Aging Well 2, the Sequel
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

[Jack writes]

Sandy asked, "Jack, do you want to lie down?" I nodded. "Upstairs or on the sofa?"

"Upstairs, if you'll lie with me a bit." She nodded at me. We walked upstairs and lay on the bed. She curled up next to me. I was glad for both of us to be home.

"Sandy, that was as scary as I could have imagined. Has anyone checked on my ex? There hasn't been a word said about her."

"Yes, Jack, the police did. Her father shot and killed her before he came after you. I'm sorry, dear."

"I'm sorry for her. She didn't deserve that fate. Her dad must have really gone off the deep end. I'm sorry for him, too. I'm even sorrier for Gretchen. She didn't have a choice but that's still hard. I'm glad she has Mack to think about."

"Jack, rest a bit. I love you. You are not ever to play hero again."

"Yes, dear."

I put my arms around her and held her as we both snoozed. It was almost five when she woke up. She opened her eyes to see me awake with my hand cupping her breast gently. I looked into her eyes and smiled. As usual, my smile made her shiver.

"You're not supposed to get excited for a couple more days yet."

"I just don't want to get out of practice."

"You won't. I'll see to that. We'll try relaxing you tonight."

"What dress are you going to put Gretchen in? I didn't know you were working on one for her."

"You're right. I haven't been. It's in that medium blue color of the bridesmaid's dresses. I had made it to fit Becky but it will fit Gretchen with a little alteration though the skirt will be a little short."

"Short! Gretchen is a good six inches taller than Becky!

"That's true. I think Mack will like it!"

"If you can get her to wear it!"

Sandy's phone rang. It was Gretchen. "Sure you can come over now. Jack and I are up from napping. Do you have any light blue slinky undies and white hose and white heeled sandals?" She listened. "Good, wear or bring those." Sandy looked at me as she pocketed the phone. "When she gets here, she wants to talk to you, Jack."

We made our way slowly downstairs and I opened the door to Gretchen. She was wearing slacks and a pull-over blouse. She looked good in that! She also looked troubled.

"Poppa, I need to talk to you. Mom, please listen but I want Poppa to be very honest and realistic with me." We sat down on the couch with Sandy on one side and Gretchen on the other.

"Okay, talk to me."

"Poppa, you are the father I never had. I've told you that I was sexually abused. Both my parents are still in jail for my abuse and for what they did to others. I was hurt physically as well as emotionally. I was in therapy for years. The doctors have told me that I probably can't have children.

"Poppa, you are the first man who has ever held me closely. Now, I want to be held by another man but I'm scared. I'm scared that I may shy away from him. I'm even more scared that he will find out about my history and want nothing to do with me."

I paused for a moment. "Have you ever lied to him?" She shook her head. "Good. Don't start now. Gretchen, you've said some flattering things about me including looking for a guy who has some of my better attributes, whatever they are." I grinned and she slowly grinned back. "Do you think Mack has some of those attributes that you like?"

"Yes. He is a lovely man. He's smart, kind, witty, and he's real."

"Then, at some point before too long, you will be telling him this story in at least this much detail, probably more. If he's the right guy, it will be okay. If he's not the right guy, you two will part and my shoulder will be here for you.

"My instructions are simple. Be who you are. You are a beautiful, smart, proud young lady who is a pleasure to be around. One of the things about you is that you are a lady in all the best senses of that word.

"The thing that makes it fun to watch you two is that you are each in awe of the other. Just try not to scare each other." I chuckled. "Now, it's Sandy's time to take charge and make you into a true princess.

"Just remember though, princesses have to kiss frogs." I pulled her to me and she kissed me and started laughing. It became louder when I gave a "ribbit" when she released me.

Chastity came over when she got off work. She kissed me as she came in. She said, "I'm glad to see you up and about. What's going on with Gretchen?"

I grinned. "She has a date with the hunky-looking doctor."

Her mouth fell open and then she grinned. "Is he your surgeon?" I nodded. "He is definitely 'hunky-looking.' However, he's too tall for me.

"Poppa Jack, does he know her history?"

"No, it's much too early for that discussion. Sandy and I know.

"That's true. I thought she would want you two to know. Where is she?"

"She is in the sewing room with Sandy. Sandy is dressing her."

"That should be interesting. Sandy has an innate sense of what will look good. She will have two ends of Gretchen to work with. She's got butt and boobs!"

From upstairs, Sandy said loudly, "Jack, come up here, please. One of our love children is causing trouble with her gown for the ball!"

Chastity took the lead as I made my way up more slowly. She walked in and exclaimed, "Wow! That is super hot!"

I got upstairs and looked into the sewing room. Gretchen was wearing a blue dress. Chastity was right. She looked hot! With her long legs, she looked even taller than usual. It was a beautiful, hot, but elegant look. The blue looked great with her hair and eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.