Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II
Chapter 13: Cancer and Pregnancy News

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Cancer and Pregnancy News - Part II of a teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. 2015 Clitorides Awards as the Best Epic Story (1st) / Best Humorous Story (1st) / Best Romantic Story (2nd)/ Best Author (2nd).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Monday March 24, 2014 – Freshman Year

When Greg and I got to school, I was met at my locker by all my girl friends, plus Cassidy and Gina. Greg was smart; he peeled off and left me to my fate. I knew that Tami must have activated the phone tree and told them about Tracy. I could guess that by the pissed off looks and Tracy's absence. Eve was apparently elected spokesperson for the group.

"Good morning, ladies. How did I get so lucky as to see all of you first thing?"

Hey, it was worth a try.

"David, we have a bone to pick with you," Eve said launching right in. "We are all very disappointed in you."

She looked around to get support from the lynch mob. They all glared at me.

"Okay, I apologize," I said hoping a blanket apology would suffice.

"As your official girlfriend we had a deal. I have half a mind to break up with you. I understand that you were with two different girls this weekend while I was gone. That was not part of our agreement."

Holy crap, Cassidy ratted me out too. At least she wouldn't look me in the eye. Yes, I should have talked to Eve. But this was a little much having everyone ambush me at my locker. I was suddenly mad all over. It wasn't as if I had planned to hook up with either of the girls. The other thing was we were drawing a crowd. I don't think the girls had planned for that. They were looking a little nervous. I saw Jim, Alan and Jeff heading my way looking confused as to why I was facing off with everyone.

"What's going on?" Alan asked.

He just can't help himself sometimes. Jim and Jeff flinched when they saw the looks he got. Jeff made the wise move and turned around and walked away. Alan had been around me longer than anyone else besides Beth. They both got worried looks on their faces. I guess they could tell I was pissed.

"David cheated on me this weekend, with two girls," Eve answered Alan.

Jim and Cassidy both looked like they wanted to be somewhere else. I really couldn't believe that Eve was doing that to Cassidy.

"Eve, when did you get that mean? I can't believe you are treating a friend that way," I said.

I was trying not to single Cassidy out. I also knew that Tracy didn't need this abuse. I don't think Eve expected me to respond the way I did.

"What are you talking about?" Eve asked.

I got close to her and whispered.

"Cassidy and Jim are both here. It's one thing to embarrass me, but what are you doing to them?"

No one else heard what I said. She flushed, and everyone started to look confused.

"What did he say?" Alan asked.

"Gina, you better get him out of my sight for the next few minutes."

Gina pushed through the crowd and grabbed Alan and pulled him to class. She would fill him in. I looked at the rest of the crowd.

"The rest of you can hit the road if you don't have a vested interest in this conversation," I said.

That cleared out the onlookers including Jim and Cassidy. I pulled the rest into an empty class room.

"I'm going to say a couple of things and then we will discuss what happened this weekend," I said as I looked each girl in the eye. "First of all, never pull a stunt like this morning again. If you want to chew me out, we'll do it in private. Are we agreed on that?" They all nodded. "The second thing is that you all owe Jim and Cassidy an apology. What happened was not her fault. Do you agree with that Cindy?"

She gave me a sheepish look.

"Yes, it was my fault."

I saw Suzanne start to go into mother bear mode to protect her brother. I gave her a stern look and she backed down.

"Finally, do any of you for one minute believe that I wasn't there when Tracy and I had our breakups?"

No one wanted to look at me now.

"I'll say this ... I think what happened between Tracy and me was a huge mistake. I also want it to be clear that it was my mistake and not Tracy's. Please don't make her the bad guy in this," I paused to let that sink in. "Eve, none of this was planned. I didn't go out looking to hook up with Tracy. She came to me in need and in a moment of weakness I caved. You have to remember that she and I share a history. Not all of it was terrible. She told me she isn't looking for us to get back together. I can't see that ever happening.

"I'm really sorry I didn't call you when you got back. I had a full day of modeling yesterday. I know that isn't an excuse, but it's what happened. Eve, you deserve better. I truly am sorry for hurting you."

