Me. Mom and the Morrisons - Cover

Me. Mom and the Morrisons

Copyright© 2014 by peterbeater

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - sex, drugs and family

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom  

Like all new lovers, the to of them couldn't keep their hands off each other. A pat on the ass, an arm touch, a passing hand on her shoulder, every touch brought another little tingle to her. Even the tit squeezes, which were a little awkward in passing. The two of them were both guilty of, not so much waking as rolling over and reaching out a hand to touch the other. Sometime those touches turned into a two AM quicky but most times it was just a touch, a little smile and back asleep in under 5 seconds! Their relationship continued like that as long as he and his mother had sex. One moment, teen aged love, next an ass ravaging fuck. A hug and a kiss, and then picking her up by her tits, a gentle massage of her G spot followed by a double tit slap. No one likes pain, Mary could get off on some of the minor stuff, and the heavier hits an kicks she accepted as her due for being an active incestuous mother. Once in a great while Paul would reflect on abusing his mother. He would momentarily feel bad and then think fuck her, she's the cunt, she wanted to fuck me, not for love just for the money. Fuck it, now we both get our money's worth. And his cock would get hard thinking about how she would cry when he spanked her, but each slap also got her hotter. Mary would wake and feel an ache or a bruise from where her son had corrected her and it made her proud that she was not only paying for her mistakes but teaching her son to be a real man,

He never realized how long his mother's cunt hair was until he brought a friend over to fuck her. Seeing his own mother fuck somebody because he told her to do it, do it now cunt! That was a turn on, but to be buried in her mouth and look at his friend fucking his mother when all he could really see was a cock disappearing into her pubic hair was a big disappointment. It as the very next evening that he trimmed her up so he could see her cunt lips as he fucked her mouth. Mary thought his friend had complained that she was too hairy.

"Mom, I'm bringing a friend home tonight after school, be home by 4 pm. It's going to be your debut, I got to watch you being fucked by someone else and I promise, Jim can keep his mouth shut."

{ ... out of the ... no warning ... know we talked but ... never ... not in front ... ohhhh... }That and a million more thoughts raced through her head as she sat drinking her morning coffee. "Un honey, you sure, I mean what if..."

"There won't be any problems, Jim will do what I tell him and no more, the same as you my sweet cumcunt.! If this works we're going to get at least one more guy, I want to watertight you, a prick in every hole. Mom, Mary, if you weren't so great in the sack I wouldn't share you with anybody. You're so good, so fucking hot when you cum I got to brag, I gotta show you off." Seeing the look on her face, he continued before she could interrupt. "No mom, remember how scared you were the first time we had sex, you were sure lighting bolts would strike us. Now, this morning, I saw you, you came with my prick buried in your ass. And not a little one, I know you! Just like you know me! Now, you can't hide that shit from me; come-on, look how you sucked me clean after! You're one super cunt and I want people to know how lucky I am. Don't worry, I won't let him have your ass, we know that is my own private happy hunting ground!"

She smiled weakly { ... do love him ... his prick ... fuck ... L love my ass fucks ... new ... check taste,,, try once... }"OK, you're the boss here, I'm scared, but you say OK what do you want me to wear, or should I change when I get home?" Between them they worked out what would have the biggest wow factor. One of her standard business suits with the scarf, super sexy bra, no underpants.

"Don't worry mom, you are going to love getting it from two guys, just remember you got your first pussy fest coming up, think of this as a practice run for group games." By noon she was so hot thinking about her debut that she went into the bathroom at work and jilled herself off. On the way home she stopped for gas and in the station's washroom, removed her panties and spritzed herself with some perfume. Whether she liked what was going to happen she sure wasn't going to let her son down.

Paul was 90 percent certain that Jim was fucking somebody, and it had to be somebody he shouldn't be doing. So many guys were bragging about getting laid and then when you tried to pin them down there was never a name or even a steady girlfriend. What boy can resist bragging about sex, even more so when they really knew shit about it. Over the school year Jim had made some slips, Paul would have bet his bottom dollar that his buddy was having sex and having it with an older woman. He had gotten Jim over to his house with the promise of some new porn. They were watching two guys fucking two gals side by side. "Damn this stuff turns me on, Jim, I'm doing this one woman but still looking at this shit gives me a hard on. Look, Mary's coming over, would you like to help me fuck her? I threesome should be fun."

