A Son's First Love - Cover

A Son's First Love

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Before any, a son's first love and sexual fantasy is his mother. What if it was reciprocated? What if it was tacitly encouraged?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Incest Sex Story

As the morning light brought me out of my deep sleep, in that semi-awake phase, I inadvertently recalled last night. Still half asleep, I felt none of the guilt I had the night before. Remembering the delicious feel of a bottom gently squeezing and rubbing me gave me an immediate erection. Reaching down, I grasped my penis and slowly started stroking and squeezing it; making it feel like it did last night. My slow self pleasuring unfortunately came to an abrupt halt as guilt and embarrassment once again flooded through me, memories of cumming against Mom's ass returning.

Jumping out of bed I went through my morning rituals while desperately thinking about how to behave with Mom today, Saturday. Oh how I wished it was a weekday so I could sneak out of the house, go to school and avoid her. But no such luck. Finally dressed I headed down to the kitchen, hopeful that she would sleep in today. Nope. When I entered the kitchen I saw her at the sink filling a carafe with water for the coffee maker. She was dressed in her usual weekend attire, jeans and a T-shirt and barefoot.

She heard me enter, her head turning towards me. A lovely and familiar smile greeted me. Her smile told me right away that I wasn't in the dog house. Putting the coffee carafe on the counter, she came over to me and gave me a hug. And with that the whole day brightened.

"Morning."

"Morning, Mom. How'd you sleep?" I asked routinely as she went back to making coffee.

"Fine," she replied. "Coffee will be ready in ten minutes, so get whatever you want for breakfast."

While I made a bowl of cereal, Mom and I chatted about the chores for the day and our plans. Before I knew it everything was back to normal in our lives and I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

I went about the chores while Mom went grocery shopping. In my mind I realized how glad I was that things between Mom and I were okay. Of course, I couldn't help but think about last night. Only now, I could do so without feelings of guilt. With that barrier dealt with, I realized just how erotic last night had been. As a confirmed ass man I love looking at girls' rear ends and imagining fondling them. I love the seductive shape of buttocks in jeans, panties or naked. I absolutely adore the crease where buttocks meet thighs and the sexy gap at the crotch. Browsing for porn on the internet had strengthened my love of pubic hair peeking out between legs from the rear; in fact, just thinking about it gave me a raging hard-on.

What I thought interesting was that I didn't find girls that had shaved their pubic hair into a small strip or some decorative shape attractive at all. I really liked natural pubic hair, not wild growth but trimmed pubic hair as long as it still looked natural or, if shaved, the completely bare look, all of it gone.

With an erection pushing the front of my jeans, my mind turned to Mom. I wondered if she shaved her pubes or left it natural. With her head of thick glossy hair, I imagined what Mom's pussy might look like. This vivid image resulted, predictably, in a hard erection and precum leaking. I'd have to change before Mom got home so I quickly finished my chores and ran up to the bedroom. Stripping jeans and underwear off I grabbed my rock hard cock. With imagined images of Mom naked, picturing her pussy and her shapely rear, it took a couple of strokes and I came in gushes into the sink.

Sanity returned with the release and I dressed. Surprisingly I still didn't feel guilty about my imagination. Mom was an incredibly attractive Latin American with beautiful dark coloring and, what I had to admit to myself, a stunning mature figure. I knew I was going to get a lot of mileage from my memories of last night.

It was almost noon. Grabbing a jacket I headed out to meet friends. By the time I returned it was late afternoon. Mom was rattling around somewhere in the house.

"Mom! I'm home!"

From upstairs I heard her response. "Be down in a sec, David." A couple of minutes later Mom arrived in the kitchen.

"Are you going out tonight?" she asked.

"No. Sean and Jeremy are heading out of town for some party I don't want to go to. Julie's still out with her family and I don't feel like hanging out at the mall, so I thought I'd stay in tonight. Are you going out?"

"Not tonight."

Being a foodie I enjoyed cooking so I asked Mom if I could cook the dinner. She thought that was a splendid idea and left to go upstairs. I set about cooking veal a la crème flambé with tagliatelle pasta and a side salad. It's a complicated dish but one of my favorites. I get to play with fire when I flambé the mushrooms and shallots.

Around 6:30 Mom came back into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of Chardonnay. "Mmmm. Smells good" she commented.

"It's almost ready. Probably ten minutes until the pasta's done."

She wandered out into the den and I heard the TV turn on to ABC World news. We were pretty casual about meals around the house. Most evenings when we were alone we'd eat in front of the TV and watch sitcoms or dramas.

When dinner was ready and served, we sat in the den watching TV. Our conversation ranged from comments about the news to chatting about friends. What was absent from out chat was any mention of last night. I sure wasn't going to bring it up. I assumed Mom was embarrassed about what happened and I didn't want to broach the subject. Either way, it was just like every other evening; relaxed chats, trading funny stories, laughing at an inane sitcom on the TV; easy and familiar.