She came to me and hugged me.

"Can I ask you something?" Eve asked. "Do you plan on sleeping with Tracy again?"

"That's the million dollar question. Do I plan to? No. Will it ever happen again? I can't honestly say it won't. You have to trust me that my eyes are wide open when it comes to Tracy. She is a friend. I don't turn my back on my friends when they are in need."

Eve looked at me and then kissed me with a little heat.

"Alright, I never asked you to only be with me. Everyone here knows that Tracy has a hold on you. We were just worried you had lost your mind. I'm sorry for the little gathering this morning. I didn't want to face you alone. I also need to find Cassidy and Jim and tell them I'm sorry."

The bell rang. Each girl in turn gave me a hug and a kiss. Who knew sleeping with Tracy would cause this reaction? I guess I should have.


I spent lunchtime with Cassidy and Jim alone. They didn't want to sit with the rest of the table today. They wanted to let things settle before they went back. I was proud of my girls. Each one of them stopped by and apologized.

"We have a question for you," Cassidy announced.

Jim went bright red, so I knew it was about sex. I just nodded to Cassidy to tell her to continue.

"Jim is concerned about cumming too fast. Is there something he can do to delay things?"

I smiled at them both. I had to give them credit for at least asking.

"Actually there are several things. The first is an old wives' tale. I'm sure you have heard that it takes a woman longer to achieve orgasm during intercourse. This in turn means a guy must go forever to help her get there. What is really happening is the guy is going for the main event too soon. If he would spend time getting her as aroused as he is, either through manual or oral stimulation, she can have an orgasm just as fast as a guy can. So take your time and get Cassidy excited doing the things Cindy showed you.

"The next one is kind of sad. Guys will tell you to think about unsexy things while having sex. I'm sure you have heard about guys thinking about baseball stats or dead kittens to delay an orgasm. Personally, I want to enjoy sex. So I don't recommend that one.

"This next one is going to shock you. Don't masturbate so much. It's true that if you cum before a date you can last longer, but wouldn't you rather cum having fun with someone else than at home?"

Jim smiled at me.

"Yeah, I really would."

"The pre-date cum is not what I'm talking about though. I'm talking about the act of masturbation. For most guys the purpose is to get off. We prepare ourselves for failure. If your goal is to get off then that is what you do. You're not..."

Ed walked up.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help eavesdropping. Is it okay if I learn this, too?"

I thought about it for a minute.

"Go get the other guys. I'll explain it to all of them."

"You're a good guy, David," Cassidy told me. "Most guys never talk about these things."

I was shocked when Ed brought back what seemed like thirty guys. I was happy to see Greg was in the group. I motioned for Greg to come join me as I sat on the edge of the table. The guys all pulled up chairs in a semicircle.

"So what have you told them so far?" Greg asked.

I got everyone up to speed with what I told Jim before they came over.

" ... I was going to tell them about masturbation next," I said looking at Greg.

"Ah, that is a good one. Care if I tell them?"

"No please do."

"Masturbating can actually train you to cum too quickly. Think about when you do it. Most times you are focused on getting relief. This usually results in a quick cum and you feel better. The problem is that when you actually have sex you'll have the same results."

Magic raised his hand.

"So are you saying to not masturbate?"

That got a big laugh.

"No, I think we would all explode if we tried that. Change the focus from getting a quick cum and learn to relax and enjoy it. Take your time. Here is another tip. You may notice that you tense up when you are masturbating. Some people hold their breath. During sex, if you're holding your breath, flexing your abs and butt muscles, or supporting your weight in certain sexual positions, you're creating muscle tension that increases the potential for premature ejaculation.

"Think about an orgasm. It is a muscular contraction that results in relaxation. So if you are tightening your abs and your butt when you are having intercourse, you're more likely to cum. Learn to swing your hips without clenching on each stroke will help," Greg added.

"Another help are Kegel exercises. Think about taking a piss and cutting off the stream. Try it," I said and looked around. "Feel that clenching feeling. If you work at it, you can develop that muscle enough to keep from cumming. Do them during class when you're bored. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about Google it," I offered.

