spend some time with me?" I asked.

She wouldn't look me in the eye. I touched her chin and made her look at me.

"Just because other people do things, doesn't mean I'd feel any different if you didn't do the same things. You were the one who told me to look out for my own self-interest. I'd hope you would do the same for yourself," I told her.

She didn't answer but smirked at me and got out of the pool and joined the rest of them in the hot tub. I got out and dried off and put on sunscreen and picked out a lounge chair and caught some rays. I must have dozed off because I was jerked awake to the feel of an ice cube being run over my nipples. My eyes snapped open to see Mona grinning at me.

"I told the freshmen you give great massages. They want a safe way to get to know you. Do you think you can do that for me?" she asked.

I agreed. I gave all four of them a semi-sexy massage. I made sure Mr. Happy rubbed their butts, but nothing else to keep from crossing over the line. When I was done I was aroused again. The four freshmen were thinking impure thoughts if their looks at me were any indication. I looked at Kelly and she shook her head no. Tracy pointed at Mona, so I got up and led her inside.

We went a couple of rounds and we were both well satisfied when we came back out. I had to get going because Cassidy and the gang would be showing up at my house in about a half hour. I needed to go make the Gatorade. I kissed the girls and told Beth I liked my birthday present. She gave me a sly grin.

"Tomorrow will be special. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids," she teased me.


Mike had me tell everyone what my speed coach was teaching me. The guys all wanted to come watch me tomorrow. I was doubtful, because this guy wasn't cheap, but it was an open gym. Cassidy had us all either wearing ankle and wrist weights, or a weighted backpack. She was making sure we would be in the best shape of our lives when football started.

Peggy Pratt had started bringing her cross country team to our sixty minutes of hell. We had been keeping our distance. I was biding my time until my friends left for college. I thought Peggy would make a good girlfriend come the start of the year. I wasn't really sure what she thought about it.

Our group kept growing. The guys in charge of finding new people seemed to be working overtime. They had started to invite incoming freshmen. Another group who had been missing was the wrestling team. They started when I was away at USC. They loved Cassidy and her workout. The wrestling team brought a new energy which made us all work harder.


Wednesday July 2, 2014 – Freshman Year

Jack was not a good sport about everyone showing up to watch me workout with him. He explained his rates to them, and they soon lost interest.

Today he videotaped me running. He was able to show me I was not picking my feet up high enough off the ground. When my back leg was extended he wanted my front leg to be at a ninety degree angle at the knee, and my thigh to be horizontal to the ground. By picking them up and putting them down, as he called it, I could generate more power, which translated into more speed.

Coach Hope caught wind of what we were doing and showed up with Cassidy. I had a feeling I knew who told him. He talked to me after I was done with my passing drills.

"I saw the latest rankings. You're up to number three in the sophomore class. I take it the speed coach was suggested by Bo Harrington," he commented.

"He, Coach Styles and Coach Sterns all said I needed to get faster. Bo had suggested Jack at the beginning of the summer, but I got busy. At the USC camp, Coach Sterns made a believer out of me."

"He called me and told me what he told you. Do we need to talk?" he asked.

"I think so. I hate to come across as a prima donna, but I need to think about my future. USC refused to offer me a scholarship because they have concerns about me playing out of position for a year. If they are having issues with my change of position, so are the other top programs. I just need to know if you plan on giving me a fair shot to play quarterback or not. If not, I may need to start looking at the second and third tier programs to go to college."

"David, I don't respond well to ultimatums," he started but I interrupted him.

"Coach, I have never given you one. From day one, I have played ball. I was the only one who stood up and defended your position at Kentucky when Isaac ripped into Brad. All I'm asking is will there be an open competition for quarterback this fall. If not, I need to change my plans as far as recruiting goes."

"Are you thinking of transferring?" he asked me.

I wanted to shout at him, but I tried to take the high road. I really did.

"I have no control over something like that. If my parents have to suddenly move to the Washington school district, I have to move with them. So, no, I'm not planning on transferring. My parents have roots in this community. I'll just have to suck it up."

"David, I just don't see you beating Brad out. He has played in my system since he was in middle school. I just don't want to set any false expectations," Coach Hope explained.

"I understand. May I make a suggestion?"

"You've earned that," he told me.

"In obvious passing situations, or two minute drills, give me the ball. It gives us a better chance to win."

He thought about it for a long minute.

"If you show me you are better in those situations I'll have the best player on the field."

"One other thing, I want a shot at defense. I think I can make an impact going both ways."

"That I agree with. I saw what you did playing seven-on-seven and how you eat Bill alive at Kentucky. I would also like to see you try some kick returns. In the open field, no one is going to want to tackle you. If you let me, I'll make sure you make an impact. Can I count on you, David?"

"Yes, sir," I answered.

That didn't go well. Could I make a change at this point? Probably not. Could I make Coach Hope take me seriously? I was going to make it so even a blind man could see I was the better choice to start. If he picked Brad over me, then so be it. At least I'd given it my best effort.


Beth's second girl took me all of ten seconds to figure out who it was, Cassidy. I took my mask off.

"Nice try," I told her.

"Hey, Beth said if you're not good she'll handcuff you," she glared at me.

"Cassidy, I would love to spend the afternoon making love to you. We both know there are good reasons why we are friends and not lovers. Two of those reasons I like too much to hurt. Jim and your dad would be disappointed in us."

My words took the wind out of her sails. She wasn't done though.

"Put the mask back on. I'll send someone else in," she promised.

"You and I both know I can't pretend I don't know it would be you. Plus you're my friend," I said as I hugged her.

