Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II - Cover

Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 4: New York

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: New York - Part II of a teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. 2015 Clitorides Awards as the Best Epic Story (1st) / Best Humorous Story (1st) / Best Romantic Story (2nd)/ Best Author (2nd).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Monday January 20, 2014 – Freshman Year

I woke early, because I went to bed early. I needed to run. I made it out the door to find it was really cold. It was a good thing that Sandy Range had sent me their prototype thermal sweat pants and shirt. They had made a few improvements to my ideas. The core was the same material as their thermal sweat shirts that I liked. They came with a removable outer layer that was rain and wind resistant. Range Sports sent winter camouflage as the design. They clearly planned to introduce this in the hunting line first.

The snow had melted off over the weekend, so running wasn't too bad. I could see a front rolling in from the West that promised a good snow later today.

I settled in to a comfortable pace that soon had me 'in the zone.' I wasn't mad at Tami for dating Bert. I might have had a problem if I suspected that she slept with him. I could even understand her not wanting to tell me. Where I had the problem was the lying. Had I been such a terrible guy that she was afraid to tell me? Even if I got mad, how long did she think I would stay mad? I get over things quickly.

Then I went off on another track. Was my getting over things so quickly really in my best interests? The reason I could come to grips with something like this was that I tried to see the other side. It seemed like I was the one always making nice. I was always the one swallowing my pride. I was always the one to let things slide and, in the end, I was the one that always got hurt.

Tom was a perfect example. He was instrumental in Tracy's and my breakup. He even said some hurtful things. Had I confronted him about it and cleared the air? That would be a big no because the longer I let that eat at me, the longer I'd be resentful. I needed to change or I would always be a doormat. I needed to make sure I didn't swing too far the other way though. I don't want to become the guy that always has to get his way. What I needed to do was be the guy that at least got a fair hearing. The guy that was open and honest about how he felt.

While I had been trapped in the basement I realized I needed to make changes in my life. I needed to look out for myself. I also needed to set my priorities. Was Tami lying to me a big deal? Was it worth getting upset about? The simple answer was yes it was a big deal.

The other thing lurking in the back of my mind was that I considered Tami to be mine. She told me she wouldn't date me until I grew up. The promise we made each other was that we would eventually get married. I knew it was stupid to think that two 15-year-olds could make such a declaration and it work out. I felt the jealousy of someone else dating my Tami. I stuffed it down, because they no longer dated, but it was there.

I ran home feeling a little better. I already knew that I would forgive Tami. I had to believe in her. The alternative was unthinkable. She proved that no one was perfect. We would have a discussion about it though. I went to my apartment and showered. I came down stairs and went to the kitchen to find Angie fixing breakfast.

"Hey sexy, come here and give me a kiss," she purred.

This was a perfect example, Angie teasing me in inappropriate ways. She was going to be my sister-in-law for cripes sake. I steeled myself and decided that she would be a good starting point for my change.

"Angie, we need to talk. I love you, Kyle and Greg too much to be playing these games. Frankly, it makes me very uncomfortable. I want us to be close, but never in that way. I honestly couldn't live with myself if anything ever did happen."

She came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry. I never realized that was how you felt. Well, I guess you have been trying to tell me, but I wasn't listening. Even Greg told me. Thank you for cluing me in. The last thing I ever want to do is to hurt you," she assured me. "But I may slip up from time-to-time. You're cute and fun to tease."

"I'm okay with that as long as we know that it'll never happen. I sometimes like to have a little fun, too."

Greg came into the kitchen with Kyle. He was growing like a weed. He was actually able to sit up now. It wouldn't be too long before he would start to crawl. I noticed Uncle John wasn't here.

"Did Uncle John go home?"

"Yeah, he needed to get back to the farm," Greg told me.

I noticed he had a little mouse under his left eye.

"I hear you took care of business with Tommy. I hope he looks worse than you do."

"It actually felt pretty good to kick his ass," Greg smiled.