"You should also talk to your girlfriend since they have similar muscles," I said as I looked around to make sure I wasn't broadcasting this to the school. "Let me tell you something. You'll be glad you did teach her about it. She'll be able to tighten and release her channel," I said as I gripped my finger with the other hand to give them an idea of what I was talking about.

Some of the guys had experience and nodded, agreeing that it was a very good thing.

"This is what I do a lot," Greg said getting everyone's attention. "I call it the start-stop method. When I start to get that feeling that tells me I'm going to cum, I stop moving. When the feeling subsides I begin again. Do that in conjunction with the Kegel exercise, and you can last all night long. I also do this while masturbating as practice for the live event."

"I have one more," I stated. "Use a condom." Everyone moaned. "Yep, not the most pleasurable solution, but it will deaden some of the sensations, and let you last longer. Plus, it's just a good idea, health-wise, for both yourself and her. Greg told me early on that if I was man enough to have sex, I was man enough to be responsible. Girls appreciate a guy that looks out for them."

The bell rang and everyone headed to class. As I got up to put my lunch tray away, I noticed Coach Hope was watching me. He came over and smiled.

"That was a good thing you did, son. I bet if you and your brother wanted to you could teach a class."

"Do you think Cassidy could be our model?" I teased him.

"You were doing so well until then," he said shaking his head. "I wanted you to know that Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan and I are going to Wesleyan this weekend to look at their facilities. You sparked something and they are getting people behind your ideas. They know the money people in town. She told me all I had to do is start winning some football championships and they would make sure we have the facilities."


I was a minute late for art class.

"David, you're late," Ms. Saunders scolded me.

"I think he should have to take his shirt off so we can do his back," Stacy advised.

I was on the edge of getting a 'B'. I needed the extra credit.

"Will I get extra credit?" I asked.

"Of course you will. I also believe that Ms. Clute is up for doing the female torso. I think this would be a great opportunity to pose male and female figures together. Are you two okay with that?" Ms. Saunders asked.

Stacy blushed. I just took my shirt off. Stacy took a moment to collect herself and then she took her t-shirt off. Ms. Saunders posed us so that I was straddling a chair with my back to the class. Stacy was put on a stool so that she was sitting higher than I was. Mrs. Saunders had me put my hand on Stacy's hip, across her lap. She had Stacy put her fingers in my hair, and told us to look into each other's eyes.

After about fifteen minutes, Stacy got the giggles. I had seen models do that. It usually was caused by being nervous. Once they started, you needed to break their concentration or it would never end. Ms. Saunders came over and Stacy couldn't stop.

"Why don't you two take a break?" Ms. Saunders ordered.

There was a small room with a couple of desks next to the storage room. We went in there and sat down.

"Sorry, it just started and the more I thought about it the harder it was not to laugh," Stacy apologized.

"You just need to think about something else."

"Like what?"

"You could think about how hot I am," I suggested.

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"Sure, I know you want me," I teased her.

"It's a good thing I know you, or I'd think you were being a jerk."

"Nah, I'm just trying to get you to quit giggling."

She sat up straight.

"You know what, I think you cured me."

"Next time think about me being naked. That should fix your giggles."

"Yep, the image of your little winkie is sure not going to cause me to giggle."

"Hey, a guy's ego is fragile."

"Pffftt, you have a big enough ego for ten guys. I couldn't say anything to cause you to crumble."

"Alright, tough girl. Let's go make some art."

We went back out and finished the class.


During baseball practice, I got to pitch for batting practice again. Coach Herndon was getting us ready for a tournament we would be playing later in the spring. I was going to have to start a game if we went very far, so he needed me to be able to do more than throw a couple of innings of relief. The guys liked it when I threw for batting practice, because I was starting to crank it up. It was more like the pitching they would see in a game.

I wasn't trying to strike them out. But I was trying to throw harder for longer each day. Coach Herndon was slowly increasing the number of pitches that he allowed me to throw in batting practice. I could feel my arm getting stronger.


