The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie - Cover

The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Chapter 8: Saturday Evening

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Saturday Evening - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Cassie tilted her head from across the table. Pale blue eyes looked at me. Her fork made a light clink as she put it down on the plate, a simple green salad.

Mary had seemed surprised when I'd decided to take Cassie to dinner. She'd seemed quite stunned when Cassie announced she was going to stay over with me. But a smile had emerged when she herself decided she might just have her boyfriend stay over now she had the house to herself.

Cassie had paused at that, then grinned. "Great, Mom!"

I'd brought Cassie to a small bistro in the west end of Toronto where I was sure no one would recognise us. Le Petit Paris was a very cosy restaurant, formal and authentically French. Marcel was the chef-owner and he was a very talented chef.

I took a bite of Pâté de Foie Gras on a piece of crusty French baguette. Delicious. Good food and a very pretty girl sitting across from me, a glass of fine French red wine, a rich Bordeaux, and I was feeling very happy indeed.

"Is it wrong that I like sex with you so much?" Cassie asked quietly.

It looked like a serious question. How cute. I answered. "No. Sex should be enjoyed," I said, adding, "as long as it's with someone you love and respect, who loves you and happens to be a dashingly handsome Adonis and an accomplished lover with an amazingly big..."

"Finn!" she exclaimed, blushing and bursting into laughter, looking around to see if any of the other diners had overheard me.

"Heart. I was going to say heart," I said with a grin.

"No you weren't," Cassie disagreed with a giggle.

The waist-coated waiter arrived to whisk our appetiser plates away, returning with Chateaubriand for two, crispy oven-roasted vegetables on the side.

Forks and knives clinked on the plates as we started eating. I tried not to stare at Cassie but it was hard not to. She'd pulled the top half of her hair back off her face and into a flat clasp at the nape of her neck, the rest of her honey-blonde hair tumbling free. The slightest hint of eye shadow added colour to her eyes, but that was the only makeup I could detect.

Cassie ate delicately; most unusual for her. She took small bites and paused between each, resting her knife and fork, smiling, her sexy mouth moving in a rather hypnotic way, lips moving and pouting. Sitting across from me, seeming so young and vibrant and fresh and pretty, I had a hard time believing she loved me or that I'd had sex with that angel - several times.

CASSANDRA, WITH A SMILE, said, "You're staring at me, Finn." She put her fork down and let herself bask in his stare. Finn's dark sexy eyes seemed to smoulder when he looked at her sending little shivers of pleasure through her, sparks of pride, too.

She wondered if he knew how intensely happy he'd made her. She wondered if he knew how amazing a lover he was, too; that thought making her pussy tingle nicely. But he was! She'd never experienced more than one orgasm. But with Finn, it was like he had a switch he could turn and make her cum at will. Sex with Finn was both intense and exhausting. And then there was the other thing...

Glancing around to make sure she wouldn't be overheard, she lowered her voice and leaned forward. "Can I tell you something?"

Dark eyes looked at her. A sexy smile emerged making her heart misbehave.

"Sure. What?"

"I ... uh, how do I put this? It's like, all day I'm making decisions and choosing and having to act. But, when I'm in bed with you, when we're, you know, making love, I like making no decisions. It's like you're in control and will do whatever you want to me, and I love it. I love how you sort of handle me. I like feeling small and delicate in your arms and how you decide what you want and move me around effortlessly. I love the feeling of freedom it brings, like no worries, no decisions or anything, just pure enjoyment. It's a new experience and I like it a lot. Is that wrong?"

Cassandra waited, watching Finn think. The truth was she loved feeling dominated by him, just him. Oddly enough, it gave her power to know he wanted her that badly. She liked how she could drive him nuts to the point where he'd take control of her and manhandle her. It made her feel sexy and the comfort of making no decisions, just going with the flow, was so liberating. It was new and something she understood she could only experience because she trusted him completely.

He took a sip of wine, his eyes twinkling at her. It sent shivers down her spine and goose bumps emerged on her arms.

I SMILED AT CASSIE before responding. "There's no doubt you drive me crazy," I said. "I've never desired anyone as much as you, Cassie. You make me burn and ache. And when you look at me with those damn eyes of yours full of all that emotion I just want to grab you and do some rather adventurous things to you. You're very, very dangerous. But what you're talking about is a submissive role. Is there anything wrong with enjoying a submissive relationship? No. But only as long as it involves things you want to do, and I don't know what those are."

I paused and took another sip of wine. Cassie studied me carefully, listening attentively. I continued. "What scares me is that I might end up doing something you don't want to do and you accept it just to please me. That's not acceptable in any way, shape or form, which is why thinking of myself as being the dominant partner makes me uncomfortable. Do you understand?"

We both resumed eating. The beef tenderloin was exquisite and a perfect match for the delectable Bordeaux wine.

"What if I promised to tell you when I don't want to do something? Would that make it better?" Cassie asked.

"Like a safe word?"

"Sure." She grinned. "I'll use stop as the word. Would that do?"

I smiled. "Don't know. I have to tell you the concept of you acceding to my wishes is so contrary to your personality it makes me nervous."

Beautiful eyes opened wide. An innocent expression emerged. "You mean you don't trust me?"

I chuckled. "Not for a minute."

"How about if I tell you what I want to do with you and you do to me? Would that work? Huh? Tell you all the kinky things I've imagined doing? Or all the things that turn me on?"

The fork paused halfway to my mouth. How did she do it? I could feel an erection forming and the first tingle of lust emerge. What exactly did fifteen-year-old girls consider kinky? I had an overwhelming urge to ask, but not here. Not in the middle of a romantic, classy restaurant surrounded by other patrons.