"My stud. I'm not sorry Greg kicked his ass. I'm just glad the security guys were there to make sure it didn't get out of hand. I think they are the reason Greg didn't get arrested. That and I think his Dad wanted to kick his ass too," Angie said.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"We agreed to let Mr. and Mrs. Cox handle Tommy. Uncle John had a long talk with them. He was able to help them understand the danger signs in his behavior. They are going to get him some help. He was also put on notice that if there was any further harassment that we would take legal action," Angie said.

"Good. I'm glad that is over with," I said then turned to Greg. "Can I get a ride? It's freezing out."

Angie and Greg both looked at me and then smiled.

"You poor 'stupid boy!' Today's a holiday. It's Martin Luther King Day," Angie told me.

Oh, wow, a gift. It was a day that I could do whatever I wanted. I went back to my apartment and decided it was time to talk to Tami.


As soon as we got onto the video chat, I could tell that Tami was pissed.

"You broke the rules. We promised each other that we wouldn't get mad. I can't believe you're mad I went out with Bert. It's not like we did anything. I told you that to clear the air. I've felt guilty about that from the first time I went out with him. I had to tell you.

"Hell, we weren't even friends at the time. I don't know why it even matters what I did then. You left me for the summer. What was I supposed to do?"

I felt myself getting mad. I took a deep breath trying to control my emotions.

"Tami, I told you, I'm not mad about you dating Bert," she flinched when she saw the fire in my eyes. "I'm mad because you lied to me. I never thought I would see the day when it was okay for us to lie to each other. Even if we were mad at each other. I never lied to you. I might not tell you everything, but I have never actually lied to you.

"So you can get off your high horse. Right now, I could care less. What I care about is the girl I thought I was going to marry, someday ... my soul mate ... feels that it's okay to lie to me. I misjudged our friendship. I'm sure it's all my fault. So go ahead. I know you think I'm not smart enough to understand why it was okay to lie to me. So use small words and explain it to me."

There was stunned silence. In the past I would have curled up in a little ball and let her run all over me. I honestly don't think that Tami ever considered that I might push back.

"Wow, you've changed," she finally said.

She saw I was waiting for an explanation. She took a deep breath.

"I was trying to protect you. I didn't want to hurt you. Plus it never came to anything. We figured out that we were better friends."

"Okay, so it's all right to lie to me if you think it might hurt me. I just want to be clear that we can no longer be honest with one another. That we have to lie if we think we might hurt the other's feelings," I said. "I'm sorry I expected more from you. In my mind, I had certain expectations. I have to say that this hurts way more than finding out you went out with Bert."

"I'm sorry. Don't you dare not be my best friend. I couldn't handle that. Please forgive me. I don't know why I felt I had to lie about that. I guess I didn't want to add to me going away. I should have come clean sooner. David, I'll really try to never let you down again."

I had a choice at that moment. Throw away my best friend of nearly ten years and move on, or forgive her. I think it was an easy choice.

"I forgive you. You're right, I've changed. I'm trying to stand up for myself and be more honest about how I feel."

"I see that," Tami said with a smile. "Now someone dropped a bombshell on me last night with no explanation."

So I told her about Pam Lowden at our away game. I then told her that I was in her math class this semester. We chatted about other things and we seemed to come to an easy resolution to our problems.

After I got off with Tami, I called April to see if she wanted to go see a movie or something. She told me that they had family plans for the day. I called Cindy next. She came over and spent the afternoon making me fulfill my 'friends with benefits' commitment. I was in a much better frame of mind for the coming week.


Tuesday January 21, 2014 – Freshman Year

After school, we had our first training session with Cassidy. I was surprised when Coach Hope was in workout clothes. About forty guys and five girls showed up. I noticed that some of the juniors had joined us. I was pleased to see Bill Callaway, my primary receiver last season, was one of the juniors.

The person that surprised me was Ed Pine. He was the little sophomore tailback that had attacked me in the parking lot after the season. Maybe this would be a first step in repairing that relationship. With Luke graduating, he was the most likely to start next year. He needed to bulk up some or he would get killed next year.

