Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II - Cover

Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 19: Get me to the Chapel

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Get me to the Chapel - Part II of a teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. 2015 Clitorides Awards as the Best Epic Story (1st) / Best Humorous Story (1st) / Best Romantic Story (2nd)/ Best Author (2nd).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday May 24, 2014 – Freshman Year

I arrived at the car dealership to find Mrs. Sullivan had things well in hand. As we arrived, she had us put on polo shirts that identified us as employees. We then met an H.R. person who had us fill out our tax information. Mr. Sullivan assigned us jobs, and several of the guys were sent to the parts manager to help with taking the inventory. Another group was sent to the car detailing area. This was Memorial Day weekend and they had a big sale going on. A couple of guys were sent out to grill hotdogs. Ty and I were sent to Mrs. Sullivan as floaters.

Turns out, our job should have been called go-fer. If they ran out of hotdogs, we were your guys. If they needed toilet paper ... yep, that was us. They had advertised that Lincoln and Washington football players would be here today. I was surprised when my name was called over the PA speakers, to come to the show room.

I found the floor manager: Andy.

"Sir, how can I help?" I asked.

He pointed to a couple.

"Go take them for a test drive. Get the driver's license and make a copy of it. When you are done with the test drive, if they like the car, bring them to one of the cubicles. If not, find out what they want. Keys go back on the board and they match the slot the cars are parked in."

Holy crap! That was the extent of my training. He handed me a card that gave me info about the car. I had just one question.

"Sir, do I have to have a driver's license for this?"

"That would be a yes. You actually have to be 18. You look old enough," Andy told me as I slowly shook my head no.

He thought for a minute.

"I need some help on the floor. Go get Mrs. Sullivan, and have her teach you how to be a greeter."

Mrs. Sullivan saw it was busy and that Andy needed to help with the test drives. She had me go get Ty. She made a point of meeting every person who walked into the dealership, and making them feel at home. They had a number system that lit up showing which sales person was up. She would glance at it, and personally introduce the customer to that sales person. If no one was ready, she would make sure they got a hotdog or three and something to drink.

She had to authorize a deal, so she left us to be the greeters. By now, Ty and I had met all the salesmen and had learned what number they were. We were comfortable chatting customers up and handing them off. After about an hour, I was afraid she had forgotten about us. Andy came over after he had finished with the couple he wanted me to give a test drive to.

"She didn't leave you. She came back and watched you working for ten minutes and told me to let you do her job. She is busy wrapping up today's inventory with the parts manager. They had some discrepancies, and they are recounting some stock," he told me. "Look, you have another customer."

It was Tami and her Mom. It was her birthday and it looked like her mom was buying her a car.

"Why doesn't it surprise me that they would put you out here to welcome the public," Tami told me as she gave me a kiss.

"So what are you ladies in the market for?" I asked them.

"I see, all business," Mrs. Glade teased me and kissed my cheek. "Okay, I'll quit teasing you and see if you can help us. We are looking for dependable..."

"And cute..." Tami interjected.

" ... and cute, cheap transportation. Something she can take to school and back and not have it break down."

"I saw them trade in for a Chevy Spark earlier today. That would be cute and inexpensive. Let me get Larry and maybe he can show it to you."

I introduced them to Larry and explained that they were VIPs. He took care of them. Tami and her mom drove out with the little Spark, smiles on their faces. I was told to be at the Anderson's house by seven o'clock that evening, as Beth was throwing her a birthday dinner. She told me Mr. Anderson filled the pool during the week, so I should bring my bathing suit.

At the end of the day, Mrs. Sullivan told us we all could have Sunday off because we did such a good job. We had actually done everything she needed done this weekend. She paid us for a day and a half of work and promised she would do the same next weekend if we worked just as hard.

Ty and I had talked. We didn't want to get paid. Ty explained why to Mrs. Sullivan.

"Even with working, some of the guys are going to be strapped for cash. We don't want them to feel like they need to borrow money from a friend, or to do without on the trip. Could you take our pay, and put it on a prepaid debit card? Then give it to one of the chaperones?"

Our two checks added up to almost two hundred dollars. She called Mr. Sullivan over to discuss it with him. They said they would match it. I gave them another fifty so it would be a round five hundred dollars. We agreed any extra funds would be donated to the booster club.

Ty was working with everyone next weekend, so he would have spending money of his own.


I found Mom.

"Can you help me get all of Tami's gift to Beth's? She's having Tami's birthday dinner there."

"Sure, but aren't there about gazillion boxes?"

"Yes, and they are all in my apartment."