At about nine, Mom, after consuming her self-imposed limit of two glasses of white wine, got up and headed upstairs. While it was odd that she hadn't said good night to me, it had happened before when she had a lot on her mind. About a half hour later I found a good movie about to start, a long one, Abyss. Hopping up, I dashed upstairs and changed into PJ bottoms and a tee and brushed my teeth so I could comfortably fall asleep in front of the TV and not have to worry about that stuff when I dragged my ass to bed. It would be past midnight when the movie ended.

Back in front of the TV with two minutes to spare, a beer on the floor in front of me, and sprawled out on our comfy couch, I tuned in to the movie. About twenty minutes into it I heard Mom coming down. She walked into the den again dressed for bed with another of her old longish nightshirts on. Smiling at me, she asked what I was watching.

"Actually," I said, "it's a good one. Something about an underwater lab. Sci-fi. It's been pretty good so far."

"Sounds good. Scoot over and let me watch with you."

Mom smiled at me and turned to sit on the couch. I moved to the back. In one smooth movement Mom lay down in the exact same position as last night.

It was dangerous. An erection formed. Reaching down, I pulled it up so it wouldn't get caught in the leg of my PJ's. Then I relaxed and started watching the movie again. It was an absorbing movie. My erection faded away and I completely forgot about the potential embarrassment of this situation, lost in the story.

Fifteen minutes later Mom reached over her left shoulder and grabbed my arm, pulling it under her neck and across the front of her body. She scooted back against me and once again I had her gorgeous butt pressed to my crotch.

Rampaging hormones took control, ignoring my plea. The result was inevitable. What was interesting was this time, unlike last night, I didn't feel embarrassed wash over me this time. I figured Mom knew what sort of impact she'd have on me and, since she didn't seem to have a problem with what happened yesterday, I needn't worry. So I didn't. My erection naturally found the valley between her buttocks.

As it turns out, just lying there with my rigid penis firmly ensconced between Mom's buttocks was really nice. I don't mean it wasn't sexy, it was. But it was also comfortable in an oddly loving way. I thought I'd be quite content to let things stay just the way they were for the rest of the movie. I liked the gentle feeling arousal brings.

It wasn't long though when Mom gently squeezed my erection with her behind, this time without the excuse of reaching for a wine glass. Unlike last night, this time I didn't try to stop the automatic flex of my penis.

Once again, no words had been spoken. Mom moved her right hand off my arm and rolled her body forward slightly. I'd closed my eyes to focus on the delicious feeling of Mom's ass, so I was disappointed with the loss of contact when she moved. Opening my eyes, I looked to see what Mom was doing and almost came on the spot! Mom had reached down to her hip and pulled the bottom of her T-shirt up to her waist. What almost brought on an involuntary orgasm was the sight of Mom's smooth hip. She didn't have panties on underneath!

My erection strained and throbbed with the sexy sight of her gently curving hip, the soft roundness of her right ass cheek and her shapely thigh. I had never laid eyes on her bare buttocks before, well any female bare buttock for that matter, and it was everything my imagination had made it out to be and more. So sexy. So desirable. I yearned to reach down and gently cup her cheek in my hand and feel a real bare ass.

Before I could act on my desire Mom's hand, having pulled her T-shirt up to her waist, moved back and landed on my waist right at the waistband of my PJ's. Her fingers curled around underneath the elastic and gently tugged them down about an inch. Well, I may be a teenager but I'm no-one's fool. One doesn't ignore a signal like that.

Reaching down, I pushed the PJs, raising my hips so they slid down to mid-thighs. The elastic pulled at my erection, temporarily pulling it down. When the elastic finally released it, it sprang up slapping against my belly, delighted at being released.

While I had been wrestling with my PJs, Mom's hand had returned to softly rest on my left arm. When I brought my hand up and placed it on her waist Mom rolled back into me.

Oh, God. I now felt the silky cool bare skin of Mom's buttocks pressed against my erection. What an exquisite feeling, so hard to describe. The seductive swell of her bare ass nestled wonderfully into my groin. The softness, warmth and smoothness were beyond words. My penis was sensually held between her buttocks, aligned with the deep valley between them. This was heaven. It was hard not to start rubbing myself against her amazing ass. A constant throbbing was pushing precum out of the tip and I had this overwhelming urge to thrust, to rut, to slide my erection up and down between those sexy, firm globes. But I resisted.

Instead, I quietly groaned to myself. Using willpower I didn't know I had, I managed to resist the urge to cum. I refused to let my hips hunch forward. Fighting intense urges I regained control of myself. Just. Cock swelling dangerously.

Mom and I lay there with neither of us moving. I dragged my eyes away from the sexy curves of her hip and ass and turned my attention to the TV. While I may have been watching TV, I had no idea what was going on. My mind was firmly locked on the situation I found myself in. It was just so damn erotic. Nothing in my fantasies approached this reality. I was in heaven and wanted to stay there forever. I was acutely conscious of her sexy rear, her now warm silky buttocks, and the scent of her in my nose.

Then I felt Mom's hand leave my arm and at the same time she clenched her buttocks gently around my erection as if measuring its length and girth. The exquisite action generated another pleasurable throb on my part and more moisture seeped out. I felt Mom's hand move down and wondered if she was touching herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.