I Was a Confederacy Slave
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by John Lewiston

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story that takes place in Thinking Horndog's "Swarm Cycle" Universe. A young boy who has grown up in a very strict household is selected to be extracted as a concubine. He has no idea what is in store for him. Less humor than the other stories in the "Stewart" Series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Life as Cindy's (no longer Cindy Lou) slave was an adjustment that was at first easy and later hard. I look back now and see that I had been living under my parent's domination for the first fourteen years of my life. Living under Cindy was just a different domination.

Except what Cindy had me do was everything my parents had forbidden me to even think about.

First of all, when we arrived on the ship and went through the medtubes and arrived in Cindy's pod, she had me and Tina parade around naked in front of her. That felt wicked and fun. Then she had us all lie down on a big bed and hug and kiss each other. Feeling my naked skin up against two girls' naked skin was really great. She had Tina lay back with her legs spread and pointed out to me what was down there. Fourteen years of curiosity was satisfied in full.

Then she had me use my new-found knowledge and kiss Tina's lady parts again until Tina squeaked and grabbed my hair. Then Cindy had me lie on my back again and she held Tina in a tender hug as Tina lowered herself on my cock. Cindy and Tina gazed into each other's eyes as her Tina's vagina opened up. When Tina broke her maidenhood, Cindy kissed her tears away. She had me hold still while she caressed Tina to climax.

For the next few days life was like a dream; but it was not always a nice dream. I had to wear a shift to leave Cindy's pod, unless she wanted me to walk around naked. She always wanted me half-erect when we were in public, so she would reach down and stroke me, or kiss my neck, or whisper some nasty, sexy thing that she was going to do to me or Tina to get me going. I'd have to walk around with my erection holding up the front hem of the shift. But I saw other guys who had it worse than me.

Tina and I had to attend classes and watch videos about the proper conduct for concubines. At first they just seemed a mixture of common sense and how-to pornography.

But I wanted to run from the room when, in the middle of a live demonstration, right in front of the room full of new concubines, a male concubine refused a command from his sponsor to suck another sponsor's cock. The Marines in charge of the class made the guy bend over and take a Marine in his ass. He screamed in fear as two marines held him still and screamed louder yet in pain as the third marine penetrated him. Tears and snot were running down his face when, while he was being pounded by a Marine even bigger than those guys at the pickup, he had to open his mouth and take the sponsor's cock anyway.

I vomited in fear, embarrassing myself and disgusting the (mostly female) concubines around me.

I had nightmares that night. I prayed silently, so I wouldn't disturb Cindy, that I would wake up and would be in my own bed with my mom yelling at me to get down and eat my oatmeal right now or miss the school bus.

That prayer didn't get answered.

I think it didn't get answered because I was trapped in sin; I loved how Cindy could make me feel. Her eyes would light up when she saw me get hard. She had me make love to Tina (though I guess you really couldn't call it 'making love;' it was having sex) when Cindy wanted to see it, whether Tina wanted it then or not. Often, in the middle of my having sex with Tina, Cindy would order me to stop and start having sex with her while Tina would look on in frustration.

I loved watching Tina get spankings from Cindy.

I loved watching Cindy make Tina crawl on her hands and knees for the privilege of licking Cindy's lady parts. Tina knew how I felt. I didn't make any secret of the fact that I felt that because I had been Cindy's boyfriend back on Earth, I should be first choice now.

There was a day when Tina and I were alone while Cindy went to get her body upgrades for being a marine. We talked about what had happened to us and how we got here. Tina said that she had overheard the rumors about what was happening at pickups and went to take the CAP test. When she got a sub-6.5 score, she didn't just give up. She pestered the receptionist to explain her score and sub-scores to her. When she saw that her passivity and lack of aggression were what had lowered her score, she decided to search for an aggressive person that would take her as a concubine. Cindy seemed to be her best bet.

She knew that Cindy was keeping me on a string to help her with schoolwork (heck, I guess everybody in school knew that) and Tina knew me from church and Chess Club, so if Cindy took me as her second concubine, she wouldn't have to open up her legs to a stranger. She was mostly scared of of boys, but she said that she wasn't scared of me, because I was I was Cindy's whipped puppy.

We had the AI replicate a chess board and played a few games. Tina was playing really seriously. She wouldn't talk or joke around when she played for real. I won three and drew one. I laughed. I might be a whipped puppy, but Tina had always been a second-rate player in the club. Tina seemed to get mad. She seemed to combine that loss and my laughing at her with all the turmoil of our dislocated lives.

"I hate you!" she screamed at me, as she knocked the board and pieces across the room. "You think you're so smart! You think that just because you have a cock, you're Mister Wonderful! I'm the one who told Cindy about the CAP testing, and how she could score high enough to be a sponsor! I coached her to get the best score! I told her that you would be an easy mark for a second concubine!" She got hold of her temper and took a couple of breaths before she said in a calm, almost flat voice, "I won't be displaced as Cindy's favorite." She walked out of the room.