When I got home, Mom was not feeling well. She had her last chemo treatment this round. Her test results had been looking good for the past two weeks. Dad had told us we should be getting test results Friday. From what we had been hearing, we were optimistic that she might be cancer free.

It was my turn to cook. I wimped out and ordered pizzas and made a salad. When the pizzas came, Dad got Mom to at least sit and talk to us. I think my brother really has a death wish.

"David had a busy day today," he started out.

"This sounds like fun, what was he up to?" Angie asked.

I think the comic team of Greg and Angie had struck.

"Well, first, he had every girl in school mad at him."

"Oh, David, whatever did you do?" Angie asked in a dramatic fashion that would make a soap opera proud.

Mom and Dad looked at me expectantly. I decided to deflect the conversation.

"Greg told all the guys at lunch how not to cum too soon."

Mom and Dad pivoted and now Greg was in the hot seat. Mom had a glint in her eyes. She liked this topic even better.

"This I want to hear about," Mom said.

I gave Greg a superior look.

"Not so fast, buster! David was the one that started the conversation. I think he is having some problems. I just came over to offer him some advice," Greg shared.

That didn't go as well as planned. Mom had a concerned look on her face. Angie patted my hand. Dad busted out laughing.

"You guys keep teasing him, and he'll get even," Dad said.

Greg and Angie smiled at me. Mom just rolled her eyes at us. She and Angie made plans to go to the Dunn's Country Club and look at their banquet rooms. Dad was starting there on Wednesday. He got an employee discount, and Angie needed to book something soon, or there wouldn't be anywhere to hold the reception.

I got whacked when I suggested that we do a BBQ in the back yard, and go to the court house to get them married. Mom and Angie were having none of that. Angie's aunt was stepping in for her mom and dad since they had disowned her. She was coming down tomorrow to lend support. I have no idea why it takes three women to pick out a banquet room. But I had been told to keep my opinions to myself.


After dinner, I agreed to take Kyle to my apartment. Greg and Angie needed some alone time. Dad came and joined me since Mom was already in bed and asleep. I also think he wanted to talk to me about something. When we got up to my place, I sat on the floor with Kyle. I had put up baby gates because he was starting to roll. Greg and Dad had gone out and bought a lot of gates and baby proofing gear and installed it all over the house in preparation for mobility. Angie had wisely made my apartment part of the plan and made me fix it up also.

Kyle had just eaten so he snuggled up between my legs and fell asleep. Everyone was amazed at how he took to me. I now got him whenever he was fussing. Angie kept threatening to bring home her friends from school who had babies so they could all have some peace and quiet. I figured it was so they could have some girl time while I babysat. I kept telling her that when she talked Greg into helping I would be willing. My fear was that she really could talk him into it. I was going to have to come up with a better plan. Maybe I could pinch a bottom and debunk this baby whisperer legend Angie was trying to sell. Better yet, maybe I could say it only works with Kyle. I really didn't want to make a baby cry on purpose.

"I had a good talk with Tom today. He wanted to thank you for whatever you did with Tracy to get her to calm down. I guess she had been a little irritable for the past month," Dad said.

We both knew what I did. Dad just chose to ignore it.

"I hear you caught some grief for it," Dad continued. "Did you get it taken care of?"

"With Eve and the women here, yes. I have been chicken to call Tami. Last time we talked, she was not a happy camper. I don't think she can stay mad at me forever, but there's always a first time."

"Don't let it go too long. Tami already knows what happened here today. She is waiting for you to call her."

"What should I do?"

"Apologize, and then thank her for caring enough to set you straight," Dad coached me.

"Dang, Dad, I should be asking your advice all the time."

"I'm right here."

"I know. Watch our roller, here, and I'll call Tami."

Dad took my place on the floor with Kyle.


Tami responded to my text immediately. It was almost as if she was waiting for it. We logged onto the video conference.

We both said at the same time, "I'm sorry."

That got us laughing. I felt a lot better once we stopped.

