Stewart's Second Mission - Cover

Stewart's Second Mission

Copyright© 2014 by John Lewiston

Chapter 2: Duty Calls

Swarm Cycle Sci-Fi Story: Chapter 2: Duty Calls - Lieutenant Stewart "rides along" with the Marines and meets the Sa'arm face-to-face. This story is a bit darker the the semi-comic tone of the other "Stewart" stories, as it deals with combat and the toll combat can take on those that survive.

Caution: This Swarm Cycle Sci-Fi Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Swarm Cycle science fiction story

Now, the reason that I had been avoiding doing my

“racial duty,” and getting lots of pretty girls pregnant, is that after being around for over a half-century, I’ve kind of lost the taste for casual fucking around. I know, I know. Big talk from a guy with a harem. But I wasn’t fucking around in my harem; I was supporting them and their kids. We were family. Most of my distaste for casual fucking around was caused by the number of relationships that I have seen hit the rocks and sink over what was, for one person, Not That Serious.

I am ashamed to admit it, but one of those times, years ago, was within my own marriage. In fact, the woman I was screwing on the side was within my own chain of command. It could have ended my military career; it did hurt the person that I loved more than anyone in the world, and almost ended our marriage. So, I’m kind of ‘once burned, forever shy.’

For all that I had embraced having a twenty-year-old body and unfettered sexual access to multiple beautiful women, in truth I was as old and set in my ways as any other fifty-year-old. I fucked who I loved, and I loved the girls. But now I was being pulled into this extra-curricular activity by my two favorite women, who saw it as their job to make me get one or more pretty girls at the hostel pregnant.

Well, it’s a tough job, but if you insist ... besides, I had a kind of touchy subject that I needed to talk with them about. It wouldn’t hurt to butter them up.

The next day I went to see Ruth and Yoo Jin at the Civil Service hostel. Ruth met me at the hostel door, steering me through the ‘Cheers’-themed saloon out front, down a hallway, to her office, which was away in the back.

“Thank you for coming in, Sweetheart,” she said,

“I have to admit, I was curious if you would make it.”

“I said I would, so I’m here.”

Ruth spoke to the ceiling,

“Sofia, please tell Yoo Jin that Richard is here.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied the AI in a mysterious, faintly Eastern-European feminine accent. I raised an eyebrow.

“It’s Yoo Jin’s idea. ‘Sofia’ means wisdom. We wanted our own interface, separate from Alfred, for work.”

Yoo Jin walked in on the end of Ruth’s sentence.

“And we wanted a female voice to respond when we used the interface with our female clients,” Yoo Jin explained.

“Girls,” I said,

“I wanted to talk about some paperwork issues.” I tried to keep my uneasiness out of my voice.

Ruth blinked.

“Paperwork?”

“You know, Civil Service administrative issues.”

“Okay.”

“I want to make sure that if anything happens to me, that the clan is taken care of.”

“What do you mean, ‘happens to you?’” said Ruth.

“You know, if I don’t make it back from a mission.”

“What mission is Roff sending you on?” asked Yoo Jin.

“It’s not just this mission,” I lied,

“You know, back there with Eddie, I wasn’t sure that I’d make it back home, even if I lived through the mission. And the thought of you all, uncared for, caused me sleepless nights.”

“And I’ll ask again, on what mission is Roff sending you?” pressed Yoo Jin.

“I’m going on a ride-along with the Fourth Regiment.” I answered. As the emotional temperature in the room soared, I hastened to add,

“I’m staying in orbit. I’m just there to evaluate troop effectiveness and response to combat.”

I got the gimlet eye. In fact, I got four.

“If I hear that you have stepped one foot into a dangerous situation,” Ruth growled,

“you are in big trouble mister.”

“Godammit! I will not be pussy whipped! I am a career military man, and an officer in the Confederacy!” Is what I did not say.

Instead, I said,

“You know that I value you two more than my own life, but we’ve all heard horror stories about AIs refusing to provide for concubines that weren’t clearly and formally assigned to a sponsor. No matter where I go as a Naval officer, no matter where we all go as a clan, I want there to be no ambiguity about the clan’s welfare.”

We ended up settling that, if I didn’t return, that Kyle and Phyllis would stay together and join Yoo Jin’s harem, and that Diane and Paula and Amy would go with Ruth. All the kids would stay with their birth mothers. Alfred recorded my will and Yoo Jin and Ruth were witnesses. The tension in my stomach eased a little when we were done.

Ruth pulled me into a sweet kiss.

“That was thoughtful of you. One of our biggest nightmares in the Civil Service is a sponsor dying without leaving instructions about his concubines.” She took a big breath.

“Now, for something a little less somber. We have four girls that we, and the AIs, think would be excellent prospects for carrying your babies. Three we’re sure you would be compatible with, both genetically and sexually, and one that’s kind of out of left field.”

“Well, what’s the next step? Tell me about these vessels for my seed.”

“Richard, please. You may think this if funny, but it’s serious to us and to the girls.”

“Forgive me. You know I use humor to deal with uncomfortable situations.”

Ruth looked at me thoughtfully.

“Well then, before we show you any of the girls, you should be made comfortable.”

Ruth and Yoo Jin pulled me to my feet and led me forward in the hostel, turning off the hall into one of the rooms that contained a bed, as well as other casual furniture. You Jin started stripping, while Ruth sat on my lap and pulled open her uniform blouse. Nanites had, post pregnancy, returned Ruth’s trim, athletic figure, with the exception of her breasts. She was still nursing, so that her breasts, which had been small and firm and carried high, were now large globes of soft white flesh, blue veined, and heavy with milk. Her nipples, which had once been almost innies surrounded by pale pink areola, now were dusky pink nubs, surrounded by dark pink circles.