Cassidy went to the front and got us started. Coach Hope stepped up beside me and I could tell he was going to join us. April, Jim and Wolf were on my other side. Mike, Tim, Bert and Kelly from the freshman team were all behind us in the next row.

"I'm going to ask my Dad to come up front and lead us in our stretching and warming up. We are going to start by doing an ancient Chinese training called Tai Chi. We'll begin with core training called taolu, or solo forms. I want you to concentrate on keeping your back straight. When you breathe, do so from your stomach. Now watch Dad as he does the first form."

We all copied his form. Cassidy would walk up and down the line correcting people until she was sure everyone was doing it right.

"The philosophy behind Tai Chi is that facing brute force with brute force will get you injured. I will teach you how to meet brute force with softness and fluid motion so that the force is redirected safely. We will teach you how to reduce injuries.

"Tai Chi will also help you with your balance, flexibility and core strength," Cassidy said patting her stomach. "We'll be also using Marine training to help with your stamina and strength."

Some of the guys were getting restless. Cassidy changed in a heartbeat. She now took on the role of a Drill Instructor.

"Okay you bunch of wimps. Line up and prepare to become men and women."

With that said, the guys weren't restless any more. I had gone through this before, so I kind of knew what to expect. I was glad to see that Coach Hope was working as hard as we were. I could tell he was hurting. He took a knee to catch his breath. Cassidy got in his face.

"It's the fourth quarter. We are down one score and we need your strength to lead the team. No one is going to follow you if you can't keep up."

The Coach's face went red and he sucked it up and began working again. She gained a lot of respect by dressing down her own father. None of us were doing well, so Coach Hope had nothing to be ashamed of. But if Cassidy and her Dad could do it, then the rest of us would. When she finally stopped, many of us sagged to the floor. Wolf followed my example from my first day and went outside to puke. I didn't feel so bad.

Once we caught our breaths, Cassidy had us do warm downs and stretching. I made a point to go around and have a word with everyone to encourage them on doing a good job today. I caught a glimpse of Tommy Cox watching us, but from the hall.

Cassidy gathered us all around when we were done.

"We want to win the state championship in football ... and then we want to win another! It all starts here today. We will be the best conditioned team and that translates into winning the fourth quarter. We also need to work on your strength. I expect you all to get with the trainers and get on a weight training program. Dad ... I mean Coach Hope has arranged to have the weight room opened before school. I'll meet you all here tomorrow morning."

I stood up.

"I see a few of us are missing. We are a team. I expect you guys to reach out and invite everyone. This is also open to ALL sports. Not just football. Lincoln High has an opportunity to become a sports powerhouse. Right now, we are the core to making that happen. I want you all to commit to being here Monday thru Friday. I understand that some of you have other obligations."

I saw several heads nodding. I knew that some would not come back, but the ones that did would gain a lot from this. I was, for the first time since football ended, looking forward to next season.


Friday January 24, 2014 – Freshman Year

The week seemed to fly by. The workout sessions with Cassidy were a big hit with the underclassmen. The juniors seemed to ignore us with a few exceptions. April and I just seemed to be stuck in neutral. This was fine; because Cindy, Suzanne and Beth each took turns making me forget that I might need a girlfriend.

Tami and I fell back into being friends. She was happy that I was starting to look out for my own interest. We had another long talk about how I felt about things. She told me she was proud of me for taking a step towards growing up.

I was looking forward to seeing Kara. She wouldn't be in New York till Saturday morning, but she arranged that we have a room together for Saturday night. Kendal was not going to New York so it was arranged that Chuck would go with me. Kendal was actually going to Nashville with Eve. They were talking to a record label about what their vision for her was, before they would sign her.

I had called Adrienne and let her know that I would be in town for the weekend. I was surprised when she wanted me to go to dinner with her and her friends. I arranged to meet them at the restaurant at eight o'clock. I would have just enough time to check in and go.


I got to lunch a little late and found April flirting with Luke. The only open spot at the table was on her other side. I almost walked out, but I sucked it up and faced it. Luke had a satisfied look on his face. He was setting her up to get at me. I felt a little sorry for her because she was not experienced with the games some boys play. I was sure that having a senior big man on campus could turn a girls head. Luke had done it many a time.

