In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

Nurse Heidi had a strange feeling that the entire time she was on the Island of Okinawa that if she didn't get off the vibrant green and bleak dark rocky terrain, she would most likely die buried under the rubble of the impending barrage. She overheard several of the junior officers discussing the merits of transferring to a new facility located on the mainland. It was not that they feared the Americans and their running dog allies but they considered fighting next to the Okinawan peasants beneath the dignity of a commissioned officer of the Emperor.

She discovered that their final solution was to simply throw themselves off the rocky cliffs rather than submit to the shame of capture by the Yankee Imperialists. Heidi thought it a bit ironic because she had discovered even the life as a prisoner of war far preferable to having one's head separated from their shoulders.

General Herimoto who was a man of devious parts had already arranged for a fast cruiser to take his entire General staff to the new facility since they were specialists in the art of interrogation and in the analysis of intelligence collected from various sources. He had made room for a number of the medical staff but Heidi was not included in the group. She went to see the apologetic adjutant who explained the General was fearful that she might reveal some details of their operation if she were to survive, but he was opposed to dispatching her from her existence because she had proven a valuable medical asset. Heidi spent the better part of an hour making certain the Captain was indeed a "happy" receiver of her ministrations in the supply room and he secretly added her name to the list of evacuees telling her,

"Keep out of sight and do not approach the General until we are near to the destination. It will be too late for him to acknowledge he was unaware of your escape and he will be certain to take credit for it to save face."

She stayed below decks the entire journey packed into a compartment with mostly Japanese and Okinawan nurses and medical staff. They all seemed a bit shell-shocked and took absolutely no interest in her at all. Heidi thought her pale skin and long blonde hair would make them look at her differently but they all seemed much more concerned about getting hit by a torpedo from one of the American submarines than in a female foreigner in their midst. The ship carried no wounded passengers because the General stated,

"All wounded stay on Okinawa and if they are unable to dispatch themselves with patriotic pride, they will become a burden on the foolish American forces draining resources away from tending to their own men. It is fitting that they carry out this final service to the Emperor sapping the strength of the enemy."

Nurse Heidi was secretly happy at the General's callousness because it meant many of the wounded would survive the coming chaos.

The chattering Japanese female staff was free of work and spent their time trading their favors for more food from the naval personnel onboard the vessel. She was busy trying to stay out of sight and just begged for scraps from the others. One plain looking Japanese nurse seemed willing to share her bunk with Heidi keeping her pressed tightly against the bulkhead with her sturdy hips and hairy mound. At first, Heidi was a bit flustered with the unexpected attention but after several nights of slow and tender exploration, she found that the girl's proximity was habit-forming and she looked forward to her bunk-mate's inquisitive fingers. None of the other nurses were jealous of her new friendship because in all honesty the girl was so plain that she was unpopular and a bit of a loner.

They were almost to the mainland when a couple of the nastier Japanese nurses pushed Heidi out of her new friend's bunk and into a small paint locker crowded with a circle of sailors waiting to baptize the foreign witch with their spunk. She squatted on the decks trying to look frightened and submissive because she knew they liked that reaction the best of all. Actually, she was pleased they were wasting their loads on her skin because it meant less friction on either her female parts or her tender backside that was still not accustomed to the ritualistic pounding they seemed to take pride in administering to female partners.

One of the older men with lots of experience using unwilling partners grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he slipped into her rear door from behind to the cheers and clapping of the rest of the audience. He reached down and pulled one of her arms backwards until she thought he meant to rip it from its socket. She was shocked at the depth he was able to manage using that sort of leverage and she was betrayed by her panting shudders and groans of pleasure as he used an accelerating rhythm to make her fall into a shameful orgasm in front of all the spectators. They all laughed at the depravity of the foreign bitch with the strange white skin and horrible blonde hair.

She was used in turn but not beaten like in the prisoner camps. When they were finished with her, they even led her to the buckets and they cleaned her before returning her to the compartment. Apparently, she had performed well and they were in a mood to show their appreciation.

When she slipped up on the deck before the early morning light, she could see the outline of the mountain rising from the shoreline. The shapes of other ships were barely visible and she wondered where they were all going.

They disembarked from the ship early in the morning happy to be on solid ground once again. Heidi noticed that there were several children loitering near the landing point. The others told her they were "beggar" children without parents who wanted any food scraps they could collect from the sailors and passengers. When she noticed a number of them did not even speak Japanese, she was informed they were of an inferior race of the Korean peninsula. On the trip to the medical center, she saw that the flimsy wooden buildings were being torn down to create fire lanes to counter the terrible fire storms over Tokyo that destroyed wide swaths of the Capitol city. She thought they were going to Yokohama but she was told the General had changed his plans to Nagasaki because he felt it would be safer from the Allied bombing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.