"Why don't I get a nice box and we put one complete place setting in it. That way you only have to take one box. Tami can come over tomorrow and get the rest."

"I knew there was a reason I keep you around," I told my Mom.

She tried to whack me, but I dodged her. Dad smacked me on the back of the head as he came to get a soda. It was just not fair that there were two of them. I went up and got one of everything for a place setting and took it to Mom. She used Saran Wrap and newspaper to keep everything from moving around, and then stuffed the box with confetti. I just taped it shut. Tami would call me a wimp if I wrapped it. She knew I was terrible at wrapping presents. She said it devalued them.

I was able to walk with just the one box. When I rang the doorbell, Mrs. A answered.

"Good Lord, David, when are you going to learn to wrap a present?" she asked me as she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I believe it's the thought that counts," I shot back.

Tami walked up behind Mrs. A.

"What did you get me?" she asked.

I handed her the box and she peeked inside. She gave me a big hug and kiss.

"You did good. Now tape it back up, and I'll act surprised," Tami told me as she headed out back.

"Ah, I see. What's the point if she is going to peek," Mrs. A surmised.

I just nodded. I followed her out back and found Jeff and Alan. Besides the 'rents and Beth, we were the only guests. We four had been best friends ever since Tami moved here. I remember the guys had tried to warn her off from becoming my friend when she first met us. It was a good thing she never listened to them.

I found her showing Jeff and Alan all the college materials she had collected.

"Right now, we like Berkley," Tami said.

"Are you getting everyone to go to the same college?" I asked her.

"Yep, and you're going to buy a giant house so we can all live together," she informed me.

"Better yet, I should buy an apartment complex."

"Whatever, you handle the details, I'll handle the big picture," she told me.

I wasn't really sure if she was kidding or not. If she was, I needed to get busy and make more money, especially if we ended up in California. She could see I was worried and she sat down in my lap.

"Don't worry about it, David. If it's meant to be, you will get it worked out. You just need to find the right people to help you. Remember, you're a doer not a wanter. We talked about this. We have plenty of time."

I was thinking she had our lives planned out for us. I just wished she would clue me in.

After dinner and opening gifts, and yes she acted surprised; we put on our swimsuits. I had on board shorts because I was tired of wearing a speedo. Jeff and Alan pushed me into the pool. It was freezing. Greg had helped Mr. Anderson fill it today so it hadn't had time to warm up. It was a good thing I didn't have a speedo on because I think my balls had disappeared. Of course I jumped out and picked them both up and threw them in.

"What are you, the Hulk? How strong are you?" Alan complained.

Tami and Beth shoved me in with Alan and Jeff. It was on. The girls sprinted for Mrs. A for protection. I stalked them, and Mrs. A put up her hand, so I stopped. Tami and Beth gave me satisfied smirks.

"Now, no running," she told me.

I thought about it for a moment, and then I grabbed Tami and threw her over a shoulder. Beth went to hide behind her Dad. I scooped her up under my arm and jumped into the pool with the both of them. By the time we were done I think there was more water out of the pool than in. We were almost blue we were so cold. We crawled into the hot tub and Mrs. A made us hot chocolate.

I looked up and Cassidy walked in with her Dad. I glanced at Tami.

"Did you invite them?"

"Nope, but she doesn't look happy. Let's go see what's going on."

We got out and headed over to them. Cassidy saw me, ran into my arms, and burst into tears. Coach Hope just shrugged, and went to talk to the adults. I saw Mr. Anderson hand him a beer, so I figured this could take a while.

Cassidy did that girl thing where she says about five minutes worth of stuff in thirty seconds. I looked at Tami to translate. She just shook her head. She had no idea either. I pulled Cassidy off of me and we sat down by the pool.

"Take a deep breath, and let's try that again," I encouraged her.

"Jim broke up with me, and it's all your fault," she informed me.

I looked at Tami and she was even more confused than I was.

"Come again?" I asked.

"All the guys broke up with us today. They said they wanted to do the just friend thing like you do."

Tami got it. I was still lost. Eventually she explained it to me.

"Your dumbass friends figure they can sleep around this summer. They see you doing it with your friends with benefits..."

"Oh, fuck ... oops, sorry. You have got to be kidding me," I said as I took Cassidy's hand. "I'll talk to the guys and get this straightened out. Jim will be begging for forgiveness by the end of the weekend."

"Don't bother. The girls have all talked. If the guys are this stupid, we don't want them back," Cassidy said crossing her arms across her chest.

"I'm so sorry they hurt you guys. I wish there was something I could do to help," I said.

"Funny you should say that. We all decided, that since it was your fault, you would just have to cut us all the same deal you do your other friends."