"Hey David, Luke asked me to go to a party with him Saturday night. It sounds like fun since you'll be in New York. Luke said I'll have a good time."

"Is it just the two of you going?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I have no problem with you going out and having a good time. What I have a problem with is you going on a date with Luke."

"But we are just going as friends."

"Great, then you can take Cassidy with you too," I told her. Then I turned to Luke. "You don't mind taking Cassidy do you?"

"I would rather it just be April and me. I'm sure I could show her a good time."

I turned to the table.

"How many of you have dated Luke?" I asked.

Tracy, Cindy and Kim raised their hands.

"Keep your hands up. How many of you have gone out with him to a party just as friends?"

Suzanne raised her hand.

"April, do you trust the advice of these four girls?"

"Yeah, I like them all."

"Good, how many of you think that April should go to this party with Luke?"

They all dropped their hands. Luke got up and left the lunch room.

"April, I like you a lot. I would hate to see you get into a situation that you're not ready for. I'm not going to tell you not to go, but I'll not give it my blessing either."

"I know it was stupid. I also know that you're going to be around a bunch of models in New York."

"I have never lied to you April."

She ducked her head.

"But sometimes I want more."

"I agree. When I get back, let's talk. I want more also."

I leaned over and kissed her. She gave me a big smile.

"You win. If I go to the party it'll be with Cassidy. She can kick his ass if he gets out of hand."

Cassidy winked at me and she and April left. I made a point of thanking the girls that had helped me. Kim was shocked when I gave her a kiss also.


When we got to the airport, I tried to upgrade Chuck to first class, but the flight was full. The thing I loved about first class is that you get to get on the plane first. I found my seat and put in my ear buds and closed my eyes. The next thing I know I was getting whacked in the arm. I look up and there was girl that looks to be about eight with her arms crossed glaring at me. I took my ear buds out.

"Move! You're in my seat," she demands.

I pull out my ticket. Nope, I was in the right seat.

"Let me see your ticket."

She flops down in the middle of the aisle and begins to throw a fit. Oh my, if I tried that my ass would be tanned from here to New York. I just start laughing at her. Now people were looking to see what was going on. She saw that I was not going to budge, so she stopped her antics and stood back up.

"I want the aisle seat," she demanded.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Do you know how to ask politely?"

She let out a deep breath.

"Please."

"Much better," I said as I got up and moved over.

I saw the stewardess mouth Thank You to me. I looked back and I saw Chuck was grinning at me. He had two hot college girls sitting by him. What the hell, maybe he would trade with me.

I put my ear bud back in and I got whacked again.

"You have to talk to me."

This little girl was not going to make it to New York alive. I looked at the stewardess and she could see this might not end well.

"Okay, let's get a couple of things straight. You whack me one more time, and I'm going to turn you over my knee and spank you. If you want me to do something, ask me nicely."

She promptly hauled off and whacked me. I made a lunge for her. She was lucky I had my seatbelt on and she didn't. She ran up to the front of the plane and hid behind the stewardess. I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked up to the stewardess.

"Move, Missy and I need to come to an understanding, or she is not going to make it to New York."

The stewardess just smirked and stepped around me to wait on the other passengers.

"Don't leave me. He's going to spank me."

I pulled the curtain closed and she tried to run for it. I grabbed her and gave her a swat on her butt. I heard clapping in first class. She had big crocodile tears. I had cupped my hand so it made more of a pop than hurt. I wasn't buying it. I couldn't believe I turned into my Mom.

"Do I need to give you something to cry about?"

"No," she said pitifully.

I got down and one knee and put my arms out. She hugged me around the neck.

"You want to tell me your name?" I asked her as she let me go.

"I'm Jessica."

"Nice to meet you Jessica, I'm David."

"I'm sorry for being mean."

"You want to go back to our seats and talk about it?"