"What?"

"Yeah, look she's older, divorced, nice looking, wait till you see her. I think I can talk her into doing the two of us at once."

As per their plans, Mary rang her own doorbell, when her son answered she was inside and kissing him, Oh boy Paul, I needed that, could you make me a drink sweetie, I had a hard day. OH!" That last as she pretended to see Jim for the first time.

"Relax Mary, Jim's a friend of mine, I've been telling him about us and he would never tell anybody. Now here's your drink, slip off your jacket and relax," Mary undid the three buttons on her jacket and shrugged it off. Jim couldn't say a word as he realized all that was under the jacket was a bra, a frilly black bra and one of those neck scarfs women wear. Somehow, at least to Jim's mind, this woman, this good looking woman was sitting between the two boys. He couldn't help but notice how her boobs jiggled as she sat down.

Sizing Jim up out of the corner of her eyes, { ... clean, at least clean ... nice enough I guess... }But as she sat there she felt herself starting to lube up. { ... cunt, Paul's right ... am a cunt ... going to try ... want!... }Turning half way on the couch so her knees were pushing against Jim's legs, "Honey, could you rub my shoulders, I just need to relax." Jim was scrambling to give her room. "No Sweetie that's all right, stay right where you're at."

Paul was rubbing her shoulders and she was squirming with obvious pleasure. Jim may have been a kid, but this massage was more than just a shoulder rub, anybody could see that. Then he almost bit his tongue as his friends hands went way down her chest, almost to those jiggling nipples. He watched as he saw her tits depress under his friends fingers. "Jim. Let's get Mary all relaxed, slip off her shoes and rub her feet, poor baby's had a hard day." As he tentatively reached for a suede pump there was a sudden rearrangement and he had two feet on his lap and Mary was almost lying the length of the couch. Paul shuffled a little and Mary was half upright and Mary's bra was almost overflowing. It was impossible for Jim to stop looking at two beautiful, bra encased tits.

A couple of swallows later Jim remembered he was supposed to be massaging some feet. Basically one touch was all it took for a total hardon on Jim's part. A warm almost sweaty nylon covered foot in his hand! Add that it was a grownup willingly giving her foot. As he watched his friends hands go down and caress those lace covered boobs he almost naturally moved his hands slowly up her legs. { ... shit ... she felt my hardon ... felt it and rubbed ... rubbed me... }A couple of more rubs and Jim could have been heeled off!

"Here, let's get this off, hell honey, slip off that skirt and Jim will get rid of those stockings." Before he could really digest what he just heard Mary was standing in front of him as his friend was behind her and unhooking her bra.

He barely heard her it was so quiet, "Side, the zipper's on the side." A simple button and zipper was suddenly as complicated as the combination to Fort Knox. But with a few more fumbles her skirt was unzipped and as it fell to the floor, there was a naked pussy right before his eyes! Now Jim was having sex with his mother's sister. It was great but it was also furtive. Furtive and rushed, the very first time was at the New Year's Eve party his folks had, He had come home from a teen party with instructions to be home by 2AM. He walked into a drunken party, he had never seen his folks and their friends so rowdy. Uncle Frank was dancing with his mother and Frank's hand was grabbing and patting mom's ass. Aunt Faye had his dad in a tight embrace and they might have called it dancing but in teen circles it was called a dry hump. And that's the way it was throughout the house. As far as he could tell not one person was dancing or kissing their own spouse. Having spent his New Year's eve getting several chaste midnight kisses he was not only horny but pissed off! To walk into a house that reeked of licentiousness was almost more than he could take. Trying to say goodnight to his mother he was grabbed and given a sloppy wet kiss with just a touch of tongue, as if, for a moment his mother forgot who she was kissing. Then, "My turn" Aunt Faye grabbed him. "Happy new year Jimmy!" Tongue!! His mouth was filled with tongue! No one had prepared him for this, never before had an adult kissed him like this. When you combine that kind of kiss with a teen aged boy there's only one result. Instant erection! Still holding his ass his aunt rubbed against his erection. His first response was to pull away so his aunt wouldn't notice his hard-on, but when you have a bad day ... He rubbed his dick against his aunt as much as he could. She was the first to pull away.