"Eat," I ordered with a nod. "And don't tell me anything while we're in the restaurant," I added.

She let a sneaky smile out before taking a bite of beef tenderloin, her remarkable pale blue eyes watching me, twinkling with mischief. My heart skipped a beat and pants became tighter.

Cassie looked good in her simple black dress. It seemed to be made out of stretchy material that clung to her slender dancer's body, emphasizing all her adolescent curves in a very attractive way. I'd never seen her ass move so seductively as we walked to the car. Then again I'd never seen her in anything but flat-heeled shoes. Heels made her taller, slinkier, a svelte beauty. I wanted to hold her hand, or rest my arm over her shoulder, or even better, rest my hand at the base of her spine right above the sexy swell of her ass, but we were in a public place and it was too risky.

Shop lights made the scenery festive as we drove home in the dark along Bloor Street, passing though the centre of Toronto, the city bustling with life even late in the evening.

"So, would you like to hear all the things I've been thinking I'd like to try with you?" Cassie asked with a smile, turning in her seat slightly, long bare legs a huge distraction as she tucked one under her on the seat and a dark alluring gap appeared between slender thighs.

"No. Not a word," I said firmly returning my concentration to the car in front of us.

"You sure?" she asked. "You don't want to hear about how I want to try giving you a blow job?"

The car swerved suddenly. I wrestled with it bringing it back into our lane. "Damn, Cassie. I said don't talk!"

"Kay. Can I tell you what I like, though? Like how fishing into your underwear and holding your erection makes me so horny?"

"Dammit, Cassandra!" I exclaimed to the sound of furious giggles. "Stop talking!"

"Kay. But you should know I love your cock, Finn. It's really beautiful and I want to..."

"You're still talking," I interrupted, trying to hold back a smile. "Stop!"

"But, you said..."

I had a hard erection when I suddenly pulled the car to the side of the road. I was horny, I'd done nothing but think about her all week and with every enticingly exciting word out of her mouth my frustration and arousal grew. I just wanted to grab her and do some rather sexy things right there in the back seat of the car. Her pale eyes glittering with glee didn't help either.

I pointed a finger at her. "You are one very naughty girl," I said. "I might have to spank you."

"Maybe I want you to spank me," she said coyly before bursting into a fit of charming giggles.

Damn!

"Not another word," I warned, looking over my shoulder to merge into the traffic.

"Sixty-nine," she said.

I turned and glared at her.

"What? It's a number not a word!"

Fuck me. "Please," I begged with a smile of concession. "It appears I can't drive safely when you're talking."

Gorgeous pale blue eyes twinkled at me. She smiled. "Kay."

It was eleven-fifteen by the time I hustled Cassie through the kitchen door. I noticed her mother's bedroom light on and a strange car in her drive; the boyfriend.


Cassie walked silently out of the bathroom, her head tilted as she shook out her silky honey-blonde hair with fingers combing through it. She smiled at me. My heart skipped. Jeez she was a gorgeous creature.

She began to undress, slipping her black dress off and moving her slender young body in a slinky, sexy way; wiggling and pushing. I reacted as any conscious male would, an erection storming in. Damn but she could turn me on so fast. She smiled and revealed a sexy, lacy little black strapless bra and wiggled her sexy ass to push the stretchy dress down.

"I'm gonna wake up with you in your bed," she said with pure pleasure. Lacy little black panties appeared. She looked up at me, straightened and smiled. Staring into my eyes, her hands reached behind her. The move pressed small breasts against her lacy bra. A snick sound echoed, a bra clasp being opened. I held my breath, the bra fell and I sighed. There they were, perfect twins, perky and upright, petite and sexy as hell. Fifteen-year-old boobs, could there be anything more delicious? My mouth actually watered.

"I was going to tell you what turns me on," Cassie said conversationally, her fingers slipping into the waist of little black lacy panties.

"What?"

She paused and grinned. "Pay attention, Finn."

"I am. Trust me, I'm really, really paying attention," I answered, staring at the way her sexy panties formed around a sensually shaped pussy and a stunningly sexy gap between long dancer's legs.

Cassie giggled. "No. Pay attention to what I'm saying."

"Okay."

"Okay what?" she asked, grinning.

"Um. To whatever you just said."

CASSANDRA LAUGHED. SHE LOVED it! Finn couldn't even think straight when she was undressing! This was so cute. Leaving her panties on, she climbed onto the bed. Finn's arms opened for her and she settled against him, half on him, half off, her boob pressed to his chest. Rising slightly she kissed his lips, rubbing her boob against him. "Mmm, delicious."

His hand caressed her panty-clad ass slowly. Small tingles of pleasure started. She rested her cheek on his chest. Reaching down, Cassandra drew the sheet up over them. "So, as I was saying ... are you paying attention?"

"I am," Finn answered with a squeeze of her bum.

"I'm going to tell you what turns me on and things I want to try with you. It's funny cuz some of the things I used to think were a bit dirty seem okay now. Anyway, what turns me on. Well, you do. You're sexy and all manly and musky and smell delicious. That turns me on. And when you smile at me I know you're only seeing me and that turns me on. And, let me see." Cassandra slipped her hand over his chest and down.

"Oh, and I love your cock, Finn," she said, reaching down inside his boxers to hold his erection. "I get really horny fishing into your underwear like this and finding your erection waiting for me. You've got a beautiful erection. It's sexy. It feels good inside me, too," she added, smiling at how it pulsed.

"And I love how you get wet at the tip." Cassandra fondled his erection gently. "Did I tell you how horny I got when you told me I was wet? You made it sound as if you loved me being wet and that turns me on. And when you whisper in my ear when you're cumming, that's like, wow, really hot."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.