Jade's Story - Cover

Jade's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Jade Sin

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about a girl with a hooker, junkie mom who abandons her and her siblings. The state removes them and sends her to her foster home to live with David and Melanie. David's cruelty and fascination with 14 year old Jade becomes obvious the very first night.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Prostitution  

I was 14 years old when I went to live with my new family. It was a foster home. My mom was a junkie hooker, and my Daddy left her when I was a baby. The state removed me from her care after I quit going to school. When they came to investigate they found me living alone, she had been gone for days. There was no heat in the house and I was trying to get the three younger ones to eat the food I had stolen from the local grocery.

They sent the three younger ones to a couple in town and me they sent to live with the Wright family. I was scared and missing my little brothers and my sister. David Wright, welcomed me with his wife Melanie standing just behind him. I knew right away he beat her. I had been around junkies and whores long enough to know that hangdog look. She smiled timidly and introduced herself.

"I'm Melanie, this is David. We are happy you've come to stay with us Jade."

I nodded and looked them over. She was in her 30's and her looks were already fading. What had once been red hair was faded with premature gray and she was rail thin. David looked to be about 45 and around 6 feet tall with a red face and squinty piggy eyes. He was overweight by a good forty pounds and it was all in his ample belly that hung over his belt.

They showed me to my room and told me I should get showered and then come downstairs for dinner. I shrugged and they left the room.

I looked at my room and myself in the mirror. I looked pretty rough. My blonde hair needed washing. It hung nearly to my waist in a knotted mess. My blue eyes were bloodshot and I made a face at myself. I went into the bathroom and undressed. I was about 5 foot 2 and had my moms build. I already had C cup tits and a decent ass. I showered and washed my long hair. I wrapped in a towel and went to my room.

While I was trying to get the knots out of my hair the door opened and David walked in. His eyes scanned me in nothing but a towel and he smiled.

"Let me brush your hair."

It made me feel weird, but I didn't want to piss him off the first day. He brushed it out then leaned forward and whispered, "Are you a whore like your mother?" I stared at him and tried not to freak out on him.

"No. I'm not." I said flatly.

"Are you a virgin?"he asked, his disgusting lips touching my ear.

"Yeah. I am!" I snapped at him pulling away.

"You are gonna have to prove it. If you lied about it, I will beat your ass till you are black and blue and can't sit comfortably for a month. Lie down on the bed and spread your legs."

I was shaking in terror but didn't obey quickly enough. He slapped me so hard in the face my ears rung and moving remarkably quick for a fat man he jerked me face down on the bed and I heard the soft hiss of his belt jerking free of the loops.

"You are new, so I am only going to give you 5 strokes of the belt this time."

The belt whistled through the air and landed hard on my ass. I started to cry out but he put his hand over my mouth.

"If you scream even once, I will put you in the hospital. Then I will take you down to the local biker bar and let them all fuck you at once. Then I'll get guardianship of your little brothers and sister."

I choked down my scream and the belt landed 4 more times on my burning ass. I shuddered in pain and fear.

"Now spread your legs."

I did it immediately and he stuck his fingers inside till he found proof of my virginity. I was afraid to move, and he looked at me and I saw his dick straining against his pants.

"Put some clothes on. You look like a tramp. I'm glad you told the truth about being a virgin. You are gonna make me a fortune." He licked his lips and his eyes roamed my body.

"What amazing tits you have."

He reached over and grabbed my tit and squeezed painfully hard. Then he pinched my nipple hard and strode from the room. I put my clothes on with shaking hands and wondered how I could escape. I was trapped.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.