Protection and Preservation, Book 01 - Cover

Protection and Preservation, Book 01

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 26

[Tennessee]

We talked about a number of issues that afternoon as we went about chores and doing those things necessary to make the farm into our home. During the day, I was frequently working with Judith who I found to be a great person and easy on the eyes.

Most of the time, the four of us worked together and everyone worked hard and smart. My wife was leading most of the effort because she knew where everything was located and, generally, what needed to be done. The day wore down and she and Bethany left us to finish a few chores while they began supper. Jane was teaching Bethany to cook.

Judith was helping me pitch hay for some of the animals when she stumbled and I caught her and wound up falling under her. We landed in a compromising position and she looked into my eyes. "Jane said that I should just grab you because you wouldn't get it otherwise."

I stammered, "Wh-what are you talking about?" I could feel her lying on me with our faces close and her breasts pushing into my chest. I realized two things quickly about those breasts; they were unfettered and quite firm. I also realized she had beautiful, expressive eyes.

"Jane said she would share you with me. That is, of course, if you like me." She squirmed a bit and said, "Some of you does." She grinned wickedly.

"Do I get a choice in this?"

"Yes, if you don't want me also, all you have to do is say 'no.' Jane said you might say 'no' even though she thought her approval might be sufficient if you really liked me. I would really like for you to like me." With that, she lowered her head and kissed me firmly and passionately. I liked her. I wasn't sure about the situation until I talked to Jane but I did kiss her back. We came up for air later and she said, "I want you to talk to Jane while Bethany and I finish cooking supper. That should clear some of your confusion."

Looking back, I said something intelligent like, "Okay." She rose off me gracefully and pulled me up. I realized then that she hadn't fallen by accident but had done it on purpose.

We went inside and she went to Jane and gave her a hug. Jane came to me and took my hand leading me out to the porch. As this happened, Bethany's eyes were as wide as silver dollars. I think mine were, too.

Jane pulled me down beside her on the porch swing and said, "I think we need to talk, George. I have come to love you and I think we have both found we have big hearts. I want us to be happy and I think Judith can be part of that happiness if you are willing. I have been with a woman before. It's nice but I never doubted that there would be a man for me at some point who would be my husband. You are man enough for me. I think you can be man enough for Judith, too. You must be willing though. I threw the two of you together a lot today so you could see that she could be a helpmate to us. She needs someone to love and who will love her and I think we can do it. You already have a niece. Why not a second wife?"

"Uh! I'm trying to get used to thinking about the idea. How would it work? Would I go from bed to bed with you two?"

"No. The bed in the master is big enough for three and that's would be how it would be. We would all become lovers and spouses."

"That's going to create some issues tomorrow at the meeting. What will Abe think?"

"He told me that he will be happy for all three of us and four if you want to take Bethany in. She loves you, too, but will be happy with Mark if that's too much."

"Jane, I'm overwhelmed. I never, in my wildest dreams, imagined something like this. Even after we married, I never thought of another woman. Judith kissed me in the barn and I have to admit there is a connection and she is a great person. I just never thought that far and was surprised when she kissed me."

"She said you kissed back."

"Yes and I will admit that I enjoyed it, too."

"Good. Now, kiss me." We kissed and things quickly escalated from there to full loving. We had just reached our climax when Judith came out and came over to the two of us hugging and kissing us both. Jane removed her shorts and pulled her on top of me in her place and I entered her. The three of us loved to orgasms as I kissed both women and knew that I would be doubly married from this day forward. We dressed slowly and the three of us walked back to the kitchen with me in the middle and our arms entwined with one another.

Bethany took one look and said, "He said 'yes?'"

Jane and Judith both chuckled. Jane said, "We had to convince him but he finally gave in. He resisted mightily." She chuckled some more.

Bethany said, "What about me?"

I sobered. "Beth, I love you but it's more like a father or uncle, not as a lover. It's not that you're not beautiful and even luscious but my love for you started that way and I don't think I can change the way I feel about you."

"I can live with that. As long as you all love me, I can be happy." We all hugged her and kissed her gently.

After supper, I went to bed with my two wives. They did their best to wear me and themselves out physically. I fondled and was fondled; kissed and was kissed; loved and was loved until exhaustion captured all three of us and we lay together sleeping in one another's arms blissfully. I woke first and went into the bathroom and began to shower.

Moments later, Judith came in and joined me under the water. "You are a good lover, George. Thank you for allowing me into your heart and life." Jane stepped in at that moment and kissed Judith and then me.

She looked at Judith and said, "We're glad you are a part of us from now on." We kissed some more and finally got out and got dressed. We worked around the house some more and I made it a point to spend time with Bethany. She brightened as the day went on.

After a late breakfast, we got in the truck and headed into town. We pulled into the parking lot of the Baptist church. Abe was there and congratulated me on my new wife. He said, "Bethany would like that, too."

"I know, but my love for her is not that type. I'm her father or uncle."

"Very well. Love her that way. She's a good girl."

"I know. All three of them are."

At ten o'clock, I went up front and called the meeting into order. I asked Abe to pray for us. He did. His few words even moved my agnostic soul.

"I want to talk today about who and what "us" is and may become. I think from my words from our welcoming supper, you know I think we need to establish a community to protect our persons and our past while looking to the future.

"Some things I know from personal experience and our travels to this location. First, all government from the federal level down to cities and towns is gone along with police and other services. Most people are dead of the virus. There is no government, armed forces, police, or any other agency. We are on our own from now on. Jane worked in the White House and that's where we met. We watched the disintegration of the government first hand from the virus. There is no possibility of a fix. Again, I say, we are on our own.

"That being the fact. We need to decide how we will govern ourselves, under what rules we will live, and how we will or won't help one another and others. That is the purpose of this meeting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.