In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

The sun was just rising when their little flotilla of grey battle-weary ships silently slid past the rocky cliffs at the south end of the long island. They were close enough to the shore for Nurse Heidi to see the guns sticking out of the caves near the top of the barren face. The remainder of the island was overrun in lush green vines and thick brush. She did not see many trees but that was sort of common in this part of the world.

The piers were smoking with ruined hulks and there was no point in trying to tie up close to the shoreline because of the danger of sunken ships resting under the rolling waves of the sea on top of the shallow graduated shelf. They moored out next to a rusting cargo ship that was bringing in troops to bolster the land force defenses further inland.

Their three ships were loaded with prisoners who were not wanted by anyone on the island and the wounded Japanese soldiers who were also seen as a burden by the island command. Fortunately for Heidi and the other medical staff they were sent to the main hospital area along with the bed-ridden wounded. The walking-wounded were given rifles and sent to join the thin ranks of defenders along the mid-section where any landing would find virtually undefended low land with thin sandy beaches. It would have been a good place to stage an amphibious landing except for the fact any landing force would soon be faced with uphill battles to breakout either to the north or to the south. The bulk of the defenses were in the south which was bristling with hidden tunnels and cave systems and booby-trapped roads and buildings in every direction. The north was an entirely different story with interlaced machinegun nests hidden in the tall grass and buried in the swelling hills covered by deep ravines and nasty terrain.

In fact, the entire island was a veritable anthill of epic proportion with the warrior ants shielding their positions with the worker ants offered as gist for the mill of full-scale combat. She saw that the civilians, the native Okinawans were herded into holding areas with little defense against the coming rain of artillery shells and aerial bombardment sure to be visited on their heads in the very near future.

It amazed her that there was no fear or panic in any of the groups. They seemed gripped in a sense of inevitable fate and were in a mood that absolved them of any responsibility for their own survival. They were the captors and Heidi and the others were the captives but it seemed like the reverse because they had that look in their eyes that she had seen with all the other officers ready to commit the ultimate sacrifice for the Divine Emperor.

Heidi and the other female medical staff other than Doctors were billeted in a tent city that was filled with support personnel for the frontline troops. The largest contingent was a group of about fifty Korean females who communicated the fact they were transported to this "hellhole" by ship from their native "Pusan" as joy-girls to bolster the fighting men's morale. Heidi had seen their type before. They were mostly young and nubile and had absolutely no idea why they were sucked up into the chaos of war. Of course, when the choice is either instant beheading or volunteer for field duty with the Emperor's army, most females hustled onboard the waiting ships and went to do their duty.

The first night Heidi was on Okinawa, she was woken up by the sound of boots coming down the line of tents pulling out sleeping females for a stint of "duty" at a nearby tent that served as a combination teahouse and brothel. They even came into the nurse's tent but were sent off without any nurses in tow because they were not officially classified as joy-girls and it would be against standing orders.

She watched them begin to stagger back to their tents in the early morning just before dawn with that shoulders-hunched, head lowered gait that signaled hard use by the troops of the rising sun. Heidi hadn't heard any shouts or screams like she had heard on the other islands and she guessed it was because this group of joy-girls were more of a professional category and able to bear the humiliation with stoic resolve and they were aided by their culture of fate that saw their future sealed to simply treat the indignities as something already approved by the Gods and not within their control.

Heidi was called into the base commander's tent for an interview and she was struck silent when she first saw the man in charge of her future. He was a small man with large thick glasses and he had a nasty looking riding crop in his hand that he liked to slap against his leather boot to give emphasis to his words. He really didn't look like he needed any of those props to instill fear in the female captives. She knew full well the extent of their ability to make like difficult for all of them.

For the first time in her period of captivity, Nurse Heidi was frightened. She could see the depth of evil in General Herimoto's eyes. He had a glint that told her he was not a man to be toyed with and certainly not one to try to fool with lies or distortions.

When he struck the edge of the desk and pointed the little whip at her, she knew immediately what he wanted. Her stomach was filled with butterflies and she was afraid she might lose her water if he struck her with force right at the very beginning. That would be an unforgiveable insult and she would expect him to chastise her severely if she was so indiscreet and lacking in control.

The adjutant moved in quickly and yanked her cotton panties down exposing her pale white skin to the General's inspection. She saw him licking his lips and twisting his pencil thin moustache like a character from a horror movie about some crazy Doctor or Professor ready to run amuck.

The high-ranking officer was pushing at the curves of her buttocks now and touching her delicate puckered star with the tip of the whip. She gasped and squeezed her lips together so as not to lose any liquid at a vital moment in time.

The General motioned to his Adjutant and the young man with the embarrassed blush to his cheeks stripped off his trousers and mounted her with the finesse of a ballet dancer. She felt his slender penis slide inside her slit with an ease that surprised her. She had expected her body to resist but the handsome boy's face made her reconsider her objections and she opened up to receive his impalement and his spunk inside her already humiliated vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.