A Son's First Love - Cover

A Son's First Love

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Before any, a son's first love and sexual fantasy is his mother. What if it was reciprocated? What if it was tacitly encouraged?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Incest Sex Story

I woke to morning sun streaming into the bedroom. It was a lazy wakening. Memories of last night played through my mind and my penis thickened under the sheets. Turning my head, I realized I was alone in bed. I didn't hear any sound from her bathroom so I assumed she was downstairs. With a smile on my face, I hauled my ass into the bathroom to shower and dress. Once done, I headed down to the kitchen, my stomach growling with hunger.

Mom was at her usual spot, at the sink filling the coffee pot. She was wearing the night shirt I was growing very fond of; it naturally hugged her bottom and outlined her panties.

"Morning, Mom."

Turning her head, Mom gave me one of her million watt smiles and said, "Good morning."

I made myself a bowl of cereal and asked Mom what her plans were for the day, perfectly normal, as if nothing had happened.

"I'm playing a round of golf this morning with Janice," she answered. "I'm planning on having lunch at the golf course, so you're on your own until this afternoon."

And so I was. I occupied myself, or should I say I tried to, puttering around the house doing odd chores, eating and watching sports on TV. The problem was my mind wouldn't rest. Memories of last night with Mom had me in a constant state of horniness. I didn't dwell on the incestuous aspect of what had transpired. I was way beyond that.

What really occupied my mind was wondering how Mom felt about what we had been doing. I admit I also wondered if I'd ever get to actually have intercourse with Mom, which resulted in an immediate boner. I wasn't conflicted in my feelings for her. I loved her unconditionally as a mother yet found her to be one of the most attractive, sexiest females I knew. What I loved most was that even though Mom had an incredibly attractive, petite body, it was her sensuality that turned me on the most. She seemed to understand how incredibly exciting it could be and how much enjoyment could be had without actual intercourse, something I had never considered before. When she looked at me there was no shame in her eyes. I had the feeling she was enjoying this new aspect of our mother-son relationship at least as much as I was.

Nevertheless, I felt a need to talk to her about it; bring it out into the open so-to-speak. I resolved to try to talk about it later tonight.

Somewhat apprehensive, I cleared the dishes after dinner. Mom and I had chatted over dinner of inconsequential things, her golf, her lunch, my morning, sports on TV; trivialities. When the dishes were done and I was heading towards the den, I heard Mom calling me from upstairs.

Climbing the stairs, I walked into Mom's room. Mom was lying on her bed with her night shirt on. I could tell from the lines that she still had panties on but no bra. She was resting on her side, her head resting on the hand of her bent arm.

I stopped in the doorway, my eyes traveling from her lovely face down to her feet. I adored the swell of her hips from where they rose from her waist and curved down to her thighs. It was such a sexy curve, full of allure and promise.

"David," Mom said, breaking me out of my reverie. "Come lie down," she said, patting the bed behind to her.

I moved onto her bed, lying on my left side. Mom rolled onto her right side to face me.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

I shrugged, my courage suddenly AWOL.

"How do you feel about what's happened?" she asked, quietly, seriously.

I was somewhat shocked. Mom had broken her silence and opened the door to talk about what had been happening. She had taken the first step, not me. My first reaction was relief. I had been building my courage to broach the subject and was understandably nervous. I didn't answer her right away. I wanted to think about it, to get it right. There were so many thoughts running through my mind it was hard for me to sort them out.

Still looking at Mom in her eyes, I answered, "Mom, I can't tell you how much I like what's been happening with us. You know I find it sexy and exciting but there's so much more to it, I'm not sure I can explain it."

"Why don't you try?"

"The first time we ... you know, I was mortified afterwards. I thought I had taken advantage of you. I felt guilty for that and incredibly embarrassed. When you didn't say a word, it reinforced what a cad I was. But then, when you smiled at me the next morning, I knew it was okay with you.

"After that, the next time was wonderful. I felt no guilt, only love for you. I liked that you enjoyed yourself, too. But I have to admit I was still a little confused since you didn't say anything to me. Still, I was sure you were fine with what was happening by the way you treated me afterwards. Was I right?" I asked.

"David, I am perfectly fine with what's happened between us. When I first felt your erection against me it felt good, natural. It felt good that I could turn you on. It might be hard for you to understand, but feeling sexy is something I haven't felt in a long time. When you ejaculated it really turned me on, I was oddly proud you found me arousing enough to cum.

"But like you, I was lost in the moment, not really thinking about what we were doing. Afterwards, I felt bad, even ashamed. I tossed and turned all night worrying about what you must think of me; how I thought of myself.

"Yet, towards morning I realized I was the one that had fled from the den, not you. You seemed to accept what had happened. Deep down I know I enjoyed it, it excited me. I got aroused when I remembered how you felt against my rear. I decided to accept that there was an aspect to our relationship that might be perceived as slightly unconventional but rather compelling, worth exploring. With that resolved, I finally slept.

"The next morning, when you came into the kitchen, you looked so apprehensive. I couldn't help but smile."

I smiled. "That was the one thing that made me feel better, as though I hadn't taken advantage of you."

"Are you a virgin?"

Heat grew in my cheeks. "Uh-huh."

"I like what's developed between us, Honey. And, I think I'd like it to continue, if you're okay with it."

I reacted physically, tightness growing in my jeans when Mom told me she wanted to continue. Yes. I wanted to, too.

"But, I'm not sure how far I'm comfortable going. Would you be okay with taking things slowly? Would you be okay if we never progressed past where we've been so far?"

My first thought was a stab of disappointment. I really wanted to feel what it was like to have intercourse. But, like any teenage boy, the idea of sexy play with Mom, with a chance to get sexual relief without having to rely on my hands, was thrilling.

"Mom, if we never do more than what we've done so far, I'll be happy. No - delighted. I really enjoy the, um, the stuff we've done. But it's the closeness to you, the idea of us enjoying each other that really, really excites me."

"Okay. As long as we understand each other, I'd like us to continue. It's wonderfully thrilling and exciting for me too. How about giving me a back massage now? I'm sore from the golf."

When Mom rolled onto her front, she added, "Perhaps you should take those jeans off."

I didn't need to be told twice. With a straining erection inside my Jockeys I admired her lying on the bed, her slim back and waist flaring and rising around the swell of her sexy bottom and hips. God but it was so erotic to see Mom almost naked and knowing she was going to let me touch her intimately. She had her cheek on the pillow, hair cascading down her back, and her blue eyes looking at me as I hopped from foot to foot kicking jeans off.

The smallest of smiles emerged on her lips when her eyes dropped for a quick glance at the tent of my underwear before rising to my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.