The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie - Cover

The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Chapter 13: Saturday

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Saturday - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

With a huge sigh of pleasure I collapsed to her side. Cassie let herself fall from all fours onto her front. She was killing me. Her appetite for sex was astounding and my willingness to try to keep up with her was utter foolishness. She was multi-orgasmic. I wasn't. God must have had a real old laugh when he made us like that. Waking up to a naked Cassie fondling me and her sparkling pale blue eyes and her smile of mischief and her boobs and pussy and the way she kissed my erection had me stupid again in no time flat. Three positions later I was completely drained and now ready to take a nap before breakfast, all the angst from last night nicely released.

Pale blue eyes peeked over at me. She smiled. "How many times can you cum in an hour?"

"Once," I stated with certainty, my cock flaccid, heart beating hard and panting slightly.

"Bet I can make you cum more than once," Cassie said reaching for my groin.

"You can't. Trust me."

"Sure I can," she replied.

"What do I get if I lose?" I asked, somewhat befuddled.

"Another orgasm!" Cassie stated with a giggle.

"No. That's not what I meant. I meant, if I don't cum again," I clarified, although I was in danger of losing track of the conversation with her hand fiddling with my limp cock.

"Oh. Well ... I tell you what. If I can't make you cum again within one hour I'll dress up and let you take me out for a movie and dinner tonight." Her fingers toyed with my cock.

"That sounds like it's a prize for you, not me."

Sparklingly beautiful pale blue eyes looked at me. A gorgeous mischievous smile appeared that made my chest ache. "Didn't I mention? I won't be wearing any panties. A short skirt, too! Imagine what you might see. Or, imagine what other people might see! And, when we're sitting at the restaurant you can accidently drop your napkin and..."

Fuck me. I actually felt a slight pulse in my cock. Cassie obviously did, too.

"Oooh, see?"

Her hand squeeze was very exciting. But her promised reward was a huge incentive. I brought the full might of my powerful self interest to bear.

Cassie climaxed again about twenty minutes later.

Following the mesmerizing sway of her dancer's ass was an exercise in erotic frustration. It was painful, like needing to cum but being unable to. I was quite sure I could see the outline of each buttock and the suggestion of a sexy butt crack from the way the tight, slinky tube-style blue dress clung to her. Even worse was the hem. It hovered at the top of her slender thighs, teasingly promising to ride up and expose a private place, the bottom of a sexy bare buttock, a quick glimpse of a sexy gap, the hint of pubic hair, a peek of a young pubis. I prayed hard for my wish to come true. It didn't. Cassie's laughing at me was not helping, either.

Stiletto heels had given her miles of height. Yet they'd also made her more slender, more willowy, and shaped her endless legs to perfection. I followed the hypnotic rhythm of two fifteen-year-old buttocks moving in perfect harmonious counterpoint, my pulse rising in anticipation of getting a glimpse of paradise. And, glancing around the car park, I reached into my pants' pocket and rearranged my erection so it wouldn't be quite so embarrassing. It just so happened that as I moved my body in odd ways to rearrange myself, Cassie looked back at me.

She burst into a peal of laughter, light, bright, and totally uninhibited. It made me smile, too.

"Come on, Finn," she said reaching her hand out behind her for mine. "Stop staring at my ass expecting to see something."

"You mean you're wearing panties after all?" I asked in disappointment.

She giggled at my pain. "No. I'm not. I promised. But my dress isn't going to ride up."

"How come?" I asked, taking her hand. We neared the door to Emilio's, a very trendy Italian bistro in the west end.

"It's too tight, goof."

"It is tight," I agreed in admiration. Cassie laughed at my tone of awe.

Emilio's was a cross between a French Cafe and an Italian Bistro. The food was fusion Mediterranean with traces of Middle East and North African spices meeting French and Italian dishes. It was loud and bustling and busy with most of the noise coming from the bar patrons.

We were seated against the wall at a red cloth-covered table for two, ice water poured by an envious and ogling waiter and menus placed in front of us. I glared at the back of the waiter as he departed. Cassie appeared not to have noticed his inappropriate looks. I studied the rather fascinating small cleavage a tight dress gave Cassie. Did she have a bra on? I loved the creamy exposed skin, a promise of Eden hidden by blue cloth.

CASSANDRA FELT LIKE HER feet weren't quite touching the ground. This whole weekend was shaping up to be the best in her life. She couldn't stop smiling. Between memories of being spanked, the intensity of her climax that had almost made her black out, and sex with Finn this morning when he'd been so forceful, moving her around into different positions and making her cum three times, she still wanted Finn again. The way he ogled her made her flush with arousal. He was all eyes hoping to see a peek under her dress, lagging behind her, forever hopeful. She just loved how he loved her.

Studying the menu, she giggled to herself. Finn was in for a big surprise.

"What are you having?" she asked.

"Rack of ribs," he replied. "I need to gnaw on something," he added with a frown, staring at her small cleavage.

She smiled, slipped a high-heel shoe off and played footsie with his leg under the table. She adored how his dark sexy eyes narrowed in response. A little thrill passed through her when she wondered what he'd do to her tonight. It was so exciting to tease him to the point where he'd take charge. And tonight he was going to go nuts, she thought with a smile.

REACHING UNDER THE TABLE to push her exploring foot away from my crotch, I asked Cassie, "What are you smiling about?"

"I have a surprise for you," she answered.

Bugger me. My reaction was automatic, Pavlovian, a thickening of my penis. How did she do it? How could such a slight, young girl have such a huge influence over me?

"What are you going to eat?" I asked. When a sneaky smile emerged and sexy eyes twinkled, I immediately added, "For dinner?" Her smile broadened. I added, "Here, in this restaurant, for a meal, food ... Behave yourself, Cassie!"

I loved her giggle.

Sleeman's White Lager and a full rack of barbecue ribs distracted me for a while. Cassie ate her chicken Alfredo slowly, watching me the whole time. The gleam of mischief in her spectacularly pretty eyes was very distracting. I ordered another beer and pretended to ignore her, but every so often I felt the slightest brush of a foot against my leg.

When I sighed and cleaned off my fingers, pushing the empty plate away from me, Cassie smiled.

"Oops," she said as her fork fell off the table to the floor. "Would you get that for me, Finn?" Her innocent look didn't fool me for a second.

Glancing down I saw the fork. "It's probably dirty. Let's get you a clean one," I said.

"You sure?" she asked slowly. "Don't you think you should pick it up?"

I could feel myself physically responding. It was astonishing that she could do this to me without any effort. Smiling, I bent over, head below the table and reached for the fork. Of course I let my gaze follow the long shape of her legs, over her knees. Her legs parted slightly, slender thighs...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.