When Cindy returned for her medtube time even bigger and scarier than before, Tina pulled her into the bedroom, simpering like a love-struck calf. Later when they came out, Tina seemed a bit hard-used, but looked smug and Cindy looked mad. Cindy never explained why she was mad, but she made me lie across Tina's lap and get whipped by her.

It didn't really hurt. Heck, my dad would beat me with a belt for making the family late for church, but it made me cry that Cindy wouldn't even let me know what I did wrong or how I could correct my behavior. My tears just seemed to make Cindy madder. I tried to hug her and let her know that I wouldn't do anything to make her angry ever again, but she just sneered and pushed me away. Whatever Tina had said had poisoned things between us.

Later than evening she left the pod with instructions to stay and not start trouble. Tina and I waited, Tina smug, me forlorn, until Cindy came back two hours later. She was smiling a satisfied smile as she walked in the door. She called me over and pulled me into a headlock. "Jimmy, you need to get out and meet people." Whatever that meant.

I found out what it meant the next night when Cindy took us to another sponsor's pod. Jeff, the sponsor, was, like Cindy, a Marine. Jeff was a PFC with one year's service, and he had the whole Marine enhancement package. When we walked in and I saw him standing in the doorway, naked, I tried to keep Cindy between him and me at all times. But Cindy wasn't having it. After a few drinks she made me take off my shift and stand naked in the middle of the room. Then she told Jeff to have one of his concubines "fluff" me.

The concubine kneeled down in front of me and started sucking my cock. Though I didn't want to get hard, I couldn't control my erection. When I was fully erect, Cindy pulled the concubine away and displayed me to everybody. "There; look at that, one-hundred percent natural, no enhancements." The whole room seemed fascinated by my erection.

"How do you keep him in line?" asked Jeff.

"Whadda ya mean?" replied Cindy.

"Boy's packing equipment. He must wanna get some outside stuff now and then," said Jeff, "Must wanna sink that meat into every bit of trim he sees."

"Nah," Cindy replied, "I got him in hand, if ya know what I mean," she grinned.

"Still," mused Jeff, "It couldn't hurt to teach him where he is on the scale of things. Girls start rubbin' up against him, lettin' him know what's available..."

I started getting scared of the way Jeff looked at me. All I could think of was that poor concubine in the training session that had disobeyed an order. I hadn't disobeyed! Tears started leaking from my eyes uncontrollably. I started to tremble. I grabbed Cindy's arm and cried, "Please Mistress! Please!" I started to blubber, "I've never been bad! I'll never be bad! Please don't let him ... do things to me!"

Jeff's cock was getting hard at watching me cower. "Yah see?" said Jeff, "He's got no idea of proper behavior. Give him to me for a night or two and I'll give him back nice and obedient."

Cindy looked at me speculatively, "I think I wanna watch this. Jimmy, you need an enema." I lost all strength in my legs and collapsed on the floor. The training lectures and videos let me know what enemas were for. Cindy kicked me in the ribs. "Jimmy, you're going to clean him off when he's done, so don't you think you need to clean yourself before he starts?"

I tried to get up to go to the sanitary facility, but I was too shaky. Both of Jeff's concubines stepped in to help me up and guide me. Once inside I tried to make them leave, but they wouldn't. They gently, but firmly prepared me for what came next. While one fooled with my butt, the other one of them leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Don't worry. We've all been modified to take what he has. It will hurt, but you won't be damaged."

After I had been cleaned out three times and had a bunch of lubricant sent up my ass, the concubines led me out into the pod's main room. I was trembling. I was starting to hyperventilate. I felt disconnected, removed from what was actually happening, as though I was walking to the gallows. The furniture had been shifted and now there was a kind of ottoman or big foot stool in the middle of the room. The sofa and chairs had been placed around the stool like bleachers. Jeff stood to one side of the stool and his concubines came over and started to suck him hard. His cock was so big I was sure that I was going to die, split open and bleeding. I started to pray silently that God wouldn't hold my weakness for Cindy against me, but that I would have a quick death.

I walked over to the stool and stood there numbly, unable to go further without some prompting. I noticed Tina was looking worried, even frightened, at what her whispers had brought about. She tried to pull Cindy's arm and get her attention, but Cindy shushed her. Jeff crowed, "Time to saddle up!"

Cindy licked her lips and told me to lay face-down on the stool. I lay down and tried to remember what the videos said to do. They said I should try to relax, as though that was possible! I felt someone fumbling with my ass, so I grabbed the front of the stool, tried to calm my breathing, and not fight it.

I felt something huge penetrate my asshole. I grunted and moaned as It stretched and burned as it plunged deep inside. I felt light headed. But I had done it! I had lived through it and it wasn't as bad as I thought! In fact I felt good in a way that I would never admit to anyone else.

The Jeff said, "Not bad. He's relaxing. Now let me try putting in two fingers."

When what I had been dreading finally came, it was all that I had feared. I felt as though I was being split in half, like one of those poor souls in "Fox's Book of Martyrs." Jeff's rough hands held my shoulders so I couldn't slide away as he roughly pushed his huge cock up my ass. As he banged away, approaching his climax, his hands slipped around my neck and his tensing started cutting off my airway and flow of blood to my brain. My vision contracted to a few degrees straight ahead and my ears were filled with a roaring.

