Aging Well 2, the Sequel - Cover

Aging Well 2, the Sequel

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 17

[Jack writes]

David looked at her for a long moment and then smiled. "I told him that I was thinking about getting married again and wondered if he knew any ladies who might be interested in an old widower?"

Chastity looked at him with surprise. He continued, "Mister Jones said that he had an old maid daughter who might be worth considering." Chastity looked at him with flashing eyes now. "I told him that the only daughter of his who I knew was this beautiful young woman who is, at the moment, curled up in my lap." He pulled her to him gently and they spent a while kissing.

When they finally came up for air, both were breathing heavily. Chastity's eyes had a look of wonder in them that was mirrored in David's. Chastity huffed, "An old maid daughter! My dad would not use those words. What did you two really talk about?"

David said, 'I told him that I care for you and wanted to see more of you. I told him that I wanted the good opinion of his wife and him though didn't know where it was going."

"When did you start thinking about getting married again?"

"Last Sunday afternoon."

"We're going to have to talk about this."

"We will." He grinned. "I will need to get to know this 'old maid daughter' of his and lower her defenses."

She stared at him. "They are pretty low right now."

He smiled. "We need to get to know each other better. We need to spend time together in more normal conditions. We both have jobs. You might find that being around a cop is not your cup of tea. Your friends may not like me. My friends may not like you.

"I have this incredible attraction to you but it may be just a flash in the pan without legs or any real basis."

"David, do you believe that?"

"No. However, marriage is too important a step to take carelessly or casually. Any valuable relationship deserves time and thought." He grinned. "Besides, I want to learn more about you, the girl with two sets of parents!"

"I guess that is different. Particularly, since their only connection is through me. I grew up with only one set, Mom and Dad. I met Poppa just over two years ago. Gretchen and I were roommates and ran in the park where I was found. Gretchen wasn't as regular a runner then as I. I had taken the short path by myself and fell over a root very hard. I broke my leg. Poppa Jack found me. I was in pain and scared. Just talking to him eased my pain and my fears. He helped me to the central area of the park. Sandy was there. They hadn't married and were actually just starting to date. A week and a half later, Gretchen and I went to their wedding. I had a cast and clumped around. Anyway, Poppa stayed with me until the ambulance came and took me to the hospital to have it set. I realized as did Gretchen that there was something magical about them. Gretchen and I attached ourselves to them as foster children. Actually, both of us had huge crushes on Poppa. He loves us both but his only romantic interest is Sandy Mom.

"Their second anniversary was a few months ago. Becky and Mark got married a couple of weeks later in a wonderful wedding with Sandy Mom as matron of honor. Becky had lived in Poppa's old condo and Gretchen and I were offered a chance to rent it after she married. She moved in with Mark, of course.

"Then, my love nephew, Johnny, was born. At the wedding, Poppa's ex and her father had showed up and had a confrontation with Poppa and with Gretchen and I. There was another at the hospital when Johnny was born though we weren't involved. That afternoon, Gretchen and I received calls to come to their condo because Poppa's ex's father was at our door.

"Gretchen and Poppa went around back and came out the front door to inquire. Gretchen saw a gun and charged him. He got off a shot seriously wounding Poppa before she could take him down deflecting the second shot. He broke his neck when or as he fell. We got there in time to help with Poppa's bleeding. Sandy Mom left with him in the ambulance while the police questioned Gretchen and me. Gretchen is really good at martial arts. We went to the hospital to sit with him along with Poppa's real children. Mack was Poppa's surgeon and he is now going to marry Gretchen. It was startling to see my roomie grab romance with him so suddenly.

"Saturday night was Poppa's birthday and Mack proposed to Gretchen. You know what happened after that. Poppa found me injured again and saved me a second time. I'm going to live with Poppa and Mom while I heal and look for a new roommate.

"So, here I am, doing something I would not have imagined even a week ago. I'm sitting in a man's lap being caressed and kissed. After all, I'm an engineer and don't do emotional stuff." She squirmed a little and added, "You do have a very comfortable and welcoming lap." She kissed his lips lightly. She pulled her head back and smiled at him gently.

She said, "If you thought it a good idea to talk to Dad, you had better talk to Poppa, too. He and Sandy Mom are my parents as well."

He smiled back at her. "I will talk with him. Right now, I want you to be comfortable and close to me."

She smiled a little more broadly. "If I get any more close or comfortable, I will be inside you."

He looked at her very seriously. "In some ways, you are already."

Chastity's eyes got big at that statement. She kissed him again.

Sandy and I kept quiet. We were only spectators though it was delightful to watch. I decided that mentioning that their coffee was getting cold was a useless statement that would be appreciated by no one.

David said, "I do have to work tomorrow. I'm clearing my cases and working with my replacement. Next week, I will be a rookie detective. However, I would like to take you out tomorrow."

Sandy spoke up. "Come here for dinner and plan to stay late." Chastity nodded with a joyful look on her face.

David said, "I accept. I look forward to spending time in this home." He gently lifted Chastity. "I must go and get some sleep. I will return tomorrow late afternoon. I will call first."

Chastity said, "I look forward to your call and your return." She stood and walked him to the door. He took her in his arms and kissed her some more before leaving. After the door closed, she looked at us and said, "I don't know what to do."

Sandy said quietly, "What do you mean?"

"I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to take me to bed. I wanted to wake up with him next to me. At the same time, I'm scared because I've never let any man get that close to me. My emotions about him are so graphically sexual. I'm afraid the reality won't match up to my dream. I don't know if I want the reality. I'm not sure I even want the dream."

Sandy said, "Come sit beside us, Chastity. We need to talk. Jack will hold you." She sat next to me on the sofa. I put my arm around her holding her close gently. She snuggled into my side. Sandy waited a few moments for Chastity to get her emotions under some control.

Sandy said calmly, "Do you think you're the only one who has ever had graphic sexual dreams about a guy? I had them about Jack. I still have them about him. That's not wrong nor rare.

"Chastity, you have had one sexual experience and it was bad. If other things work out well, you might have another experience with David. It will be very different.

"David is a gentle, loving man. He will respond to you but not push you. He is like Jack in that regard. Also like Jack, he will want you to enjoy the experience. You need to realize that men are different. Real men don't force women and they care about their partners' joy.

"More than once, Jack has left me in a helpless puddle of ecstasy. He makes me quiver with arousal by doing some of the simplest things in a certain way. I have never fainted when he has made love to me but I have almost blacked out a number of times.

"I have embarrassed myself by screaming in a campground because, the next morning, I think that everyone knows that it was me who was screaming for her man to do her and keep making her feel good." She chuckled. "I blush just to think of some of the things I have shouted in my many moments of passion with Jack. However, I may blush then and now, I don't want Jack to ever stop. I love the feelings and him too much."

She did blush. Actually, all three of us were blushing. Sandy said, "We are here and you are under our care. We will not let you leave your senses nor do something you aren't ready to do with David or anyone else."

I said, "You know who is the real loser already?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.