In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

Life onboard the Japanese warship was tedious at best and sheer hell at worst. The most ignominious facet of their existence as Caucasian female prisoners in the hands of the soldiers of Nippon was the fact that their very femininity meant nothing to the fighting men. If anything, it just meant they were even less worthy of their contempt for surrendering without at least having the courtesy of taking their own lives.

Heidi was wise enough to see that not all of the males were as dedicated and willing to sacrifice their lives as the officers in charge. She estimated that the bulk of the enlisted men were less than happy with their own existence fighting for a goal they were certain to fall short of achieving. Unfortunately, the die was cast and along the way an awful lot of human beings were going to be touched by the reality of Japanese brutality. She did her best to stay out of the limelight and watched the little games taking place as the captors slowly broke the distraught females of their hope and their very spirit.

One of the tricks was to have the females all use small pails to rid their bodies of their waste and water. Of course, the pails were all out on the deck in the full view of all of the men and the women had to fully remove their single piece prisoner uniforms in order to take care of the necessary function. The laughter and hooting of the ogling men watching their performances was of no consequence to Heidi because she was used to open field facilities growing up in the country but many of the females born and raised in the city found it horribly degrading to take care of such matters in public view like domestic animals without a God-given soul.

Another way they wore down the female resistance was by shearing off their hair until only short closely cropped stubble was visible on their scalps. It tended to make them look strangely alike and less human than before. Heidi had really never used make-up of any kind and didn't miss the lack of cosmetics to enhance her facial features. However, most of the females depended on items like lipstick and face powder to soften and clarify their skin and mouth and eyes. In fact, the lack of it changed most of them into plain creatures without much to boast of in the area of external beauty.

The simple fact was that most of the Japanese men especially the officers saw the captured women as a burden to bear and unworthy of even the imitation of lust brought on by the strong rice wine kept safely guarded inside the main magazine.

When some of the enlisted men were particularly depressed with their long lonely separation from family and friends, they would single out one of the foreign women to serve as entertainment for the evening. It was allowed by the Captain of the ship as a way to keep the men out of mischief and to instruct the disobedient females in the Japanese culture. Heidi witnessed several of these sessions and saw how they were quite effective in reducing the victim to a shuddering shell of her former persona. The groans and whimpers seemed all of the same pitch and feverish intensity when the men were having fun with the female bodies served up to them like special treats for faithful service.

She noticed that the men were not likely to violate the female's anus unlike the Western use of that female opening to fully degrade and humiliate a female who was not yet arrived at a state of oral consent for their partner's use of their female openings. They seemed to place great store in the use of face-fucking as a way to demonstrate full control and insisted the women swallow all offerings without any option of spitting it out or simply letting it dribble to the deck. If any female was so dense as to actually bite or scratch one of the invading cocks, she was subjected to serious physical beatings that went far beyond the token slaps to rob them of their dignity.

Most of the other nurses were well-acquainted with accepting male use of their mouth or their female entryway because of extensive practice with hordes of military males stationed away from home and family. However, the interrelationship between guard and prisoner, Japanese and Caucasian, master and slave was generally new to them and they cooperated only as a matter of survival.

Heidi was less used to the concept of mindless sex and she knew her sensitive openings were probably too tight for her to submit to the "gang" style of the Japanese captors. She decided it would be better to find one or two of the officers to serve in whatever capacity they desired in the hopes they would shield her from the advances of a pack of sex-hungry enlisted men.

The really high-ranking officers were almost on a pedestal and in all honesty seemed above the base needs of physical release so she dismissed them as a means to an end. She saw that the ship's doctor was of a gentler nature than most of the others and that he actually did tend to medical problems with the females as if they were truly human beings and not simply a commodity. She used a scrape on the inside of her leg as a way to meet the doctor on his rounds looking for patients amongst the female captives. He gave the young brunette nurse from Kansas a sleeping compound because she had suffered some damage to her throat from a couple of the oversized nurse-fuckers from the night before. Her lips were swollen from the constant use and she had a nervous tic in her face whenever any male stood beside her or behind her where she couldn't see him.

"Doctor, I am so sorry. I have a problem here inside my left knee. Do you have any salve to put on it to help it heal faster?"

The young Japanese doctor put his bag down beside her and told her to open up her prisoner uniform so he could see the area in question. Of course, this opened up her female parts and her compact backside to his inspection and he seemed reluctant to let the session end too quickly. Heidi knew he was interested because he made a full exploration of her flanks and sensitive areas like a veterinarian checking out a horse he intended to approve for sale.

"How old please?"

Heidi told him she had just turned 22. Doctor Sato seemed surprised at her youth and returned his fingers to her slit and checked her tightness yet again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.