She just nodded. I started back and she grabbed my hand. I stopped and smiled at her. That earned me a smile in return. I led her back to our seats and she acted like a little lady. She finally told me why she was acting up. Her mom worked in Chicago and her dad in New York. Once a month they put her on a plane and sent her to visit her dad for the weekend. She was missing her best friend's birthday party.

She talked my arm off all the way to New York. I shuddered to think what Greg and Angie were getting into.

Before we landed, the stewardess came up and she politely reminded her that she had to wait for someone to walk her past security. She begged me to stay with her. By now we were buddies, so I agreed. Chuck slipped up to first class and sat across the aisle from her while we waited to get off the plane.

"Who is he?"

"My bodyguard."

Her eyes got big.

"Are you famous?"

"You want an autograph?"

She didn't know if I was teasing her as I stood up and grabbed my carry on. I had my head shot and a Sharpie so I signed it and gave it to her. Now she turned bashful. If only I had known.

When the plane was empty, one of the airport employees came to get her. She grabbed my hand and I had no choice but to walk her out. It worked out because we were headed to where we needed to get our luggage. When she saw her dad she let go of my hand and ran to him. He scooped her up and she was showing him my picture.

"He spanked me."

Chuck and I looked at each other I prepared for the worst.

"Why was that?"

"Because I was being mean. It didn't hurt. I decided to behave after that and he was nice to me."

Thank you, I was not going to jail.

I waved to her and Chuck and I picked up the pace. No need to hang around after that.


I sent a text to Adrienne when we checked in. She gave me the address and name the reservation were under. She said to wear a jacket but no tie. I quickly took a shower and changed. Chuck went to his room and did the same. I put on a black fitted t-shirt made out of a silky stretchy material. Okay, I'm a guy. I guess I could read the tag. I put on the sport coat and slacks that Jennie Wesleyan had bought me when I went to her cousin's engagement party.

When Chuck was ready, he came and got me, and we went to the restaurant. It was called Beauty and Essex. There was a line to get in. I went up to the host and told him what party I was with. Chuck and I were escorted right in. The place was crawling with models.

Adrienne was holding court at a table that sat six. I saw four other very attractive women sitting with her. What caught my eye was there were twin girls that looked to be about my age.

"David!" Adrienne screeched.

When she jumped up and planted a big kiss on me, everyone was gawking. I gave her a hug.

"I missed you. Are we having some fun this weekend?" I asked her.

"I hope so. I have been working non-stop for the past three weeks. I need a night out and I can't think of anyone I would rather go out and get in trouble with."

"This is Chuck. He's my security."

"Hey Chuck. Our security is all sitting over there." Adrienne said as she pointed to a table near us.

Chuck went and introduced himself.

Adrienne turned to her table and made introductions.

"I know, I know, I have been talking non-stop about David. These lovely young sisters are Abby and Andi Ferrell," she said. Then she leaned in and whispered. "They begged me to bring them tonight. If you play your cards right you might have a really good time."

"This is Jun."

She was a gorgeous Asian girl in her early twenties.

"And this is Tyler, my special friend."

She was in her late twenties or early thirties. She was the only one that didn't look like a model, but she was very attractive. Adrienne sat me between the Ferrell twins. They had already ordered. Beauty and Essex served Tapas. Basically it was small plates of Spanish appetizers. I loved the lobster tacos.

When we were all full, Adrienne asked me about seeing my Mom.

"Mom is doing much better. I went to see her last weekend."

"David's mom has cancer," Adrienne told everyone.

"I had a great time. I got to play some flag football and we beat the defending champions. They had to buy the first round. Then I had to go to some 13-year-olds birthday party. I did meet Bree, the girl that is on that vampire show. She tried to have her way with me, but I stayed true to Adrienne."

"What was all that about? I also saw you were with May Zane. Are you cheating on me?"

"Pfff, as if. You're my one and only," I said as I winked at her. "Unless you two want to go have some fun, then I'll dump Adrienne for the weekend."

The twins blushed.

"You should take him up on it. I've reports that he's a little Casanova and can show you a good time," Adrienne advised.