I think that was the best birthday gift Cassidy could have given Tami. She took one look at the shocked look on my face, and burst out laughing.

"I was just telling Missy and Harper that this friends with benefits thing was going to bite you in the ass, someday. Well, here it is!" Tami howled as she got up and staggered over to tell Beth.

After she told everyone in the hot tub, I heard them all burst into laughter. I decided to ignore them.

"Cassidy, the key for something like this to work is that you have to be friends first. Honestly, I couldn't even name half the girls the guys were going out with. You're the only one I consider a friend."

I knew it as soon as it was out of my mouth. She had set me up. I could tell by the twitch of her mouth.

"Alright, I'll let them all know that you are only going to do friends with benefits with me. They'll just have to get over it," Cassidy said glumly.

"Nice try," I told her.

Cassidy ignored me and got serious.

"How could Jim do this to me? I thought we had something special going on. I gave my virginity to him!" she said heating up.

"Stop right there. You are too young to be that serious about a guy. Jim is only one of many practice guys you'll go through before you find the right one. That was something I had to learn the hard way ... twice," I added.

"I already know who the right guy is. If he would get his head out of his ass and man up, he could get my dad to let me date him," she said with that look in her eyes.

"Coach, can I date Cassidy!" I yelled over.

"Nope, not as long as I'm breathing!" he yelled back.

"Okay, just checking!"

She rolled her eyes at me in disgust. I knew this wasn't over, but I had slowed her down. I got an evil glint in my eyes.

"Let's go tell Beth that we need to eliminate some of her dates with me because I have to add all your friends."

It sounded like a great plan until Beth splashed Cassidy. I thought I was going to see my first girl-on-girl fight until I grabbed Cassidy and ran over and jumped into the pool. It is a good thing I was strong or she might have hurt me. I kissed her. That took all the fight out of her.

Beth got her one of my t-shirts and a pair of shorts so she could get out of her wet clothes. I needed to inventory those things. Every time I turn around one of my girls was wearing a t-shirt that I never get back. And not my ratty old ones either. Cassidy had on my Three Hundred Dollar 'Double Dragon' t-shirt. How the heck did Beth get it, and how many more did she have? Good thing I didn't pay for it, or I might have been mad.

I had not had a chance to do my afternoon workout so I jumped into the pool and started swimming laps. I was surprised when Jeff joined me. He had started to take to working out. The changes in his body were obvious. He still thought of himself as a nerd, but girls were taking notice too. I predict that he would have them chasing him when he goes back to school. I might even get him to go out for football. He would make a good wide out.


Tami gave me a ride in her new car. We went back to my place, so I could load her china and flatware into her hatchback. She came upstairs, saw all the boxes, and then made me haul them all down to her car. Her job was to make sure I put them in the right place so they wouldn't shift during the eight block ride to her house.

"You gave me the best birthday ever. I had a blast on the trip and the china was the most thoughtful gift. I couldn't have picked out anything better. Now you need to think about what you want," she said as she saw me get thoughtful. "It's not going to be that ... maybe that ... I would only do that if I was really drunk, and even then it would be messy."

She had been talking to Eve.

"I guess I'll just have to get you drunk."

She kissed me and got in her new car.


Wednesday May 28, 2014 – Freshman Year

We had all just finished eating at Greg and Angie's rehearsal dinner and the waiters brought us champagne. Dad got up and gave a nice speech and welcomed Angie to the family. It was touching and had Angie in tears.

Being on the shy side, I figured I would never get a better chance to practice for my best man's speech. Everyone looked at me, and I saw Greg flinch. Angie got a big smile on her face.

"In every young man's life there is a time when he finds that one true love, the person that makes him complete. For Greg, that happened fifteen years ago when he met me. I guess I should introduce myself. For those of you who don't know me, my name is David, Greg's younger brother. I was truly honored when Greg asked me to be his best man, because he finally admitted it ... I am the best.

"Greg told me that if I do a good job as best man tomorrow, he will let me do it again at his next wedding," I said as Angie shook her fist at me.

"This is actually the first time I have made a speech, and it's true when they say that its nerve wracking. I only feel slightly better knowing that I'm not the only person in the room who is apprehensive, but then again, she is about to marry my brother.

"Seriously, though, when Greg told me that he was going to ask Angie to marry him I got choked up. Then when he did, and she said yes, it made me extremely happy. I knew that Greg and Angie were perfect for each other.

"I was nervous about giving a best man speech tonight, so I went online to find out how to do it. I found a website that had great advice on how long the speech should be. It said it should be as long as the groom can make love. I'm sorry that I went over the allotted time," I said as I took my seat to laughter and applause.