"Okay, let's agree that I'm a 'stupid boy' and put it behind us," I suggested.

"Deal," she agreed. "Now that we know you are back on the straight and narrow I have people that have a question for you."

Missy and Harper came into view. I broke into a big smile.

"Ladies, it's so good to see you."

"Hey good looking," Harper purred.

"Umm humm, this can't be good."

They both giggled. You have to know Harper. She doesn't giggle. I was getting very nervous. Tami had seen enough and pushed in-between them.

"The week after your Prom we are having our Formal. The three of us would like you to take us."

"So I get to choose?" I asked.

Harper smacked her forehead.

"Is he really this dense?"

"David, you are taking all three of us," Missy clued me in.

"Couldn't I just take Missy? She at least acts like she likes me," I complained.

"Nope," Tami informed me. "I heard a rumor that you have a tux. Go get it so we can figure out what we are going to wear."

There was no use fighting them on this so I went and got it. The bag it was in said Ralph Lauren Black Label. Harper and Missy got excited. This was the label just below their best quality. They carried a line called Purple Label. The one I got was not cheap, but their top of line tux was twice as expensive. I just couldn't see spending that much money if I was still growing. Apparently they recognized the label. I opened it up and pulled it out. It had a satin shawl collar. That means the collar is one continuous piece and curves with the jacket. The jacket itself was black and made of wool. It was a very sharp tuxedo.

"Will this do?" I asked.

All three girls nodded. I could tell there was more by the way Tami was acting.

"David, the Wesleyan family is hosting a reception before the Formal. Teddy invited us both. Missy and Harper will be our plus ones," Tami said.

"Do you think he will have a problem with me bringing three girls?"

"No, I told him what we were going to ask you to do. He actually can't wait to see Jennie's face when you show up with all of us on your arm."

"Great, all I need is Jennie mad at me. You better warn her."

Tami assured me that she would.

"I've got to go. I'm actually babysitting."

"Where is Kyle, I want to see him," Tami asked.

I looked around.

"He was just here."

I went into the living room and picked him up. I swear he could sleep through anything. After they all made a fuss over him, I was getting ready to log off when Harper stopped me.

"Hey, are you doing anything this weekend?"

"I have a baseball game on Saturday, why?"

"Would it be alright if I came up this weekend?"

"Uhmmm ... I got myself in some trouble this last weekend. I'm not sure I can have you up?"

"Eve knows and said it was fine," Tami told me.

"Did you talk to all of them? They were a little pissed this morning."

"You're all good. Just tell Harper yes."

"Yes, Harper."

With that they giggled some more and logged off.


Dad and I talked 'till almost midnight. He told me what he, Tom and Coach were up to. They were getting Mrs. Sullivan involved. They were all going to Wesleyan to look things over. Their Fieldhouse was only five years old, so it was something they might want to use as a model for our facilities.

He told me about his new job. He had waited to start this week to get Mom through her chemo. The country club had been very accommodating in giving him time to take care of her. He said that they were also going to give them use of a banquet room and just charge us cost for everything. They knew that money was tight with Mom's illness.

I offered to pay for everything. Dad was relieved that he didn't have to ask. We agreed that only Mom would be told. Angie and Greg didn't need to know that Mom and Dad couldn't afford a wedding right now. I told him that I would get more funds moved to my personal account and he could use my debit card.

We then talked about what I had coming up. For spring break, I was going to northern England to do a shoot for Range Sports. Dad told me that he or Mom would be going with me. I wondered what he would think when I went out with Aubrey. She was closer to his age than mine. I guess I would cross that bridge when it happened.

I told him about going to San Francisco right after school got out. Again one of them was going. I guess being only fifteen had a few drawbacks.

I then told him that I had booked three football camps and a three week modeling camp during the summer. The first camp was at Kentucky. John Phillips was going to be one of the camp counselors. I was looking forward to seeing my new friend. Dad shocked me when he suggested that I ask the rest of the football team to see if they wanted to go.

He told me the cost of a bus was affordable. He used to rent them for conferences when he took his staff.

