In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

Nurse Heidi looked down at the flyer dropped from the American bomber only a few short days ago. It had listed twelve Japanese cities and there was no mention of Hiroshima on the flyer. It seemed a bit unfair to be dropping such flyers and then dropping bombs on places not mentioned. Of course, she knew that Hiroshima had a lot of military activities unlike Nagasaki and she was glad the General had chosen the out of the way place to bring the prisoners.

The Japanese laborers gossiped about the devastation in Tokyo due to the firebombing and she was told they had stoned some American flyers to death on the bridge just outside Nagasaki right after the terrible raid that had taken so many civilian deaths. In recent weeks, she and the other light-skinned westerners in captivity had taken a low-profile to avoid the same fate.

There was no news of Hiroshima on the radio and the rumor was that if anyone even mentioned the city they would be stripped of their clothes and made to run naked through the street as an enemy of the people. Still, in the hallways and in those places where people clustered to smoke the pilfered cigarettes it was on everyone's lips like an addictive fixation that could not be ignored.

The naval personnel that manned the shore defense "suicide" boats gave up the fact that they had evacuated hundreds of victims by boat to other cities down the coastline because the roads were all melted into impassable tracks that carried some sort of a disease that made you sick if you just walked on it for a few hundred feet. There were no hospital, doctors or nurses left in Hiroshima but there was no call for them to go to their aid because the government had pretty much written the entire area off as wasteland populated with dead people who just didn't know it yet. By the thousands, they just squatted in the ruins waiting for government or military assistance which never arrived because it was never sent.

Even though Nurse Heidi was the "Enemy" she wanted to go to the city and try to help the survivors because of her religious beliefs and her medical training. For the next few days, it seemed like everyone was sort of holding their breath waiting for the "other shoe to drop" and looking to the skies for intruding American bombers. It was a known fact that if the bomb was dropped anywhere near you, there was little chance to escape its wrath.

The homeland air defenses were no longer attempting to stop the American bombing campaign because every drop of aviation fuel was being stockpiled to repulse the invasion that was soon to come any day. The Allies were holding back on their regular air bombings in the knowledge that the "super" bombs were the leverage that would convince the Japanese hierarchy to capitulate without making ridiculous demands that stood little chance of forestalling the inevitability of complete defeat.

It was about three days later that Heidi stood just outside the hillside temple on the slope above Nagasaki waiting for the General's small bus to pick them up and return them to the medical center downtown. She and her tiny unit of six medical staff were called there to attend to some important political personage's son serving as a Major in a propaganda section. Heidi felt a degree of pity for the handsome youth who was now minus one of his lower limbs mangled by a runaway truck. There was some irony in the fact he was struck down in a traffic accident after years of dodging bullets and artillery shells. His name was Major Masuko and she was cautioned to call him only "Major" because his family connection was incognito.

When she was washing his muscular flesh, he spoke to her in almost perfect English asking her if she was Australian. Not wanting to admit she was a dreaded "Yankee Imperialist" of a country that gave birth to the accursed "Marines" that had torn the Emperor's loyal forces to shreds in the heat of Jungle fighting, she just nodded her head and smiled submissively.

She continued with her bathing duties being careful not to make eye contact because she knew that is what was demanded under the current circumstances. After she reached his area below the waist, she accidently touched his huge erection with her ungloved hand. They had no more gloves as well as other needed medical supplies but made do with what they had. Quickly, she stuttered an apology but he just laughed and told her,

"You can do that also, Yankee nurse, I am not that foolish as to not recognize a female who is not from the land of Australia. You may also stroke me until I spill my seeds. It has been a long time since I have been given the benefit of a female hand to relieve the pressure."

Strangely, Nurse Heidi blushed because she had been harboring a secret urge to do just that as soon as she saw the huge thing. She looked around and saw they were in relative privacy with the others smoking cigarettes and drinking the rice wine with some friendly monks on the steps. The shaft was so thick that she could not wrap her fingers completely around it and she looked to make eye contact seeing that he was smiling at her touch. Encouraged, she bent down and kissed the tip and licked it with her ruby red tongue. She saw Major Masuko clutch the pillow with his clenched fist and felt him pulsate against her lips. Throwing caution to the winds, she bent further and took his meat inside her mouth like a giant lollipop working on it with her frenzied tongue and her suctioning lips. The one-legged patient pushed his head back in the pillow and exploded like a grenade primed to create maximum destruction. Heidi swallowed as fast as she could and calmed him with both hands. She had one hand wrapped as far as she could go around the base of his sturdy tree and the other cupped his churning balls pumping out his juice like a deeply dug well in solid rock.

She sat there a bit dumbfounded because in all honesty she had enjoyed it as much as the Major.

He looked up at her aware of her thoughts without the necessity of communicating his understanding in useless words of appreciation. She knew he was a ruined man because the Japanese society would consider him an inferior person now because of his missing limb. It made no difference that he was superior in all other regards or that his family was well-connected. He was as unwanted as the Korean Joy Girls, the beggars in the street and the other sick, maimed and elderly that were unable to contribute to the victory of the Empire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.