The Elevator Whore - Cover

The Elevator Whore

Copyright© 2014 by Adrianne Mason

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Did you know that a quick fuck in the morning can increase productivity more efficiently than a cup of coffee? Did you know that sex can work wonders with business negotiations? For a thriving corporation, you need an elevator whore.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

The Slave:

The morning fuck:

I am down on my knees in the elevator of a fifty storey building. I don't get up. You never get up unless you're told to. My arms have been tied behind my back. They tell me that they don't trust my hands. They think that I will finger myself if they don't tie me. I know that this is not the real reason. Their clients like to see me tied. It turns them on. So they keep me tied. I don't have any clothes on because they tell me that I'm not worth the money they put into clothes. All my holes are plugged. Except my mouth. They need my mouth to fuck their clients. My other holes are not needed. They tell me that they need to plug me to keep my holes fresh.

The elevator stops and the first client comes into the elevator. He swipes his card and it tells the elevator not to stop for anybody. No one else can enter this elevator from any floor until after he is finished with me. My elevator is one of three service elevators in the building. If you don't need our services, you use the other six elevators. Sometimes someone will use the service elevators because they don't want to wait for the other elevators and they think that the service elevator will take them to their floor faster. Usually people stay away from our elevators because even if you didn't use us, people will assume that you did when you come out on your floor.

The elevator door closes and I wait for him. I keep my head down. You never look up at the client unless he orders you to. The client lifts my chin. I wait for him to say something. I don't say anything because I'm not allowed to say anything. You don't speak unless the client asks you a direct question.

"I want an orgasm from you, okay?" He's telling me what he wants from this session. "Do you think that you can do that?"

"Yes."

"Say it with conviction." He squeezes my neck. He puts enough pressure there to make me uncomfortable but not enough pressure to make me unconscious.

"Yes ... I can."

He lets go of my neck. Then he kicks me in the gut. I gasp as I watch him unzip his pants. He grabs my hair and pushes my head toward his cock. I keep my mouth open as he fucks me deep in the throat.

"Make me hard." He commands.

He wants me to tighten my throat. He pushes my head all the way down and holds me there. I start to choke. I make retched gagging noises.

"Don't you dare gag." He demands. "You take it, you fucking whore."

Now he starts moving again. He takes his cock out. Repositions himself and sticks it back in. He digs into me and he starts to move faster. I gag again. He keeps moving and I can taste his cum in the back of my throat. I can smell it through the back of my nose. I get nauseous. I start coughing when he pulls his cock out.

"Swallow it, you fucking cunt." He lifts my head back so that I'm looking at him.

I swallow hard.

"Look at the mess you made." He points to himself. "I've got a very important meeting with a client in half an hour. If you don't clean it up properly, I swear to God, you'll wish you were never born."

He holds his wet cock in front of my face and I lean forward. I catch his cock with my mouth and I suck him. It's hard to suck without my hands. I can position the cock better with my hands. I keep sucking. Then I move my head back so that I can drop the cock and start licking him.

"Who said you could stop sucking?" He demands.

I lean forward again to catch his cock. I keep sucking him until he tells me to stop.

Anger management:

Often times the clients use the service elevators when they need a quick fuck. That's what most people assume happens in the service elevators. That's not always the case though. Sometimes when the elevator doors open, the client doesn't want a fuck. You can tell when they're not in the mood to fuck by the way they move.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.