In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

There were three basic rules in a prisoner of war camp.

First and foremost was to blend into the group and never draw attention unless commanded to do so. Heidi's smartest move was to gain the mentorship of the Doctor despite his unusual experiments with her sexual reactions. It had resulted in her removal from the general population of female victims and gave her respite in her laboratory cage.

The second rule was to eat and drink and stay healthy no matter what was required to achieve that end. All sense of pride and ego and dignity needed to be set aside for another day if one were to survive the environment.

The third and final rule was to trust no one no matter how friendly and nice they seemed to be. Part of that rule had to do with strict adherence to never taking a favor from anyone be it another prisoner or a kind guard looking for something she would rather not dispense unless she had no other choice. Even in the early days of the novitiate she had witnessed the fallacy of "paying back" for acts of kindness with sexual favors in darkened corners and the resulting waves of revulsion and guilt at her own inherent weaknesses.

Here, in the prison camp with its strange rules and customs of a different culture she adapted well because she was willing to do anything to survive. She accepted depravity of the most obscene nature without complaint because she protected the inner beauty of her soul with her innocent trust in her creator to bring her safely home to a final place of serene peace and rest. Nothing the captors could possibly do would ever break her of that certainty and she kept it hidden away deep inside where it remained her secret.

Her friendship with Nurse Betty blossomed into a loving relationship with romantic feeling she had never experienced before. It was not related to sex or lust or any of the dirty awful things she had to do to survive. It was the touch of a finger or the sound of a single moan at just the right time. She learned the places that the dark and attractive Betty liked to be touched and she played her body like a musical instrument handling her with great care and tender joy. At night the sounds of the other nurses coupling with furtive guilt fell away from her stream of conscious thought and all she could hear was the sound of her own heart beating faster when Betty was next to her and holding her in her arms. Every now and then, one of the prisoners was selected for "re-education" for some slight either imagined or real and her screams fell on deaf ears that no longer listened.

She was safe now in the doctor's office but she often made her way down the narrow hallway to Betty's side and the comfort of her waiting arms.

The nurse that was selected for the evening's entertainment was an Australian girl who had joined them at the last moment before the last leg of their journey. She was big and raw-boned with a strong face and the bluest eyes Heidi had ever seen. She could see those blue eyes staring back at her as the girl was spread-eagled over the water barrel they often used to catch rain when the skies opened up with a serious downfall. The laughing guards had inserted a hose in the girl's rear-end and another hose in her mouth and were playing a game to see how much liquid she could hold without losing it in undignified release in front of them. They were betting on her ability to retain the liquid and money was changing hands.

When an arc of dirty water shot up into the still night air, the fat cook with the terrible glasses spanked her buttocks as if she had purposely lost him his monthly wages and deserved to be punished for being a deceitful foreign "bitch". The others all thought it was particularly funny and howled with laughter. The poor nurse whose name was Matilda sank to her knees and they just used her mouth for the remainder of the session as she sat staring blankly ahead trying her best not to see what was happening to her.

Heidi felt sorry for her but she knew it was one of the perks of the guard duty and the enlisted men were merely trying to make the dreary situation go faster and give them some fun playing with the inferior foreign females from across the sea.

She felt Betty's fingers at the entrance of her private place and she leaned closer to her new friend lifting her face to merge their tongues together like a pair of snakes in the Garden of Eden. They dueled and twisted and licked until their blended saliva seemed to mingle with loss of their individual identities. Eventually, they both became a single "She" with only one mouth and one cunt with identical needs. The new Betty/Heidi creature became a Siamese twin with four arms and four legs humping silently in the dark until they were drenched with sweat and other sweet-smelling juices that made them frantic for release and well-earned sleep in each other's arms.

A pair of guards shined a torch at them and giggled at their naked guilt reflected by the lust in their eyes and the sticky juice on their legs. Neither Nurse Betty nor Nurse Heidi cared about their laughter because they could only see each other as an extension of their own individuality.

Soul-mates in midst of chaos lost in a timeless woven fabric of overwhelming desire.

Doctor Sato's experiments came to a sudden halt with the invasion of Allied forces under the command of General MacArthur making good on his vow "I shall return". Now that she had a halting grasp of the enemy's language she was able to gist their startled conversation and understand that they were much concerned for the safety of the homeland. Their constant use of the title "The Devil" was because they hated to even mention General MacArthur's name in conversation. The new addition to the hierarchy of the camp command came in the form of Colonel Takamushi sent from central headquarters in Manila.

Heidi heard the officers whispering behind their shielding hands that he was a "political person" sent to attend to the prisoner "problem". Apparently, the civilian elements in the government in Tokyo were concerned about certain legal aspects to the treatment of prisoners of war and the rules of the Geneva Convention. She could discern that both the camp commandant and Doctor Sato were internally upset because they neglected to harass the female prisoners shuffling around the room providing service and entertainment to the camp's officers.

Doctor Sato had just promised the commandant that all of his records would be burned at first light in the morning and that his staff would be dispersed to other units with strict orders to keep their mouths shut under the official secrets vow of enlistment. He also provided the commandant with the secret list of the female participants in his sexual response experiment and Heidi was positive her name was on top of the list. It was at this point that she began to be concerned because the new man from Manila, Colonel Takamushi was a person with absolutely no sense of humor and seemed oblivious to the temptations of female flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.