What had started as a half drunken tease on her part had changed when she felt his dick pushing against her crotch. { ... Surprise ... surprise ... no more little Jimmy... }

As she pulled back, Aunt Faye looked him right in the eye. "you're growing up, no more Jimmy for you, from now on it's Jim!. And she gave him a very knowing smile.

As he went to his bedroom all he could think of was. { ... great, no date ... new's year ... now aunt gives me blue balls ... some fucking holiday... }

He had just turned off his light and was reaching for his dick, when his door opened and quickly closed. He couldn't see but guessed it was his mom coming for a goodnight kiss. "I think I owe you something." It was his aunt. In the darkness he felt her sit on his bed more than saw it. A hand fumbled around and found his face and there it was again! That tongue! Inside his mouth! Poor Jim was so shocked that he momentarily, just a millisecond didn't feel his dick being grabbed through the blanket. Frozen in place by a hand on his cock, he was released from his trance when he heard, "I figured it was time I found out just how big my Jim has grown."

From then on it was a scramble in the dark. Her hand under the covers, his hand on her dress, her dress pulled down, lifting a bra touching a tit, a real live tit, kissing a nipple suddenly he felt her get up off the bed, Jim was afraid to say a word, but then in the light coming in from under the door he saw his aunt reaching under her skirt and removing her underpants; then it was covers back and auntie crawling over him to impale herself on his virgin dick. It was good that the lights were off, no doubt Faye would have laughed if she saw how big his eyes were! As she was kneeling over him he reached under her dress and stroked her bent thighs. As he reached out to touch a tit exposed from her bra being pushed up; he came, came but at his age and his very first time his prick barely softened before getting hard again. Soon Faye was riding him as if Indians were after her. His hands held both tits as she bounced on him. There was a sudden stiffening and his aunt grabbed his chest. Her cunt squeezed his dick so hard he was sure she was coming, Jim was a virgin but he read the porn sites enough to guess what was going on. His second cum was right after her first one ... Faye fell forward on her nephew and kissed him, no tongue, well just a little. He kissed her back as he wallowed in the added sensation of her bare boobs rubbing against his chest.

Her first words since she had mounted him were, "Now that's a Happy New Year! Don't tell your mother, she'll kill both of us! " Before he could really comprehend. Faye was up, there was a general rustling of clothes and his door opened and quickly closed. Jim laid there trying to remember and reconstruct every feeling both emotional and physically. He fell asleep smiling.

In the morning after getting from awake to alert, he laid there, { ... did that really hap... }he reached for his cock, ^ ... sticky ... wet dream ... no real ... had to be... }as he sat up he found his aunts panties, of course he smelled them, then he smelled his hand fresh off his dick.{ ... maybe ... must be... }brushing his teeth he saw the scratch marks on his chest{!.fucking A ... I got laid ... Fucking great ... aunt ... so what ... got fucking laid... }

A week later he came home from school and his mother said, "Don't get comfortable, your aunt Faye needs some stuff moved to the basement. Go over and help her, she told me not to worry, she'd feed you supper." From then on it was almost a regular twice a week thing. One time he stopped on the way to school, Faye would never let him do that again after he never got to school and they spent the day in bed, on the couch, on the floor and three showers!

Mary's was not the first pussy he had ever seen up close, but it was the very first time he had seen a naked woman in front of two guys. He not only didn't know what to do he didn't even have an idea of what was allowed. Mary solved that, quickly she was back on the couch, head in her son's lap and knees over Jim's. "Oh boy could you rub my legs for a bit, that felt so good. Jim had no more put a hand on Mary's leg than she spread her legs to give him more access or to give him a better view? One of the major problems about acting cool as a teen age boy is that your prick always gave you away! Jim's dick was throbbing as if someone had turned the base way up high on a sub woofer. That throbbing drove his hands, in no time one hand was above her knee. Soon he had both hands rubbing her upper thighs, at the top of each stroke the back of hands would be tickled by pubic hair. His eyes were torn between the cunt almost within reach and watching Paul play with this woman's tits. All pretense was gone, no relaxing massage but a full on tit arousal program.

