The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie - Cover

The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Chapter 11: Frigid Friday

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Frigid Friday - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Closing the old clam-shell cell phone, I rested it gently on the desk. My ear was still ringing, mind churning.

Mary had withheld nothing as she laced into me for making Cassandra so upset; the lioness mother in all her fury. She'd calmed when I'd explained my rationale and eventually agreed with me. It was a good warning, though. God help me if I ever hurt Cassie.

Mary talked at length trying to explain the incomprehensible logic of a female. She gave up when I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Finn," she finally instructed me, "just pick her up at school and take her to her ballet class. Just be there for her. She'll come around."

I damn well hoped so!


Cassie's shoulder was cold as she slammed the car door shut. An Arctic chill wafted over from the passenger seat. I wanted her to hug me with the ferocity she was hugging her backpack.

Not a word was said. She left the car as soon as we arrived at the studio without waiting for me. She danced without looking at me once. And with every passing, agonising minute my resolve was eroding. I thought her anger was incredibly beautiful. I admired her determination no end. I loved and hated her stubbornness.

She didn't even pause when class was over, brushing by me when we left the studio. She chilled and thrilled me with her obstinacy.

"Cassie..." I started to say when we pulled into my drive.

The passenger door slammed before I could say more. It was a frigid Friday indeed. Sighing deeply, I locked the car and let myself in the front door. I'd forgotten to lock it again. Ten minutes later I was barefoot, sprawled on the couch with a Glenmorangie single malt Scotch on the rocks in hand, the CTV evening news on TV, and wondering what delivery to order for dinner. I was too down to cook.

It amazed me that one person could affect my moods so deeply. It was rather disconcerting. I sipped the smooth Scotch, enjoying the peaty, smoky flavour and paying only part attention to the news; something about the Mayor Rob Ford being removed from office for ethics breaches. The sound of the kitchen door opening reached me. I paused and watched the kitchen doorway holding my breath.

She appeared and leaned on the doorframe. God she was pretty. A dark green T-shirt slipped to the side exposing one shoulder and bra strap. Soft pink sweatpants draped from narrow hips, pink Keds on her small feet. Honey-blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail. Pale blue eyes looked into me.

"Okay," she said. That was it, okay. No Sorry, Finn. Just, okay.

Oh how such a simple word could elicit such pleasure. A wave of warmth suffused me. The weight of the world I didn't even know I was carrying lifted from my shoulders. Back muscles relaxed. I smiled.

"Thank God, Cass," I said. "I don't think I could have taken it any longer. I missed you so much."

A beautiful smile emerged, eyes twinkling. The smile was displaced by a stern look. "If you ever hurt me again, I'll kill you Finn," she said plunking herself onto the couch next to me. "What's for dinner? I'm hungry now."

Suddenly everything was right in my world.

Pizza was wolfed down; a greasy, spicy, filling meal. We cuddled on the couch and smooched. I fondled relentlessly, Cassie squirming away from my hands, giggling with pleasure and letting me occasionally get a fleeting touch of a sexy young little breast. She refused to prove my theory that her panties were pink, smiling coyly.

CASSANDRA GLOWED INSIDE. SHE'D had a shitty week. Being angry at Finn was no fun. Neither was the guilt she'd carried all week. Who knew he'd be so disappointed in her, and that was what had hurt the most. She hated being wrong and had spent the week hoping he'd apologise, but he hadn't. She never knew he could be so stubborn.

Giggling, she grabbed his groping hand, holding it with both of hers. Damn, her nipples were hard and sensitive, the bra feeling rough. When he suggested she show him her panties weren't pink, again, a sneaky thought hit her. Hmmm.

"Be right back," she said, scrambling up off the couch. Climbing the stairs she had to smile. Finn had been almost right about her matching her panties to her shoes, except it was backwards. She realised she matched her shoes to her panties, and that gave her an idea.

LEANING BACK INTO A slouch, I shoved the pizza carton aside with my bare feet and rested them on the coffee table. I was happy. I liked groping Cassie. I adored her giggles and squirming and shoving my hand away. Flipping channels I found an old rerun of West Wing and settled down.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched Cassie return, T-shirt still slipping off a bare shoulder, lovely soft pink sweatpants, bare feet. She plunked down on the couch, turned and lay back against the armrest putting her legs on my lap. Watching TV, I stroked a leg, found a bare foot and caressed.

