Adventures of "Tits" Carlson
Prologue: My Best Asset

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue: My Best Asset - Lyndsey Carlson has always enjoyed being very well-endowed. She has enjoyed a variety of adventures all because of her superb assets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I know I have a great body because most guys, and quite a few girls, can’t stop looking at me. I know exactly why they love my body. I have been told I look good all over. I have a cute face with large hazel eyes and a short pointed nose. I have nicely sized lips that are a bright pink. My face is round with a slight point to my chin and it’s all framed by my shoulder length medium brown hair.

Few though notice my face, their focus is always on my body. I’m a bit over average height, around 5’7”. I have a medium waist and a trim stomach (thank you so much Youth Gymnastics) and while my butt is not huge it is still sexy. It’s medium sized and nicely rounded. I have nice legs and thighs too. They’re not overly skinny, but they are not fat either.

However, none of those assets compare to my best feature. I’m not the only one who thinks it’s my best feature either. EVERYONE says it’s my best. That feature is my boobs. My boobs are not just big, or even large. They’re enormous. My cup size is 34J, and they are 100% natural. It does not make sense how big my boobs are.

It does not make sense because no one else in my family is even close to my size. My dad has three sisters. His oldest sister is a tiny 32A. His middle sister is a 40D and the youngest is a 36C. Between them they have four daughters. Two of them are 36B, one is a 34B and the last one is a 36D. My mom has one sister and she’s a 28C. Mom herself is just a 32C.

I have two sisters, Jennifer and Lucy. Neither of them are as big as me. My oldest sister Jennifer is a 36B and my older sister Lucy is a 36E. She’s the bustiest of my relatives and even she is nowhere close. It baffles the family, as no one is sure where my tits came from.

Let me just say one thing though. I don’t hate how big my boobs are. I love having huge breasts. I am quite proud of my prodigious chest. I have the biggest boobs in my family and I also have the biggest boobs in school.

There has not been a moment since I started growing my breasts that I have not had the biggest tits. They started growing quite early for me. My breasts started growing a little after I turned 10. At twelve I was already a C-cup. Can you imagine that, being in sixth grade and already having tits that big? By the time I entered high school at 14 I was an F-cup. They stopped growing when I reached sixteen. That’s when they reached their current size.

All because of my larger size boys at school have always wanted me. I have had the attention of every boy in school since sixth grade. It was in eighth grade when I first received my nickname. A group of boys in my class started jokingly referring to me as “Tits” because of my excessive size. Soon the name spread and just about everyone was calling me “Tits”. Yep, Lyndsey “Tits” Carlson.

Crazily enough I did not mind the name one bit. I actually loved the name. I was proud to have the biggest tits in school. How many girls get to say that? Of course, there was also plenty of girls who were jealous of my size, along with all the girls who felt sorry for me. I would always tell them not to feel sorry for me because I liked my size.

There are some problems I’ve had because of my enormous tits. I have to wear larger shirts than my body size would usually require. I also have to special order my bras. These problems don’t stop how much I love my breasts.

I do everything I can to take care of my breasts. I check them every day. I rub mango body butter on them to prevent stretch marks, and I massage them often to keep them firm. I take excellent care of my girls.

I also often flaunt my assets. All my tops are low cut. I love showing off my vast cleavage. I do have a few camisoles for when I’m asked to cover up, but most people never say anything to me. I also do not mind if guys stare at my tits. I’m perfectly fine with it. I have them, they want them.

Even at family gatherings I wear such clothes. My tits are often the subject of family conversations. There are the jokes, the questions and even stares from most of my male, and even some female, relatives. I have caught my brother, a few cousins, and my mom’s sister and her husband looking at my chest.

I do not care. Most girls would be grossed out knowing their own relatives were checking out their rack, but I love it. It makes me feel even more desirable. Even those who should not desire my breasts want them. I’ve even caught my mom and sisters staring and checking out my breasts.

I have unstoppable tits. Nobody can resist them. I guess you could say my tits are powerful. I could make anyone do what I want because of my wondrous boobs, but I don’t do that. I love my boobs and I’m not going to use something I love so much for nefarious purposes. Despite the power of my tits, I do not use them for evil.

I have had many sexy and erotic adventures all because of my tits, and I have enjoyed them all. Some were all about sex, others were about desire, but they all centered on my tits. Now you, dear reader, get to sit back and enjoy the stories of my adventures. I hope you enjoy them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.