A Son's First Love - Cover

A Son's First Love

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Before any, a son's first love and sexual fantasy is his mother. What if it was reciprocated? What if it was tacitly encouraged?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Incest Sex Story

Smiling to myself, I grabbed my PJ's and headed up to clean off. After hand-washing myself clean, a naughty idea came to mind. Without putting my PJs back on, I returned to the den and lay back down. I figured Mom had seen me naked so where was the harm?

I rewound the movie - thank you PVR - to the last part I remembered. It was almost at the beginning. Just as I put it on pause, I heard Mom descending, glanced up and watched her come into the den. She immediately took in my nakedness without a break in her stride. I could see her examine my body as she came over to the couch where she stopped, facing me.

I wondered what she'd do or say. Had I really taken it too far?

As these thoughts flit through my mind, Mom grabbed the hem of her fresh T-shirt and slowly pulled it up. I was riveted to the sight of the hem sliding up her thighs to reveal her dark glossy pubic hair. It formed a lustrous and sexy vee in her groin. I noticed a couple of things with great interest; her pubic hair was as thick and shiny as the hair on her head, neatly trimmed at the edges, and there was a breathtaking one inch gap between her thighs at her crotch.

I don't know if she was expecting a reaction from me, but, like any teenager, I showed my appreciation with a return of sexual arousal, my penis thickening slowly. I'm pretty sure Mom saw my reaction as she paused, the hem of her T-shirt hovering at her waist.

When she resumed removing it I again admired the gentle curve of her slender thighs and how her body swelled around her bottom, narrowing to her hips. I watched as her stomach came into view with its slight convex swell just below her delicate navel. It reminded me of the shape of nude women seen in classical paintings, only smaller, more firm. With a final shrug Mom pulled the tee off over her head and I found myself studying her breasts; small, firm, with dark crinkled areolae and large prominent nipples riding high. They were twins of beauty, seemingly hefty from the sexy curves underneath, slightly outward pointing nipples, and a gentle slope above.

Mom stood letting me study her naked body fully, the T-shirt hanging from her fingers. A slight smile remained on her face as she slowly turned in front of me and paused. Heavens above! Mom's ass was stunning! It was a perfect pear shape sloping out from her back and sweeping down, curving in to meet her legs forming sexy creases where they joined. The sexy gap between at her crotch teased with a glimpse of dark pubic hair that formed a seductive mound; mom's pussy!

If I hadn't physically demonstrated my appreciation of her body before, I sure was now. My erection was so hard it was painful. I've always been a visual person so, while everything we had done so far had been wonderful, the sight of Mom naked was without doubt the most arousing sight I had ever witnessed. Before she completed her turn, I rose from the couch and moved to her. As she turned to face me surprise registered in her eyes, not expecting me to be standing there. With no hesitation I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, trapping my erection against her silky stomach.

Mom was so petite that, without heels, the top of her head only reached my chin. In my arms her head nestled against my chest and her breasts pushed into my diaphragm. I could feel their firmness and her hard nipples pressed against me, my cock flexing with excitement at actually holding a naked female.

I lowered my face into her hair and held her tight against me.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered.

Mom loosened my arms, leaned back and looked at me with her deep blue eyes. She smiled softly and slipped her hand into mine. Without a word, she turned tugging my hand, and led me out of the den and up the stairs.

My eyes were riveted to her ass cheeks as I followed her. Each incredible globe moved in a sensuous motion, one cheek up, one cheek down, with only the slightest of sexy jiggles. My erection waved in front of me pointing towards Mom's beautiful rear end. There was no question I was an ass man through and through. Mom's rear was sumptuous.

She led me into her bedroom, my cock waving back and forth as I remained riveted on the view of her rear. When I finally tore my eyes away, I saw we were at the side of her bed.

There was nothing fancy about Mom's room. Simple pastels on the walls and one-color bed linens, no frilly stuff, and a regular queen sized box spring mattress. Nevertheless, it appeared to me to be very feminine. I inhaled a familiar scent, traces of Mom's perfume in the air.

With no hesitation Mom turned to face me, wrapping my arms behind her. She reached around my waist and gently pulled me to her in a hug. As we came together I felt the tip of my penis poke her in the stomach. Precum smeared on her when it slipped up into a vertical position, her sexy breasts pressed into me.

At first Mom rested the side of her face against my chest and I nestled my face into her raven hair, inhaling the pleasant scent of shampoo. After a moment, though, Mom withdrew her arms from around me, leaned her head back and turned her face up to look at me with those beautiful blue eyes. Her hands came up to hold each side of my face. With a small warm and inviting smile she pulled my face down and brought my lips to hers.

It wasn't an open mouth kiss, just a sweet kiss. Nevertheless, it was one of the most exciting I had experienced. With our lips touching, my eyes closed and I tightened my hold on Mom, pulling her naked body harder against mine. I let my hands slide up and down her bare back feeling each knot of her spine, her small shoulder blades and finally, at the small of her back, the beginning outward swell of her sexy ass.

Lips still closed, I moaned, my hands slipping further down to hold one gorgeous ass cheek in each hand. They felt so good to touch; firm, slightly cool and beautifully shaped. I didn't grasp or grip her rear. I gently caressed with my palms moving over and around them feeling the sensual curves, memorizing her topography as I touched, and feeling that sexy crease where ass cheeks met legs. I wanted to reach around further to feel between her buttocks and down between her legs, but I resisted. My confidence, while growing, was still not enough for me to initiate anything.

Mom ended the kiss. Looking at me in the eyes she pulled away from me and sank onto her bed, moving to lie in the middle. My eyes left hers and slowly moved down her body taking in every single detail.

Even on her back her breasts remained firm topped by large, dark nipples. I could see her rib cage lightly outlined. Her stomach was concave when lying prone and swept up to prominent hipbones on each side. Even more sensual was the upward sweep to an incredibly lush mons, densely covered in glossy black pubic hair. I couldn't even see her labia through her bush.

I stared at my mother's pussy, a shapely vee tapering between sexy thighs, one knee resting over the other leg. What could I say? Mom was beautiful, sexy, a true wet dream for me. My appreciation showed, too, from an erection bobbing up and down.

She let me feast on her nakedness then reached out her hand to me. She pulled me onto the bed next to her and rolled onto her side to face me, placing her free hand on my upper arm. I opened my mouth to tell her how much I liked what we were doing, how exciting it was, but before anything came out, Mom took her hand off my arm and placed a finger over my lips.

"Shhh," she whispered and gave me a slight smile as she pushed my shoulder until I was flat on my back.

I was still as hard as a rock. On my back my erection pointed up at a forty-five degree angle from my crotch and pulsed with the accelerated beat of my heart. Dampness slowly leaked out of the tip. My stomach muscles were trembling, too.

Mom, still on her side, leaned over me bringing her face close to mine. I could smell the unique scent of Mom tickle my nose; the scent of freshness, soap, shampoo and something indefinable. Her hand moved off my shoulder and came to rest on my hairless chest. She leaned in and softly kissed the corner of my lips, her deep blue eyes on mine as she did.

I felt her hand move down my chest, over my stomach and towards my erection. It throbbed strongly with the anticipation of feeling her hand on it. Still staring at me in the eyes, Mom once again smiled and her fingers gently traced the underside of my cock, her thumb scraping across the helmet and gently smearing slippery precum over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.