The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie - Cover

The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Chapter 3: Thursday Morning

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Thursday Morning - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The cell phone rattled and rang stridently on my bedside table drawing me out of a deep sleep. I'd gone to bed simply exhausted from Cassie.

Rolling around, I grabbed the cell.

"What?" I growled, picking up my wristwatch to check the time. Eight fifteen. Who the hell calls me at eight fifteen?

"Finn, it's Jerry."

Damn. "Jerry it's early," I complained, setting the watch back on the side table.

"Early? It's eight fifteen, Finn. You're usually up with the roosters, aren't you?"

"Tired," I muttered, scratching my hair vigorously and rolling to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Hmm. Well, I was calling to find out what your decision was. You've decided to help us, haven't you? You wouldn't believe the pressure I'm under from the Board on this. We need your help now, Finn."

"I don't..."

"Seven hundred thousand. One week and I know you'll have it beat. How can you refuse?" Jerry said.

The new technology, if it worked, would be worth billions to Trans-Path Technologies. Jerry was trying to short change me. But, even though I'd previously decided to help, now I was reluctant. I wanted to spend all my time with Cassie and committing to Jerry and Trans-Path Technologies would take all of my time. Besides, I didn't want to go to Boston.

"I just don't..."

"One million," Jerry interrupted.

I really didn't need the money, but it showed me how desperate they were. There was also some part of me that regarded the technology as my child, too. I didn't want to let it flounder. It didn't feel right. "Per week," I said.

"Done! I'll let them know to expect you this afternoon," Jerry said with enthusiasm. "And Finn," he added, pausing, "thank you. I mean it. Thank you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.