"Jim,. Look at these nipples, they're hard like diamonds, feel! " Paul didn't have to ask twice, as one hand went up to a beckoning boob, his other hand almost, almost naturally fell on the furry cunt just before him.

One thing Mary could not do in bed was play hard to get { ... fuck me ... hand on my ... hot... }She rolled over and automatically had her son's cock in her mouth and her ass in the air with her pussy pouched and hanging there for Jim to see. { ... Better ... always feel better when I got my dick, ... in me... }and she dove to the bottom.

Every time she was flat lipped pressed against her son's groin she was so proud.

Jim needed no instructions, his hand was out and fingering the pussy presented to him. Mary gave a thank you wiggle with her ass and she felt her ever present itch being scratched. She reached under her to meet Jim's hand and push it further in to her { ... whore ... whore for my son ... for Jim ... for ... myself.!!!... }as her fingers touched Jim's, she had sort of a mental cum with the acceptance of her new status.

Poor Jim, Aunt Faye was hot, but never had she ever helped him finger her. He started pulling at his zipper.

Paul spoke up, "Let's get this cunt over this table and we'll double pump her." Mary was soon on the coffee table, head hanging over the end as tease that her son was, he, oh, so, slowly slid his dick into her throat. By now her gag reflex was down to a tickle, a tickle scratched by her boy's cock easing in and out of throat. It would go all the way in and she would swallow forcing it back. This kind of blow job was wonderful for both of them. Servicing her son had become her whole life and for Paul shoving his cock as far down his mother's throat was another proof of his power. { ... Wonder that black pimp ... bigger ... mom take it? ... make her ... black dick disappearing into her mouth... }The vision was almost more than he could take. Watching his friend frantically sticking his mom, distracted him. At first Jim missed, his dick bent under the pressure then he grabbed himself and slid into a wet warm welcoming cave. { ... tight ... not as ... auntie ... but good ... oh so goooood... }

This was when Paul discovered how thick his mother's pubic hair was. He wanted to see it all and all he could see was a dick disappearing into the underbrush. "Mom, lift your legs!

Being the very only second woman he had had sex with Jim was totally involved with the sensations emanating from his dick but { ... MOM ... mom ... his mom ... ohh ... kill me? ... good though ... so gooood... }Such are teen aged boys, there was only a momentary pause and he was stroking even harder. {fuck her ... so good ... take her away ... be my cunt ... fuck her good ... fuck me ... better than ... son... }

Mary's knees came up as she put her feet on the edge of the coffee table. Jim naturally put his hands on those knees to get more leverage. "Spread her, spread those legs let me watch!"

In answer, Jim pushed Mary's knees wide and showing off, he leaned a little backwards, now it was just his dick in the cunt. No love, just sensation, radio station C O C K was broadcasting on all channels at 1,000.000 watts. Even Mary was surprised at the feeling of just cock, all prick, no hands no body just being pistoned, pistoned to a new high. She was afraid if she came like this she might bite her son. Not today, that prick was so far down her throat she couldn't have bit is she wanted to, all she could do was concentrate on breathing, with that much dick in her throat she had to work at getting air past that prick. Between the detached prick plowing and the depth finding cock in her throat Mary came like never before. She was cumming so hard she didn't even notice Jim blast into her. But there was no ignoring the prick in her throat starting to swell. As usual her son pulled back so she could taste him cum. But this time her son pulled out of her mouth early, she barely got a taste before he was blasting in her face.

Mary must have blanked out for a minute. All of a sudden she was between two teenage boys who were using their fingers to feed her cum. A finger would start almost at her breast bone and go up past her cheek bones, then as it neared her mouth, she could open in anticipation to suck it clean and just as she was done, here would be a finger from the other side. Jim was the first one to switch and start bringing her juices from her pussy. She loved the taste of her son, but the combination of hers and whoever had fucked her was the tops. They were like three grinning monkeys! Mary from realizing she was getting closer to her destiny as total cunt. Jim from fucking, fucking his friend's mom! Paul from pride of giving his mother away. { ... Own ... own this cunt ... mother yes, but today ... she's cunt first ... My... }