I asked him if we could also invite some of the better players from around the area. I was thinking of Ty and his Washington teammates. He said that if the bus wasn't full that it would be a good idea. His only requirement was that they either send a coach or one of their fathers as a chaperone. He said he would like to go too, so he could see me play more. I was amazed at the change that had come over Mom and Dad concerning my sports. Last fall, they didn't take it seriously.

I was going to USC and Elite camps later in the summer. Bo Harrington was involved in both camps and would be coaching. The Elite camp was normally only for seniors to showcase their talent for college coaches and recruiters. Bo told me that I would be only one of four underclassmen invited to the camp.

Dad finally noticed how late it was. We were both dead. We let Kyle sleep the whole time. He would be wide awake when I took him back to Angie. I guess paybacks are hell.


When I got back to my apartment, I noticed a text from Tami to jump onto video chat. It was time to face the music. I sent her a text and logged on. I knew Tami had more to say that she didn't want to share in front of Harper and Missy. If it wasn't important to her, she wouldn't still be up waiting.

"Before you rip my head off I want to say a few things," I started off. "First of all, I love you. I appreciate that you care enough to be honest with me, and tell me things I don't want to hear. The Tracy thing has been building. She has been working to get me in the sack for the last few weeks."

"Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Tami, I swear, I had no plans on following up on it. Hindsight being what it is, I should have told you. My problem is that she knows me too well. She pushed all the right buttons Saturday night."

"Tell me what happened."

"Why don't I tell you about the whole night, because there are things you need to know."

She gave me a look of disappointment. That was one look I never wanted to see on my best friend's face. I took a deep breath trying to release some of the anxiety I was feeling.

"I went out with Jim, Cassidy and Cindy. I'm not sure, but I think Cassidy wanted Jim to get some of the same training I had. How she found out, I have no idea."

Tami got a sheepish look. I found my source.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's exactly like you said. Cassidy told me about their love life. I suggested that if they went out with you and Cindy she would help them out," she told me and then dropped another bomb on me. "She told me about Jim's lack of stamina. Apparently someone put on a little show and Jim was reluctant to do anything more because Cassidy had witnessed it."

"Tami, things have to change. You have to quit being the puppet master of my life. Both of the things you set up got out of control. If you had just told me what was going on, I would have helped out. What you are doing shows me a lack of respect that frankly I'm sick of.

"Then the Tracy thing happened and you sent your little minions to corner me before school. Did you know that they embarrassed Cassidy and Jim in front of the school? Eve said I cheated on her and apparently everyone knew who with and what happened. If I pulled that with you, I would be dead right now.

"If it was just me that things were happening to I would let it go. But you hurt Jim and Cassidy. Even worse is that you hurt Tracy. We are talking about a young woman that is trying to get her life back together. She came to me because she didn't want to seem like a slut. What did you do by sending Eve to me with the whole he cheated on me rant? You made her look exactly like what she didn't want. Granted, Eve didn't name names, but too many people know for it not to get out. For cripes sake, one of my teammates had just been on a date with her. He is going to hear that he drops her off on a first date and she comes to my place to get laid.

"How many relationships are you going to destroy for me?" I asked as I ran out of steam.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I saw Tami was upset also. She dabbed her eyes, and then coughed out a short laugh.

"Dang it, David, I hate it when you're right."

I held up my hand.

"Let me record this. Can you say that again?"

"Like that is ever going to happen," she teased me and she got serious. "I think we both learned some things this weekend. I keep telling you I'm waiting for you to grow up before I marry you. If I don't let you grow up, it will be my fault if you never do. I apologize for that. That doesn't mean I won't make plans for you, but I will try to talk to you before it happens."

"I would be disappointed if you didn't have plans for me. I know you love me and are trying to do what is best for me. The problem is that you are not here. No matter how good your little spy network is, you miss things. Hell, I miss you so much. Why did you have to be so smart and leave me?"

"Oh, David, I miss you too. Unfortunately, for the next three years we'll be apart. Between now and then we need to plan on going to the same college. I need to see you every day."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.