Jade's Story - Cover

Jade's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Jade Sin

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about a girl with a hooker, junkie mom who abandons her and her siblings. The state removes them and sends her to her foster home to live with David and Melanie. David's cruelty and fascination with 14 year old Jade becomes obvious the very first night.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Prostitution  

I woke up early. I brushed my hair quickly and ran down the stairs. I just wanted to get out. I figured run away and figure things out when I was safe. I slipped out the front door and stopped in my tracks. David was sitting on the porch steps.

"Hi Jade. Were you taking a walk? Lets walk together."

He gripped my arm and led me behind the house to a storage shed. He roughly shoved me inside. He grabbed me by the hair and yanked my head back.

"You ever try to run away or go to the cops and you will experience pain like you can't imagine."

He put his hands around my throat and squeezed. I clawed and grabbed and fought as I grew weaker. Then just as I was about to pass out he let go. I gasped and coughed as my throat spasmed and tears ran down my face.

"Jade, that is only the beginning of what will happen. I can do that for days, and after I am done letting people have turns hurting you, you will beg me to die. Now, do you understand? There is nowhere you can go I can't find you."

I nodded." I won't try to run away again Daddy." I choked out.

He beamed. "I'm so glad honey. Daddy can be very kind to you if you do as I ask. " He smiled and asked if I was hungry. We went into breakfast hand in hand.

After dinner he came to my room. I want you to shower and make yourself look pretty. Tonight is a big night for you. I felt my heart pounding and fear gripped my stomach. I didn't dare disobey. I washed up and dried my long blonde hair and took care to put on a little makeup to look pretty. David nodded in appreciation, but frowned at my jeans and tank top.

"We will have to find you something different."

He went to a trunk and rummaged till he found a dress. It was too small I could see and backless. It looked like a hooker outfit. I shrugged and tried it on. My tits bulged over the top and the skirt was so short you could almost see my panties. He handed me some heels and told me to put on sluttier makeup. I went into the bathroom and darkened my eye makeup and when I came out he handed me some cherry red lipstick. I frowned but put it on. I almost cried when I saw my reflection. I looked like a whore.

He took me in his car to a house in a bad part of town. He led me to the door and knocked. An older man of about 50 answered the door. He recognized David immediately and stepped back from the door. When I went inside I shuddered in fear. They walked upstairs with me in tow.

They led me into a room that looked like a living room. A couch and a couple of chairs and a table. They sat at the table and the older man handed David an envelope. He looked inside and nodded.

"I get to watch." He reminded the man.

"Of course. Have a seat over there."

The man came over to me where I was sitting and said pleasantly, " You may call me Mr. Stevens. Let me explain the scene, I have very specific tastes. I have paid for you and no amount of putting up a fuss will stop what is going to happen. Would you like a glass of wine?"

I decided it couldn't hurt. I drank it slowly trying to prolong what was going to happen. I toyed with my hair.

"Now Jade, David tells me you are a born whore just like your mom. Don't bother to deny it. Girls like you are a dime a dozen. You were already stealing, It was just a matter of time till you were selling your cunt for 20 dollars a trick for money to buy drugs. This is infinitely better. I can be generous and I have no diseases. Now, enough talk. I want you to suck my cock for me."

I sat there numbly. I knew how to. I had sucked a boys dick before. I just didn't want to. He seemed nicer than David and wasn't as gross. He was just old and not my type.

"Jade sugar, I asked you to suck my cock."

I walked over to him and asked him sweetly, "Please, I don't want to do this. You don't need to do this."

"Ah, I see. You don't really want to suck me. I understand, I really do. In fact the thought that you don't want to makes things so much better."

He walked over to a television. He turned it on smiling. It was my brothers and sister playing at the park. My blood ran cold.

"You see, I know where they are and where they play. Don't they look happy Jade? Now then, take off that dress and show me those marvelous tits."

My head bowed and I tried not to cry as I unzipped the dress and with shaking fingers let it slide slowly down my body. He sighed happily.

"Gorgeous. Now, SUCK MY FUCKING COCK."

He unzipped his pants and pulled it out. I got down on my knees in front of him and licked the head of his already hard dick. I took the head in my mouth and sucked him slowly in. I heard his hiss of breath as he sighed deeply.

"I paid a lot for you, you better be good at it."

I sucked him harder and teased the head with my tongue. His hands kneaded my hair and his eyes closed. His hips started moving and he pushed his cock further in my mouth. I struggled to take it without gagging. His thrusts were getting stronger and I tried to pull back a little but his hands had a strong grip on my hair. He dragged me over to the chair and he sat down in it. He shoved my mouth down on his cock.

"Mmmm yes. Take it all little whore"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.