“Remember what I promised you when you staged the mock pick-up?” She lifted her far breast and squeezed the nipple, expressing a drop of white, sweet milk.

I leaned down and took the fat nipple into my mouth, sucking up the drop. I sucked and drew my tongue up, trapping the nipple between my tongue and top teeth, nursing a small mouthful of milk from her. Ruth closed her eyes and hummed with pleasure, combing through my hair with her fingertips.

“Sugar tits!” I smiled as I drew back.

“Glad to see that you’re finally coming through on your side of the bargain.” I drew her to me, and we kissed, sharing the sweetness in my mouth. I was almost dizzy with desire for Ruth. I wondered if she could steal a few minutes from her day and join me on the bed.

Ruth smiled and slipped off my lap, kneeling in front of me. She opened my trousers and fished out my hardening cock. She smiled at me and started taking my cock into her mouth. I sighed in pleasure as she started to give me a wonderful blowjob. I looked around at a noise to my right and saw a naked Yoo Jin was leading another naked young woman into the room.

“This,” said Yoo Jin,

“is Becky.”

Now, most concubines looked as if they were somewhere between fifteen and twenty-five years old. Hell, almost everyone in the damned Confederacy looked as if they were somewhere between fifteen and twenty-five years old. Becky not only looked about fifteen, but she also acted that age. There is an economy of movement that comes with passing age. In our early-to-mid teens, our nervous system is still catching up with our body’s growth. This girl was still a tiny bit klutzy, and she showed it when she attempted to ‘accidentally’ leave her hands positioned so that they provided a fig leaf for her genitals. She seemed a bit embarrassed at her nudity and actually blushed when she saw my cock disappearing into Ruth’s mouth while I was examining her.

She was also a little plump, another thing that set her apart from most other Confederacy girls. She had charming dimples on her knees and when she turned around I saw two more on the small of her back, one above each buttock, as though she hadn’t lost all her baby fat. Her breasts were kind of small, compared to her hips, as though they were mostly baby fat, rather than being mature, full breasts. Her white-blonde hair was cut pixie-style, which looked very young, but also helped emphasize the length of her neck.

Yoo Jin stood behind Becky, her hands resting loosely around her waist. She leaned forward, and I could see Becky’s upper arm was pressing against Yoo Jin’s swollen breast. Knowing Yoo Jin’s enjoyment of women, that small contact seemed quite erotic. As if reading my mind, Yoo Jin started kissing and nuzzling the girl’s neck, making Becky’s small nipples pop erect. Had Yoo Jin been

“sampling the goods?”

When Becky’s hands reached up to stroke Yoo Jin, I saw her sweet little blonde bush, her swelling pink lips peeking out. When you added the arousal that I was feeling from Ruth’s blowjob, this girl looked pretty damned good. I think that it was because of the exotic nature of a slightly chubby girl in the hostel. I had trouble believing what I was seeing.

“Becky,” said Yoo Jin,

“was brought here unattached, probably because of her weight at pickup. Back then, she was grossly obese. Because she was unattached, she has never been in the medtube for body sculpting, but over the last few months, the medical nanites have almost completed their job.” Yoo Jin demonstrated Becky’s new body shape by running her hands up and down her torso. On her lower belly, she ran her long, slender fingers through Becky’s light brown pubic hair. She moved up to her small breasts, making her small breasts bob slightly from the contact on every up stroke.

Yoo Jin turned to Becky,

“Now sweetie, why are you here today?”

Becky smiled shyly, looking down to the floor; making her whole face seem very young.

“I’m here to get pregnant.”

“And you are okay with this?” Yoo Jin looked at me as she cupped one of Becky’s small breasts in her hand and lightly squeezed it, making Becky tremble.

“Oh, yes, Mistress! I never had a chance with a guy before I was picked up, ‘cause of my weight. Now I’m getting to be really pretty. When I get pregnant, it will prove that I can bear a sponsor’s children and I’ll have a good chance of getting a sponsor of my own!”

Yoo Jin took Becky’s face in her hand, lightly kissed her, and then turned her head toward me.

“What about that sponsor, Becky? Do you want his baby?”

I saw Becky squeeze her thighs together in excitement.

“Oh, yes, Mistress!”

Ruth paused her blowjob and said,

“Becky is at the peak of her monthly fertility cycle right now. If you are going to fuck her, now is the time.”

I grinned evilly.

“Well, I’m all prepped and ready, but Becky here seems to be left behind. Is there anyone here who could get her hot and wet for me?”

Yoo Jin smiled and pulled Becky onto the bed. She trapped Becky in her arms and pulled her into a kiss. Ruth came off my cock and joined Yoo Jin on the bed. Yoo Jin pulled away from Becky’s face, and Ruth took over kissing Becky’s mouth.

“Do you taste his cock on her mouth, Becky? Do you like the taste?” Yoo Jin demanded.

“MMmmm mmmMMMMmmm.” Becky replied as Ruth continued kissing without allowing her to speak. Yoo Jin kissed her way down Becky’s soft curves, nuzzling, licking, nipping, and kissing until she reached the join of her legs.

“MMMMMMM! MMM! HMMMHHHMM.” Becky groaned as Yoo Jin found her dampening cunt with her tongue. I had watched Yoo Jin on the other girls and I knew that she was very talented with that tongue. I leaned forward and watched Yoo Jin licked Becky’s cunt lips and start sucking on her clitoris.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.