Mary sat there sandwiched between her son and another teenaged boy. She had just had a big orgasm and as her teen lovers fed her her own juices she felt herself getting hotter. { ... Should be ashamed, ... disgusted ... fuck no ... love it! ... my son ... so proud ... shares me ... no one else ever wanted ... no share ... no display ... mommie ... I am the mommie cunt goddess... }and she put an arm around each of her lovers {no ... fuckers ... my fuckers!... }"You don't suppose you boys would like some more, do you?" Mary had two insights, one, she found that she loved showing people how well she sucked her son's dick. It wasn't just the dick in her mouth, or her pride in being able to take it all. She was actually excited to know that someone was witnessing her; witnessing her worship, adoration of the most important prick in her life She was so smug when she slowly moved her head back to expose all of her son's cock, then holding on that slick member, turning her head towards Jim and smiling give him a wink as she turned back to her major worship. Then later sucking Jim off. She keep peeking to be sure her son saw what a good job she was doing. Hearing Jim whimper, almost in pain from the excitement was a validation of her skill. When Jim came she swallowed as if was no big thing. { ... tell em ... tell em what a blowjob artist you've met ... tell em... }

It was three very busy happy hours later that Paul was saying goodbye to his friend. "Do I have to tell you, you say anything to anybody about me and my mom, I will beat you bloody, right? Now look, no more for you until you bring some trade goods. I share my mom, you've got to bring somebody with you next time. OK see you tomorrow."

As he walked into the living room his mother was saying. "Boy, that was hot stuff! Oh honey, you were so right! That was really something, I loved the idea of the two of you just using me. At first I was frightened, scared I'd get hurt, but when I realized you were in charge it was like you were the ringmaster, putting me through my paces. You know your friend, he's doing somebody, he was too good for a first timer. You think he's going to bring somebody next time? You're right, I'm ready to taste a different pussy than my own." Even Paul was surprised at how passionate his mother was that night. For Mary, every flick of her hips was like practice to compete with whoever her son brought home.

Jim was a little standoffish in school next two weeks, Paul was pissed, fuck my mom and what don't want to talk to me? Fuck you! Fuck his friendship, as long as he doesn't talk! Between his mom and the Morrison's he was able to actually to forget about Jim.

Jim stopped him in the lunchroom, "Look I haven't been saying anything because I've been trying to get this woman to go an a date with us. Would it be OK if, first time, just you and me and if it works then your mom for a foursome? I mean your mom is a lot hipper than this woman, but I'm pretty sure between the two of us we can turn her out. I think she wants to try it with another woman, think your mom would go along with something like that?"

Jim kept a straight face but the answer set him back on his heels. "That's what I've been training her for." If sex is the most important thing in a teen aged boy's mind, the next thing is talking about it. Paul found it hard but he didn't laugh as Jim tried to find out what he meant by 'train'. He would turn Jim's questions back on him. "You mean she doesn't..." Well you know how it is when you order them and they..." Mine's got a very obedient ass hole, what about yours..."

That night he and his mom laughed about Jim's blushes and just before they got into bed his mom bent over and looking between her legs back at him said, Is there anything this obedient ass can do for you?" They laughed but in the back of her mind Mary kept thinking about how hot it was with the two boys, { ... three ... be careful ... really get used to that ... get lost there ... ooh whore?... }And then she came on her son's dick in her ass and slept like an angel with the taste of his dick and her ass in her mouth.

One of my regular customers invited me to a party, I was in the middle of turning her down (one they're customers not friends, two, could be a set up for some cops) when she interrupted me. "Look you don't have to bring anything but a date, but you got to tell your date, there will be lots of sex!' Now I had fucked this woman and she was no slouch in bed. In my mind 90% of sex is a willing partner, I had never seen her at less than 100% committed when we were between the sheets, so for her to say a lot of sex, got me interested. I thought about mom, be a real blast to see her at a sex party, but decided that for a first time, Maureen was a better choice. My mom would be a bigger turn on but I really didn't care what happened to Maur so I could always throw her to the wolves if things went bad.