The roaring in my ears mixed with Jeff's roars as he started slamming into me. I felt myself slipping away as he finished and let go. I gasped and my head swam and air and blood started to rush into my lungs and head. As I regained my senses, he roughly flipped me off the stool and onto my back on the floor, pointing to my massive erection. "You see? He loves it. He's like all the rest of the conks; he can't get enough of what I got!"

I found out later that the erection I had was caused by my near-asphyxiation, but right then all that mattered to Cindy was that I had the biggest one I had ever had. She had had Tina between her legs, eating her out while she watched me get reamed up the ass and she was feeling like she wanted some inside her own self. She pushed Tina away and settled down on my cock. It guess that it felt wonderful, but those feelings were a dim echo compared with the bruised, burning sensation that filled the lower part of my body.

As Cindy roughly rode me, Jeff moved around to my head and put his cock at my lips. "Ya rode it, now ya clean it," he said and forced his filthy cock into my mouth. I knew that I wasn't getting up until I was allowed to by Cindy, so I dutifully sucked his cock as Cindy pounded away on mine. Suddenly Jeff forced his cock deep into my throat, blocking my ability to breath, and the asphyxiation from which I had just recovered was back. I realized that Jeff was leaning forward, fondling Cindy's breasts and kissing her mouth. My flailing struggles seemed to arouse them more. My mind became hazy and I realized that the pain had receded, while the sensation of Cindy's pussy on my cock had swelled and was now all I could feel in the world. Sounds in the room grew far away. I felt my approaching climax buoying me aloft, lifting me off the floor I could no longer feel the carpet underneath my back and legs.

As I started to climax, with a force and volume I had never known, I realized that I was floating over the room watching Jeff and Cindy, kissing each other, while I was crushed and dying beneath them. Just before everything went black, I saw Cindy silently scream in pleasure.


I woke as the medtube lid slid back, unsure of where I was and what had happened. The medic leaned over the open tube and nodded. "There you are. Thought we'd lost you for a minute there, but we got you tubed in time. You'll be dizzy for a minute, but no permanent damage."

No permanent physical damage, I thought as I crawled out of the tube. I looked around and saw that the medic had turned and was attending some other people getting ready to enter tubes. There was no one there to tell me what I should do next. I wanted to run and hide, but I was on a spaceship, so there was nowhere else to go. There was no shift lying around, so I was naked.

I walked naked down the passageways until I saw a Marine in uniform. At first I was frightened and wanted to run. But again, I was on a spaceship. So I steeled myself and, bowing politely, asked him as politely as I could where Recruit Cindy Hastings' pod was. He looked distracted for a moment and then led me to one of dozens of identical pod doors. He walked away and I stood there, alone. Cindy had never allowed me the ability to open the door of the pod.

After several minutes, I took a chance. "Hello, AI? This is concubine James White, asking to be let into the pod of Cindy Hastings, my sponsor."

"Please wait, Concubine White, while authorities are alerted."

That sounded ominous. After waiting several minutes, a Navy rating showed up. "You James White?"

"Uh, yes sir."

The Navy rating nodded. "Come with me." He turned and started back down the hall without a glance back, assuming (with good reason) my obedience.

He led me to the room that I had entered the ship in, or on, I'm not sure how you say it.

I was painfully aware of my nakedness. "Uh, sir? Are you sending me back to Earth? Naked?"

He looked at me blankly, then shook his head as he dealt with the absurdity of what I had just said was processed.

"No, kid. You're headed to the Moon; to Plato Base, in fact. Sorry for sending you in your skin, but ... hell, follow me."

The rating led me out the door and down the hall a couple of doors. We entered a room filled with odd shapes and warning signs. I stood next to the door, looking around with interest, but not touching anything. This was an engineering space in a spaceship. I didn't want my clumsiness to open a hatch to vacuum.

The rating spoke to the wall briefly. After a bit, he opened a cabinet door and pulled out a swatch of fabric. "Here, put this on," he directed.

I took it. It was, no surprise, a concubine's shift. I hated it, but I put it on with gratitude. Now covered up, I felt more confident. As we walked back to the transport room, I took the opportunity of the short time to get out a few questions.

"Why am I going to the Moon? Where is my sponsor? Is she on the Moon? When can I see her?"

He looked at me with an annoyed expression, but I didn't care. I had been locked in a room for a week, and then raped nearly to death. The only thing that would help me survive was information.

"I don't know much about that concubine stuff. They can tell you all that stuff at Plato Base. They're all set up to process concubines."


When I stepped through to Plato Base I was met by a rather snappish girl in a grey uniform. "You're late. Let's get going." She turned and started through the door.

I stepped out cautiously. I didn't want to be thrown off balance by the Moon's low gravity. But, to my disappointment, the gravity seemed to be the same as Earth's. I hurried out the door and saw the woman in the grey uniform waiting with ill-concealed impatience.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.