In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

Their departure from the Hawaiian Islands was delayed slightly due to reports of a new Japanese armada sneaking in from the North. Heidi thought it might be better to be out on the open sea rather than in the constrained harbor but kept her amateur military opinion to herself.

An additional contingent of about two hundred medical personnel who had flown in from San Diego came on board at the last moment and their compartments were bursting at the seams with new faces. About one third of the new arrivals were male doctors called in to bolster the lack of medical services for the upcoming campaign to free the subjugated Pacific countries. MacArthur was pacing the floor each night he was that disturbed over the length of time it was taking to prepare a counter-attack.

Heidi had heard a number of scary stories about how terrible it was to be captured by the Japanese who seemed to harbor a cultural hatred of any society other than theirs. She really didn't know any Japanese people because her home town didn't have any living there up to the time that she went to nursing school in New York City. It seemed so strange to be hated by a whole country of people whom she had never met and didn't have any ill feeling against at all. At least, she didn't have any bad thoughts about them until they had attacked Pearl Harbor and killed so many people who never saw it coming. President Roosevelt had certainly called a spade a spade when the termed it, "A day will live in infamy."

At the convent she was trained to "turn the other cheek" but she was pretty sure the American people were not going to put up with such foolishness. Almost everyone she knew was either joining up for military service or working in some job that would add to the war effort. Even the pacifists were keeping a low profile and trying to fit into the single-minded purpose of defeating the three nations of the evil Axis, Germany, Japan and Italy. It seemed to her that the brunt of the sheer hatred was for the Japanese because they had started the whole thing with their unforgivable sneak attack.

One of the new doctors was Major Reed who was in the recruiting team that had scooped up the newly trained nuns from the convent. She greeted him with a smile because it was nice to see a familiar face in the sea of strangers. Doctor Prince had already moved on to a pretty Australian Physician the minute they touched down in the harbor. She had discovered them humping like rabbits in the back of the supply locker and refused to speak another word to the fickle Doctor with the demanding and adventurous cock. She made the mistake of tearfully blurting out her despair to Major Reed who quickly took advantage of her confusion and bent her over the operating room table and showed her his technique. It was not as good as the well-endowed Doctor Prince but he certainly was enthusiastic and she appreciated his efforts to lift her spirits by lifting her skirt and giving her all the solace he could muster for a man in his mid-forties. They remained an item until the group was split up into several smaller medical units and assigned to elements of the counter-attacking MacArthur forces as they surrounded and destroyed the occupying forces of Nippon. She tearfully saw Major Reed off on his Amphibious Landing ship that was headed to the Hell on earth called Guadalcanal.

Stricken with a sense of guilt, she swore off men and did her penance for her sins by ignoring the tears of her weeping cunt as if it was a demon of possession and not a part of who she really was. She even hid the sexy undies she had taken by conversion from the over-sexed Doris and reverted to wearing only the dingy regulation issue that the other nurses considered far too depressing to wear.

Their orders came down on a lazy Sunday when most of them were recuperating from the excesses of Saturday night in a town crazed with the need to have a final fling before being tossed into the midst of a struggle for survival. Only Heidi was calming sitting under the shade of a tree reading her psalms and trying to drive away the distracting thoughts of male penises and the addiction to creamy deposits. They would be bypassing some of the fighting and heading straight into the combat zone to catch the enemy in the rear unprepared. It was a gamble to gain much-needed airfields for the fighter planes attacking the enemy troop convoys and the gun emplacements defending the many strong holds protecting the homeland from the advancing American forces.

Her heart was thumping loudly just like when she felt an orgasm approaching only this time it was her premonition of dread that filled her with sense of fear. She was unable to dispel the foreboding and it caused her to lose sleep each and every night.

They made a landing on a deserted beach on an island close to the beginning chain of islands that led directly into the Philippines. She heard several of the guards arguing about the stupidity of the rear echelon "Armchair Generals" who had dropped them into a risky spot right on the main line of Japanese re-supply to their remote outposts further down the line. She thought they might be a little over-reactive because as far as they knew there were no Japanese soldiers on this island and their small unit of some few hundred would certainly not attract any interest from the warring parties.

She was soon proven totally wrong in her assumption.

It was probably the two transport ships moored offshore that made the Japanese commander incensed at the presence of American troops so far behind the forward line of their "liberating" forces. They woke up to the sight of numerous landing craft being dispatched from a string of enemy ships that had approached them unseen in the middle of the night. The two transport ships were already under the control of the Japanese forces without any resistance and she saw a number of bodies being hastily thrown over the side. At such a distance, she was unable to tell if the sailors were alive or dead when they were tossed into the surf. It wasn't long before the waters started to roil with the feeding frenzy of the hungry sharks that had gotten used to such treats from the military ships on both sides. Heidi had to turn away because her fear of sharks had reached epidemic levels when she watched them rip apart the garbage being thrown overboard from the troop transport ship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.