I put on a pair of shorts and walked Cassidy out. Beth just shrugged when she saw I had said 'no.' I think she thought there was a chance it would happen. I spotted Kim and winked at the cute Asian cheerleader. She looked at Kelly and she told her something. Kim jumped up and pulled me upstairs. She obviously was not missing her chance at the birthday week festivities.

No one else had a curvy little body like hers. I did my level best to rock her world. I found her ribcage was sensitive and she loved to have her butt kneaded while I licked and sucked her nipples. I think Kim was as surprised as I was she was a screamer. I had just started working her G-spot when she tried to make me deaf. I stopped.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

I found Kim had one of the largest G-Spots I had ever encountered. It was almost stupid easy to make her cum, and I did, again and again until she was a worthless puddle. Beth finally came in and pulled me off of her.

"I have heard her screaming for the past hour. She's had enough and you're scaring the children," Beth scolded me.

"Oh, the freshmen are here," I said.

"Yes, and they think you're up here killing poor Kim. Tracy and Mona aren't helping. They're telling them how your big cock is probably ripping her apart. They are having as much fun as you are."

"I might have to spank their butts. They don't need to be scaring off cute girls."

Kim seemed to gain her senses. We got dressed and went out to have a talk with Mona and Tracy.


The freshmen were a little jumpy around me. I glared at Tracy and Mona who just shrugged at me. I was surprised Lily was there. Then it hit me. She was my mystery girl. I went up to her and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"I guess you figured it out," she told me.

"Just now. You had me completely fooled. I had guessed Kim Sun," I confessed.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Kim was a good looking girl. Lily was too, in her own way. She covered it up more, but could be stunning if she put on a little makeup and let more of her body show.

Lily had something to show me. She pulled out her phone and I saw the latest ad flyer Mr. Hill had put out. I was doing boy's briefs. One of the shots I thought was deleted was in print. It showed the outline of Mr. Happy lying off to the side. Lily giggled when she saw my expression. There wasn't a damn thing I could do about it now. I needed to tell Kendal and find out how it got printed. I grabbed my phone and had Lily send me the picture. I sent it on to Kendal. My phone rang a minute later.

"That's not good. Where did you see it?" Kendal asked.

"Lily had it sent to her. I guess it was in the Sunday paper."

"Let me find out how this made it to press. Don't do anything until I confirm this isn't a hoax. I remember the shot, and I saw him delete it," she told me.

I hung up and spotted the freshmen in the hot tub. I went over and got in with them. All conversation stopped. That was how you know they are talking about you.

"You guys know Tracy and Mona were just teasing you, right?" I asked.

They all looked at me and nodded. They weren't sure. I could tell by the looks they were giving me. I motioned Kim over. She got into the hot tub.

"Please tell them I wasn't hurting you," I asked her.

Her eyes got big.

"I'm not sure if I need to go to the doctor or not," she said in mock horror.

They looked at her then stared at me. I just shook my head and got out of the hot tub. The older girls could have their fun. It was a rite of passage for older teens to haze freshmen as long as it didn't get out of hand. Kim was just getting started. I saw Tracy, Mona and Kelly go to join in the fun. Lily, Beth and I went and caught some rays.


After dinner Angie wanted to show me a bedroom set online. She had found it in a design magazine. They had taken wood flooring and put it on the wall behind the bed. The caption said it was walnut. The bed itself was very modern. It had round wood legs and the mattress sat down in the frame so only two inches showed. The frame was made of walnut and had a padded black leather top so it looked comfortable getting in and out of. What made it unique were the sides flared out like a baby grand piano to make built in night stands. All along the back was an adjustable leather headboard. The headboard would go from lying flat to tilted, so you could sit-up in bed.

"I love it," I told her.

"Thank God, Tami told me I better tell you before it showed up. I ordered it last week and it should be here tomorrow. The flooring guys are in your apartment right now doing the wall."

"Yes, I might have freaked out. Thanks for helping me get the apartment redone. I really love the living room. You guys did a great job of making it something I will love for the next three years."


My phone rang. It was Tami.

"Guess who is taking me to dinner tonight?" she asked me.

"I have no idea."

"You are. I just got home and will be here through the weekend. So get your butt in the shower and I'll pick you up in thirty minutes."

She hung up on me. I guess I had no say in the matter. I found the wall was done and looked great. There was an electrician working on wall sconces. I looked at the box and they were an art deco design which carried over from the living room.

I got ready and went down stairs when I heard Tami honk.

"So where are we going?" I asked her.

"To pick out your birthday present," she told me.

"Puppy?" I asked bouncing up and down.

"Hell, no! Your Mom would kill me."

She took me to the Sullivan car dealership. Mr. Sullivan was waiting for me.

"Tami came in and picked out three cars for you to look at," he told me. "The first is the Camaro SS."

He had me get in and get a feel for the car. Tami smirked because she saw I loved it. We took it for a test drive and it was everything a teen boy would want. Then he showed me the Jeep I had been wanting. I was torn. I liked both of them. If I had to pick, it would be the Jeep.

"We just got the next one in. Let me see if it's ready," Mr. Sullivan told me.

"What is it?" I asked Tami after he left.

"Patience," she advised me.

I heard the rumble from the motor before I saw it. It was orange, so it would fit in with our school colors. It looked like an old muscle car. When it got closer I saw it was a Dodge Charger with the V8 Hemi engine in it. I looked at Tami and she knew. This was what I was buying. We took it for a test drive. I loved it. We got back to the dealership Mr. Sullivan wanted to talk.

"David, I want to ask you a favor. Would you allow us to display this car at the Taste of Lincoln and say you are buying it?"

"You can't drive it 'til Monday, anyway," Tami told me.

The thing about being born on the fourth of July was the DMV was closed. I couldn't get my license 'til Monday. Dad told me life was a negotiation, so I had to ask.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.