A Son's First Love - Cover

A Son's First Love

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Before any, a son's first love and sexual fantasy is his mother. What if it was reciprocated? What if it was tacitly encouraged?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Incest Sex Story

Sunday morning I woke up with a raging hard-on. I lay half asleep with last night playing in my mind. I only had to stroke my penis a couple of time before I was cumming all over my belly. I always woke up with an erection but this was the first time in a long time I came so fast.

Satisfied and with a smile on my face, I completed the morning ritual, shower and all the rest, before heading down to the kitchen. Mom wasn't there so I started the coffee maker and poured myself some cereal. Finishing the cereal I took my bowl over to the sink to rinse it and get myself a coffee. As I rinsed the bowl, I felt Mom hug me around the waist from behind.

"Morning, David," she said and then gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hey, Mom. Coffee?"

"Sure, thanks. What are you up to today?"

"I've got to finish some of the chores and I thought I'd head over to the tennis court this afternoon." I replied. "What are your plans?" I asked.

"I have a date with Judith for coffee later this morning, and then I thought I'd lounge around the house this afternoon," Mom replied. As she did, she smiled at me with that radiant smile that brightened the room. "Good luck with your game," she said before turning and leaving the kitchen, a coffee mug in her hand.

Well, Sunday passed normally. When I got home Mom was out somewhere. She had left a note in the kitchen that she'd be out to dinner with friends, which left me to do my own thing.

My evening passed quietly. I daydreamed of Mom and I and wished she was at home for a repeat of last night. I wondered about everything that had happened between us. Our relationship didn't seem any different during the day. But when I thought about holding Mom's pussy in my hand I got an immediate erection.

The whole situation was odd. I understood it was incest. That didn't bother me in the least. What did, to some extent, was that Mom didn't talk when it was happening. In fact, she didn't talk at all about what had occurred between us. I was pretty sure she was okay with it since she'd smiled and acted fine the mornings after. But I really wanted to know what was going on in her mind. Unfortunately, I was not going to initiate that discussion. Despite what we'd done, I was too embarrassed to open a conversation about it. I also wondered if it was a one weekend occurrence. Would it happen again? I knew I sure as hell wanted it to continue. The pleasure and excitement was fantastic. I wanted to go further, too. I hadn't felt Mom's breasts and wondered how firm they'd be. Would I fit one completely in my hand? What were her nipples like? I hadn't actually seen any of Mom's body. The most I had seen was the curve of her hip and the gentle roundness of part of one buttock. Man, there were so many things I now wanted to do, all of which had never entered my mind before.

However, regardless of what I hoped, Sunday was spent alone. Monday rolled around and life went back to normal. As the week progressed I thought ahead to Friday night and wondered if it might be a repeat of last Friday. My anticipation was great. My imagination kept me horny on and off all week. My thoughts were not of casual teen girlfriends but Mom; the feel of her gorgeous bare ass pressed to me, her sexy pussy in my hand. With mounting anticipation, I declined invitations from friends for Friday night so I could be home with Mom.

Of course, it didn't work out that way. Mom was out late on Friday, returning well after midnight. I was out Saturday at a late movie with my pals and Mom was asleep in bed by the time I got home. It seemed Mom and my schedules just didn't match for the weekend.

By the middle of next week I had more or less resigned myself that what had happened was a onetime thing. Yet, I couldn't get it out of my mind. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to repeat it. I'd get an immediate erection when remembering Mom cuddled back against me and couldn't help but look at Mom with different eyes when watching her surreptitiously.

Despite it preying on my mind, I drew up my courage and asked Sandra, a pretty fourteen-year-old to go out to the movies on Friday night.

It was a fun evening but I was still a little shy around girls, not knowing how far I could go with them, so Sandra and I only kissed chastely when I dropped her off after the movie. Still, it was nice.

Eleven thirty, at home, a Friday night and Mom was asleep. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and watched TV until one then headed to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.