Angie was in tears. I guess my speech touched her.


Greg had made me promise that there wouldn't be a bachelor party. So I had talked to Angie. I reminded her of a fantasy Beth had. Beth wanted to be tied up and blindfolded. She wanted me to go find a random guy and bring him back and let him have his way with her while I watched. At the time Angie had agreed to let Greg do it, but I never followed through.

"So what do you think? Beth is coming over tonight. If they are ever going to have a chance to be together, it has to be soon."

"So tell me what is going on again?"

"Beth told me a few of her fantasies. One is she is tied up and blindfolded. I go find a random guy and he has his way with her."

"That's hot. I can see the fun in that fantasy, but it's scary also. She must trust you a lot."

"Greg refused a bachelor party, but he will regret it later. So I want to replace it with something he'll gladly do instead."

"I want to watch," Angie demanded. "If we're together, I'll be fine with this. If he does it without me there, it'll feel like he's cheating."

I had to think about this one. I would need to talk to Beth before I could say yes. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. I could sell it as a girlfriend wanting to watch her man make love to another woman. We would see.

"No guarantees. Beth will be here in a little bit. I'll talk to her."


Beth had the code to my apartment, so I wasn't surprised when I heard my door open and she came straight up. She was wearing a short skirt and t-shirt. I now understood why she didn't want to be waiting outside. She didn't have any underwear on and she was a wet dream in that outfit.

"I like this outfit. You can wear it anytime," I told her.

"I don't look too slutty?" she asked.

"Just the right amount of slutty," I leered.

"That was the look I was hoping you would give me. Take me to the bedroom and make me want to wear this for you every day."

I took her to the bedroom and we got comfortable and made out for a while. She was confused as to why I had not taken our clothes off. My phone chirped and I grabbed it. Angie had sent me a text. 'G says OK!' She was in charge of telling Greg. Now I needed to get Beth's approval.

I crawled back onto the bed and covered her body. I kissed her and then whispered into her ear.

"Do you want to do something naughty?"

She pushed me back to look me in the face.

"What did you have in mind?"

I had ordered everything I needed on the internet. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out the fur covered handcuffs and blind fold. Her eyes got big, and then she smiled.

"Do you mean... ?"

"I want to tie you up and use your body as I see fit. Do you remember your safe word?"

She sucked in her breath. This suddenly became a little scary for her.

"What are you going to do to me? Why do I need a safe word?"

"Because I'm going to make you do things you would never do on your own. I promise to keep you safe, but I might invite another girl or guy to join us. You would have to submit to my desires, and my desire is that you have the best time possible. I'll be in control until you say the safe word. I'd then let you go and you would be in control of your body again."

"Buttercup."

"Alright, I'm going to get you ready. Give me your hands," I ordered.

She put them out in front of her and I put the cuffs on.

"Are they too tight?"

"A little," she told me. I redid them and she said, "That's better."

I put the mask on her and had her lie down. I had installed a snap hook to the headboard. Angie was getting me a new bedroom set, so it didn't bother me to mar the finish when I fastened it on earlier today. I lifted her hands over her head and snapped the cuffs to the headboard. She tested them and got scared.

"Buttercup!"

I pulled her mask off and uncuffed her. She wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I just freaked out when I realized I was really under your control. Give me a second and I'll be okay."

She nodded. I re-cuffed her and put the mask back on. I then laid her down and clicked the cuffs in place. I gave her sweet words of encouragement and a light massage to help her relax. When I thought she was ready I went down on her. I wanted to make sure she was aroused before Greg and Angie showed up.

I got out the anal lube to prepare her backside. She had never had that done before, but if things progressed I wanted her as comfortable as possible.

"Baby, I am going to lube your backside up. I promise I won't ask you to do anything you don't want to, but if you decide you do, I want it to be as pleasurable as possible."

I went back to eating her and applied the anal lube at the same time. I was keeping her on the edge and teasing her. I wanted her first orgasm to come from Greg. When I saw her neck flush and nipples go rock hard I sent a text to Angie.

They must have been waiting just downstairs. I heard a knock at my door.

"Baby, I'll be right back, they are here."

I found them both smiling when I met them downstairs. I wanted to talk to them before we went up.

"She's very nervous, so nothing rough. She's right on the edge of cumming. So if you want to fuck her she is ready. Her safe word is Buttercup. I have also lubed up her butt. If she decides she wants that I will do it since it's her first time and she trusts me. If she knew it was you she might be okay, but I don't want to freak her out.

"Also, no talking. I want to build the mystery. Our goal is to rock her world."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.