I knew Tammy was tied up at school with something, prom? cheerleading? I wasn't listening when she told me but I did know it was a good time to see Maur. "Now look, tell Tammy you've got a date next Saturday. Oh fuck, I don't care! Tell her that her boyfriend is taking her mother to a sex orgy Look, this is the easiest way, just tell her you've been invited to a party, no she's not invited, adults only I'll meet you at the coffee shop on the corner. On the way to the party it was the usual girl shit, "Who's party, who's going to be there, you were joking about the orgy right?"

"A customer, I don't know, no"

"I'm not that kind of, who do you think you are, I never"

"Damn it Maur, stop that crap! Who the fuck are you lying to? Me? Yourself?You're the doper cunt that owes me a lot of money and is pimping out her daughter to pay off her debts. You're the broad who likes a teenager fucking her ass and getting her ass tuned by the same boy. I've seen you, you just ain't eating your daughter's pussy to make me happy. Bitch, you got the yen big time!.You like the sex. You like the abuse, now tonight enjoy it!" He turned to her as they parked, "Think of this party as an opportunity to expand your horizons. You're going to meet a bunch of other openly sex fiends, We are going to have a good time, I expect to have my dick sucked by a lot of strangers tonight I expect you to only say yes tonight. Only thing you are saying no to is dope, there will be plenty there, don't touch! If I catch you, the last beating I gave you will be a pleasant memory in comparison to what you'll get. You want to snort or smoke, wrap your lips around the nearest pussy or prick! Now take a minute wipe your eyes and fix your makeup." It was almost five minutes of primping by the time Maur felt she could be seen in public. I had to wait patiently not wanting to be seen bringing some crying cunt to a party.

On the way up, in the elevator, Maur leaning into me, "You won't leave me there, will you?'

"That depends on just how good of a bad girl you can be.!"

We both entered the party laughing! It turned out to be a very nice party it was almost 11PM before he saw his first topless girl.

Right after that Maur came up to him, "There's a guy wants me to go in the back with him, I told him I'd have to ask."

"Tonight you don't have to ask, everything is OK, something you don't want to do, come see me."

"Thanks"and a kiss on the cheek! All Paul could think was, 'you'd of thought I told her she could stay out an hour after curfew.' and smiled. The guy across the room, raised a glass in silent toast to him.

Talk about a dam burst! Up to then, people had been disappearing for 15 or 30 minutes and returning, not quite as neat as before, but within an hour of the first exposed boob, the only bra in sight was worn by probably the oldest in the room, Paul assumed she was ashamed of saggers. Twice Paul had to decline an offer to have his dick sucked by a guy About one AM he got next to Maureen, "Hi stranger, where you been? He laughed."

"She laughed right back, "Hell of a party, they should put revolving doors on the bedrooms. You were right, I love this crap! You know the hostess, well she asked me if I could set up a three way with you! I told her I'd ask. You have done her right? Well she does a nice job of doing gals too. You see that couple the one with the young guy, I'll bet anything she's a relative, want me to try and get you some of that?" The last said as she was gently holding my dick. Not quite as sexy as it sounds as it was the hand that had just been holding an iced drink, but at this stage of the party it felt pretty good!

I sent Maur off on her mission, if she was right I would be in heaven! Another mom son couple to fuck with! My mom was a good fuck but more than the sex was the fact she was my mother. A blow job was pleasure cubed when it was preceded by "Suck my cock mom! I really think the joy of sex for me, was the abuse I got to hand out while cumming.

I was talking to a mid twenties couple who were asking about buying dope. Well they were working their way up to it.

"You like group stuff ... ever been with two girls ... you find coke improves sex ... we like to swap ... a little dope makes it better..." And so on.

"If you two want to get together with my date and I maybe we can set something up. Look I know a guy, might be able to get you some dope but I'll warn you, he's not cheap, you can sure beat his prices on the street.' All the while I was keeping one eye on Maur. I saw the woman offer her something, Maur shook her head no. "Hey, you two ever been with that couple over there, the ones talking to my date?'

No, well in no time Maur was introducing her couple, I was introducing mine and the six of us went in search of a big bed. Soon the young thing I had been talking to was down on her knees with the other two. I pulled her up and fell back in bed and started an old fashioned missionary fuck, I had to test the waters, "You know, with your fine body, I might know some way to get you some fine Colombian."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.