They looked at each other and then excused themselves to go to the restroom to talk. I arched my eyebrows.

"So, are they flipping a coin as to who gets me, or deciding who goes first?" I asked.

Tyler about choked on her drink. Jun was shaking her head.

"I warned you guys, he doesn't lack in confidence. Just think how bad he'll be when he turns 18."

"How old is he?" Jun asked.

"15," Tyler told her.

"Oh shit, and I was thinking about taking a run at him. It's a good thing he's so young. Abby and Andi would probably kill him. Are you sure he can handle them?" Jun asked.

"You saw the tape of him kissing me. Believe me, I was not acting. If I was ten years younger, I would have done him right there."

"Like I told you before, age doesn't matter. You're a desirable young woman in your sexual prime. If you want, I'll crawl under this table and show you."

Adrienne's eyes got big.

"You wouldn't dare."

It would be in the open because there were no tablecloths to hide under. I shrugged and pushed my chair back; Adrienne yelped, "No!"

I suddenly felt two hands in my lap as the twins came back. I looked down and then up to Adrienne.

"I think we need to go," I told Adrienne.

She just smirked and waved for the check.

"Jun, I hope to see you real soon."

"Adrienne, tonight is on me. It's been ages since we went out. If it hadn't been such a long week, I would want to go dancing," Jun said.

I got up and gave Adrienne a big hug. Tyler gave me a peck on the cheek. Jun gave me a warm hug.

"Let me know what the plans are for tomorrow. Kara is excited to finally meet you," I said.

"Why don't you two come over, and I'll cook?" Tyler asked.

"That sounds like fun. Text me the address and we'll be there around seven o'clock. If our shoot is running late I'll let you know."

We all walked out together. The paparazzi were there in force. Someone tipped them off that Adrienne was there. If I was a betting man, I would put money on Adrienne's press agent. We stopped just before exiting. Adrienne told the twins to wait a moment and she put her arm on mine and we walked out into a sea of flashes.

"This is David Dawson, the face of Range Sports. David and I have been seeing each other off and on since I met him in Chicago," she announced.

I guess I could do worse as far as faux girlfriends went. We posed for several minutes. Then Adrienne waved Jun out and introduced her. The two of them sandwiched me between them for more photos. Then she brought the twins out. I got my picture taken with them also.

Tyler, Chuck and the rest of the security details then came out and got us to Adrienne's limo. A second car pulled up for the security people. Adrienne dropped me and twins off at my hotel. She gave me a big kiss and swatted my ass as I got out of the car.


Chuck did a check of the room and I assured him that we were staying in. He had some friends in town so I told him to go have fun.

Abby and Andi Ferrell were full of questions when we got up to the suite.

"So how do you know Adrienne?" Andi asked.

I'm not sure how I could tell them apart, but for now I could.

"We met in Chicago when Ford introduced me as the face for the Range Sports youth line. I actually have video of our initial meeting if you would like to see it."

"Yes, please." They both said at the same time. It must be a twin thing.

I got my iPad out and played the video.

"That's really cool. She is so nice... OH GOOD LORD!"

I chuckled to myself. I loved watching girls when they saw that video for the first time. They all pretty much had the same reaction. It tended to increase my street cred about tenfold when they saw drop dead gorgeous Adrienne kiss me like that.

Both girls gave me a look like I was a rock star. I could feel the heat in the room go up a few degrees. Greg was right, if a girl thought other girls want you they will tend to want you more. I tried to slow them down a little.

"Just so you know, Adrienne and I are just friends. That little show got a little out of hand, I admit. But we don't have designs on each other," I told them. "So how do you know her?"

"We answered an ad in the Village Voice. Ford was having an open casting for twins or sisters that looked alike. We made the final round and then Adrienne interviewed us for the job. We just wrapped up shooting the ad. Adrienne is helping us get established," Andi said.

"She told us what a fun guy you were, and how being seen with you would help our careers," Abby said. "What convinced us was she said you were a good kisser. We have been here for the last three weeks without our boyfriends."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.