I quite loved caressing her foot. When I massaged it Cassie moaned, "Nice," and sighed when I pulled each toe, wiggling her other foot at me. I massaged that one, too, surprised that I found the action arousing. I really liked her delicate feet.

"So?" she asked.

"So what?" I asked.

A sneaky smile emerged. She wiggled her feet in my lap. Her eyebrows moved. "Matching? Remember?"

"Matching what?" I asked, fondling a foot. Oh! Really? "No shoes?" I asked.

Cassie grinned. "Yup."

"Matching?" I asked.

Her grin broadened. "Uh-huh."

Suddenly I noticed a lack of a bra strap, too. Yet her petite boobs were so firm they still mounded her T-shirt as if supported by a bra. My penis woke up. "No shoes, no..."

"That's right, Bucko."

My hand caressed a slender leg over her sweats, rising to her knee while I tried to distract her by massaging a foot. The closer my hand got to her crotch, the more my erection grew. Pale blue eyes twinkled at me, beguiling me. I loved her smile. It made my chest ache.

My hand edged higher, across a thigh and, my God, I felt the seductive rise of a young pubis under cotton sweats; that delicate, seductive shape so arousing. I loved how her eyes narrowed slightly when I traced the incredible shape of her teenage pussy. I loved fondling her. It was so personal, so sexy, so damn arousing.

Small bumps emerged, her nipples announcing themselves. That warm flush of horniness cascaded through me. Damn I loved Cassie; absolutely adored her. Turning my attention to the TV, I fondled Cassie's pussy gently waiting to see how much she'd take. Her foot teased the lump in my pants, caressing it sensuously. Maybe I'd be the first to break, carry the sexy little nymph upstairs over my shoulder, toss her on the bed, undress her and kiss every piece of exposed skin.

Nope. This time I was going to win. This time I was going to drive her so nuts she'd rape me. That sounded like a fine plan. It almost worked, too, except...

"Did I mention I want to try anal sex, Finn?" she said conversationally. "Tonight? Wadda-ya think?"

I was firm despite the sudden hard throb in my cock. I watched TV. I was the one in control. She was going to crack first. I fondled her sexy pussy some more.

"Didn't you tell me you love my ass? Don't 'cha wanna? Don't 'cha wonder what my bum will feel like? Huh? Are you listening, Finn?"

God I wanted to. I was firm, though. A fifteen-year-old was no match for my strong willpower. I stared resolutely at the television.

"Did I mention I'm wet? Can you feel it?"

Two sparkling pale blue eyes laughed at me when I growled at her. She burst into laughter when I threw the little tease over my shoulder and she squealed with delight when I fondled her ass, carrying her upstairs. She laughed harder when she bounced on the bed and Jesus she was gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, my heart palpitating at the sight of her.

I stripped, staring at her. Like a sexy kitten, Cassie lay on her back watching me, making no move to undress. Her eyes studied every part of my body as it was revealed and she smiled a smile of achievement when my erection was bared. She did nothing to help me when I pulled her T-shirt up and off revealing stunningly firm little breasts. She smiled when I kissed the tip of each and did nothing at all to help me as I tugged sweatpants off her. Somehow the complete lack of cooperation inflamed me even more.

I studied her perfect pussy and quietly moaned to myself when, on bending down to kiss it, I smelled her arousal. It was intoxicating, dizzying, beguiling.

Grabbing a pillow I rolled her over, slipped an arm under her waist and lifted, slipping the pillow under her pelvis, my cock aching, need pounding through me. I was so damn turned on.

Two glorious buttocks rose majestically, sensual and small, toned and firm. Reaching into the bedside drawer I pulled out a bottle of lubrication, straddled her long legs and admired the perfection of a fifteen-year-old dancer's ass. With my erection jutting up and pulsing with arousal I let myself bask in the magnificence of a naked nymph. Cassie had boyish hips. She was slender and seemed almost delicate. Her long back swept down to the base of her spine. Having been an ass man all my life I appreciated Cassie's rump. It was utter perfection, sensual, curved, mounded high with the pillow under her. Her butt crack was closed, buttocks flaring slightly before merging seamlessly into sexy thighs. But what had my heart palpitating was, despite her legs being closed, she still had a sensual gap at her groin filled by a plump pubis, two labia tightly closed and lightly dusted with honey-blonde pubic hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.