Stewart's Second Mission
Chapter 8: PTSD

Copyright© 2014 by John Lewiston

Swarm Cycle Sci-Fi Story: Chapter 8: PTSD - Lieutenant Stewart "rides along" with the Marines and meets the Sa'arm face-to-face. This story is a bit darker the the semi-comic tone of the other "Stewart" stories, as it deals with combat and the toll combat can take on those that survive.

Caution: This Swarm Cycle Sci-Fi Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Swarm Cycle science fiction story

“ ... but George, are you sure that you are using the resource represented by Lieutenant Steward wisely?” said the left-most talking head on the screen.

“We in the Fleet feel that he’s showed great initiative in some pretty fucked-up situations. We need to conserve that kind of resource.” The other heads nodded in agreement. Roff’s anger flared as he responded to the officer on the screen who was his nominal boss.

“He is showing you what he’s capable of because I threw him into situations that MADE him show his stuff. He is valuable because he is in the goddamn FIELD using his goddamn ABILITIES where it goddamn MATTERS.” Roff’s voice rose as he continued.

“We have captured much of his genetic potential. He now has fathered fourteen children. He has created a clan structure that reinforces his value system for eight of those children. His two grown daughters are already Marines!” His face was red as he shouted,

“He’s my man, God damn it! I’ll use him till I use him up!” Roff slammed his hand down, cutting off the connection.


It was late Friday night, and I was lying in bed, fagged as the British would say. I felt exhausted, but much more than yard and garden work would account for. I had had trouble sleeping lately and the lack of sleep seemed to make me irritable and jumpy. The physical labor helped wear me out for sleep. I knew, though, that after too few hours, I would be awake. About the only part of my body that was ready for action seemed to be my prick. It was Paula’s night, and I was thinking it was ‘way past time for Paula to get pregnant. If she had another baby, she might back off from Amy and give her room to grow. The door opened and Paula came in. Surprisingly, she had Amy in tow. Both of them were wearing baby-doll nighties, itself an odd occurrence. I had expected Amy to be upstairs in her own bed by now. They really were a pair, both with wiry red hair and that pale, freckly complexion, as well as the normal resemblance between parent and child, emphasized by Paula’s rejuvenation in the medtubes. I started feeling pretty horny and was impatient for her to deal with whatever Amy was there for, so Paula and I could get busy. I was more surprised when Paula lifted up the bedclothes and urged Amy to get in before her, placing her between us, before she herself got into bed. Cuddling time was generally in the mornings, after Daddy had fucked his current bedmate and had his morning piss. Until my bedroom door was opened in the morning, everybody knew to not disturb whoever was here. Amy was glad to hop into bed, though, and without urging scooted over to get a hug from me. I carefully turned and dragged the bedclothes so that they would separate us below the waist and hugged her warmly. Amy was shooting up and filling out. The nanites were holding back on her puberty until her bones could reach their full length. She was already much taller that the tiny stick-figure girl that had shown up in a wheelchair over a year ago. Her arms around my neck felt stronger and not so twig-like, but she still had boney little shoulder blades.

“Isn’t that nice, Honey? Daddy gives such good hugs!” enthused Paula. She scooted up to Amy, pressing her against me. Amy rolled her eyes.

“Uh, Paula, what’s Amy doing here?” I made a mock-angry face at Amy.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in bed by now little lady? You’re going to get in A LOT of trouble from your Daddy!” Amy giggled.

“I am in bed, Daddy! Mommy brought me in to sleep with you!” I looked over Amy’s head at Paula in the dim light. She gave a stubborn look.

“I thought that is was time Amy learned more about men and women, Richard. God knows she learns all the mechanical stuff in school, she sees it on the videos that she’s assigned, and she can’t help but bumping into Kyle and Phyllis going at it in every quite corner of the houses and gardens.” I looked my question at her.

“Well, if she becomes a concubine, I want her to know how to please a sponsor.”

“I’m feeling a little uncomfortable about this, Paula. The AIs enforce a strict no-sex rule for underage children. Am I right, Alfred?”

“Only partially, Sir. The restriction is on vaginal penetrative sex. Oral sex or penetrative anal sex is conditionally appropriate if the child has been deemed mature enough.” Oh, THANKS, you collection of misfiring crap. Paula surprised me by flinging the bedclothes back, exposing my erection.

