A Son's First Love
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Before any, a son's first love and sexual fantasy is his mother. What if it was reciprocated? What if it was tacitly encouraged?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Incest Sex Story

Saturday morning I woke with Mom on my mind again. I wondered if she had decided not to repeat our intimacy because she thought it might be bad for me, or perhaps she thought I might not want to continue. I decided find a way to subtly let her know that I wanted a repeat. But how?

It happened sooner than I thought. Yawning, I went downstairs for a cup of Joe. Walking into the kitchen I saw Mom at the sink filling the coffee carafe with water. My eyes admired her. She was wearing her soft night tee which fell off her shoulders and outlined her magnificent ass. Raven black hair had been pulled back around her small ears and cascaded down to below her shoulders. Her bare legs and bare feet looked very sexy.

Without thinking and a semi-erection beginning to tent my PJs, I moved up behind Mom, slipped my arms around her waist pressing my body against her and whispered into her ear.

"Morning, Mom."

Mom leaned back against me, tilted and turned her head. Smiling at me she said good morning. Of course, with her body pressed back against me I'm sure she could feel the rising presence of my penis as it inched up to press against her the back of her thighs.

Without moving Mom asked, "What are your plans for today?"

"I don't have any," I told her.

"How about a nice home cooked dinner and maybe a movie?" she asked.

Yup. Erection returned in full force with that thought. "Sure, Mom. That'd be great," I said with a big smile.

"Why don't you get dressed? Coffee will be ready by then," she said. And with that she gave me a playful thrust with her butt to push me away.

I let her go and quickly left the kitchen, for some reason trying to hide the erection that was now firmly evident, saying over my shoulder, "Okay, back in a couple."

With that, I took the opportunity to relieve myself in the shower, hoping I wouldn't have to walk around with a hard-on all day.

The Saturday ritual took over. I attended to the weekend chores. At noon, Mom came back from shopping and I helped put the groceries away.

"How was your date with Sandra last night?" Mom asked while she emptied one of the paper grocery bags, handing me the contents one-by-one.

"It was good, Mom. We saw an action movie. It was Okay."

"That's good. I bought us steaks for dinner."

"Mmm," I replied. "I'm going to watch Nascar this afternoon."

Mom let me know she was going out shopping again with a girlfriend of hers so I had the afternoon to myself. That really suited me. Every time I was around Mom all I could think about was what might happen later that night and that inevitably led to a painfully constricted erection in my jeans.

So Saturday afternoon I lazed around watching TV. At about six Mom returned with a few bags from some shop. As she headed upstairs she yelled for me to marinate the steaks, which I did.

I heard Mom take a shower while I made the marinade. Not quite an hour later, after I had gone back to watching TV, I heard Mom rattling around in the kitchen. Fifteen minutes later I could smell delicious steak scent wafting out to me.

"David," I heard Mom yell.

"Yeah?"

"Will you open this bottle of red? Perhaps you'd like some with dinner, too."

"Okay."

I opened a bottle of Chianti while Mom continued to fuss over dinner. Grabbing the bottle and a couple of wine glasses I returned to the den, poured the wine and plunked down on the couch.

Mom brought dinner and we enjoyed ourselves. Sitcoms were the entertainment of choice over dinner so there was plenty of laughing involved. It was, all-in-all, a very relaxing dinner. When we were finished, Mom took the plates and, over her shoulder, told me she was going to change into something more comfortable while I picked a movie. I quickly decided to change too and zipped upstairs, put on PJ bottoms and a tee, and was back sitting on the couch going through the movies when Mom came down.

Yes! She was in another of her night tees! Instant erection! Man her legs were beautiful. I really wondered what the rest of her body looked like.

While lost in thought, Mom asked with a smile, "What did you decide on?"

Turning my attention back to the TV, I asked, "How about Miss Congeniality? You know, the one with Sandra Bullock?" Not to mention Sandra had been lucky for me the first time.

"That sounds good," Mom replied and moved over to the couch.

I sort of froze at that point. Was I supposed to lie down? Wouldn't that be a bit presumptuous of me? Should I scoot over to one side? Inexperience sucked.

Mom solved my dilemma by smiling and gently pushing my shoulder so I tipped over. I quickly lay on my side and arranged the cushions for our heads. Mom bent over and sat her butt down right at my hip. She then rolled down so she was once again cuddled up to me with her back against me in a familiar and very exciting position.

The erection I'd had from admiring Mom's legs was stiffly pointing up to my belly. When Mom scooted back against me I was in heaven once again with my cock nestled between Mom's fantastic ass cheeks. I felt like sighing aloud.

There was no hesitation on my part this time. I reached around Mom and hugged her to me. Her arms came up to rest against mine and, with the scent of freshly shampooed hair in the air, we laid snuggled together watching the movie.

Of course my mind wasn't really on the movie. While I did lie as still as I could, I couldn't stop my penis from throbbing every so often, the sensual feeling of Mom pressed against me was just so great. Mom didn't respond. She still had her T-shirt covering her to her thighs which made me realize I'd have to wait for her to initiate anything. That was fine. I liked feeling my erection pressed to her sexy ass.

It was about twenty minutes into the movie when she moved. By this time precum had leaked out to dampen the front of my PJs. Mom's first movement was to move her hand off my arm. I felt her roll away from me slightly and knew she was pulling up her T-shirt. While she did that I removed my arm from around her and quickly pushed my PJs down, kicking my feet to push them completely off. When Mom rolled back against me my proud, naked erection nestled naturally into the crack of her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.