“See, Amy? Daddy has a hard cock tonight! Mommy is going to enjoy getting to ride that! I’ll bet you can hardly wait to try riding that yourself!”

Leaning over Amy, Paula took my erection in hand and started to suck me, getting me wet enough to swallow me to the root. Amy watched, interested, but not shocked. She had seen as much on the educational videos, but this was happening right in front of her. Unable to think how to handle the situation, I lay back and let Paula proceed. Having Amy watch me was a turn-on, I admit. I looked over to see her thin body, her legs slightly apart so that I could almost see her immature sex, hidden by a thin scrap of fabric. Even the guilt I was feeling was arousing. I felt my heartbeat race. I glanced down and saw that while sucking, Paula had been watching me look at Amy. There was a look of triumph in Paula’s eyes. She made on last dive on my cock, and then pulled off, holding it by the base in her fist.

“Amy, would you like to touch Daddy’s cock? See how strong and hard it is!” Amy hesitantly reached out and touched it. God help me, I let her. Paula’s eyes were on my face.

“You know what Daddy would like, Amy? He would like you to kiss his cock. You know he loves you; this is how you can show him that you love him back.”

What the fuck? I grabbed the bedclothes and pulled them up, covering me and Amy, and burying Paula’s head beneath the blankets.

“Amy, I know that you love me,” I said quickly,

“You don’t need to do anything to prove that. I think that you should go to your room now and let Mommy and me talk.” Paula pushed her head clear of the blankets and said,

“Amy! Stay right there! Remember what we talked about! What do you want to say to Daddy?” Amy looked at her mother and then at me. Uncertainly she said,

“Daddy, I love you! You’re the best Daddy ever, but I want you to be more than my Daddy. If I don’t pass my CAP test with a high enough score, I want you to be my sponsor!”

“Please love me Daddy, as much as you love Mommy!” There were tears in Amy’s eyes. Paula yanked the bedclothes out of my hands and off of us all. She pushed Amy forward so that she was pressed up against me. Amy raised her leg over me and sat atop my stomach. Paula tried to push Amy down to kiss me, but I twisted and picked Amy up off me and set her down on the other side of the bed. Paula screamed,

“What are you doing? Kiss her! She loves you!” Something snapped inside me. Why was she defying me? Didn’t she understand how the chain of command worked? People have died following orders and now she was too important to obey? I lost my temper.

“Get out, goddammit!” I roared at Paula,

“Get out or you will pay for whoring your daughter with my fucking fist!” Paula stopped, shocked at my language, and looked at us. She saw me in the grip of powerful emotions, breathing heavily, holding Amy in my arms away from her, while I was naked and hugely erect. She smiled a slow smile, as though she had won some contest, crawled off the bed and started to leave the room. She turned as she reached the door.

“Remember, Richard, only her mouth and ass,” as out the door she went. I turned back to Amy, who had watched the two people she loved most in the world, her gods, fighting over her somehow. She started sobbing hysterically. I pulled her into as warm and tender of a hug as I could. My cock was screaming for me to do more, to take Paula’s offer and sample what I could of Amy. I was trembling, but I couldn’t tell if it was rage or fear or arousal. I swallowed, and, without letting go of Amy, I pulled the bedclothes back over us, again making sure that a big fold got between my lower half and hers. My erection refused to recede. After a long while, Amy’s crying had gotten to that hiccoughing portion at the end of a deep cry where words seem possible but they are interrupted by your traitor breath.

“Are you – you – you – going to go – go –go – away now?” she said miserably.

“Are you going to - to – to – kick Mommy and me out?” I hugged her tighter for a minute.

“Amy, this is your home. You don’t ever have to go away.” She seemed to relax a bit.

“After you take your CAP test, concubine or sponsor, you live here until you want to live on your own. And I am never leaving. All my loves are here. Ruth is here, and Yoo Jin is here, and Phyllis is here, and Diane is here, and Kellie is here, and Kyle is here, and Beau and Bitsy and all the other babies are here. But most of all, you are here.”

“You know,” I reassured her,

“when I was in a bad place a few weeks back, I wondered if I could make it. Then I thought of you, and how much I loved you, and I fought my way through an army of Sa’arm to see you again.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.