Never Too Old to Dream
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by rickydean56

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - old farts dreams

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Light Bond  

She rocked on me and rolled her hips and damn I loved this view. Lying flat on my back while watching her sitting on my lap and all the time enjoying herself, well that is a sight I could never tire of. I offered to get on top and try my best but she just shook her head and kept right on rocking.

She worked herself off on my dick and it was beautiful to watch. She smiled while commenting on how nice it was to not have to worry about the guy getting off to soon and going soft before she was finished. I just let her know I would enjoy this view forever and not to ever worry about me. It's not the destination but the journey and I was enjoying the sights.

Later after she had gotten off a few times, mainly with her fingers on her clit while she rocked, I assume her legs were getting tired when she rolled off and went to the bathroom and shortly came back with a warm wash cloth and cleaned me up which I wasn't expecting. I thought that was sweet but I was used to trying to please the woman. I've never had one try to please me. Odd feeling, not sure how I feel about it, feels good on one hand yet I feel strangely guilty on the other.

So I asked her how exactly she figured to capture this young lady and keep her for the weekend and not get caught. I also asked her if this didn't set off some bells in her moral compass area all to which she let me know in no uncertain terms that I should just trust her and not worry about the getting caught part and as far as her moral compass this didn't faze her in the least. Now I'm a church raised boy and although if I really worried too much I wouldn't be with her in the first place there is a difference in my mind at least between a little fornication and outright rape. I can ignore my guilt about the one but not the other, deeper roots I guess.

Anyway, she informed me that trust was necessary in this case. She said she knew for a fact that this young lady was perfect for what I had in mind and for me not to worry about details just get the stuff I needed to tie her up and any other props I might need.

So I decided to just go with it. I worked on rigging some ropes up on the bed and found some soft towels I cut up into strips. I figured I could use the towels on her arms and legs and let the rope tie to the towels that way I didn't give her rope burns. I found an old sleep mask to use and then came the hard part, waiting.

Friday came and after a few hours outside working on the tractor I came in to shower and was informed to get ready. She was leaving and told me she would be back in a bit with my gift. I offered to help but she said there was no need, she had this all worked out.

The next hour was the slowest I have ever experienced. I probably smoked a whole pack of smokes sitting on the porch just watching the road. Then I saw her at the gate. I swear watching her drive that last ¼ mile to the house took 6 months. My heart was racing and my mind was in a fog. Ok, my lifelong fantasy was seconds away, so now what? How do I do this? Hell I should have worked this all out in my head but my brain was dead, all I can do is go with it.

I walked to the end of the porch as she was getting out of the truck. I looked at her with a questioning eye and she just headed to the tailgate. I'll be damned if there wasn't a sleeping bag in the back and it was moving.

Son of a bitch! I swear if I could cum I just did. My whole body went into overdrive. I just pulled the bag toward the back and after figuring out which end was which I pulled this wiggling squirming bag over my shoulder and headed towards my own heaven on earth.

I walked up the 3 steps, the same 3 steps I used to have trouble just getting me up, like they were nothing. Amazing what adrenalin does for you. After dropping the mass on the bed I turned to her and raised an eyebrow in question.

We went in the other room where we wouldn't be overheard. She told me she was going to sit in the chair and watch and would do her best to not join in unless I signaled her. This was my fantasy to do with anyway I wanted. She only had one request. She wanted me to spank her. Somehow adding that to my already over acting imagination nearly made me cum again.

So I reached in and started unzipping the sleeping bag until I could see her face well enough to put the mask on her. I informed her that if she reached for the mask I would spank her. Secretly hoping she would of course. And she did. She reached but I grabbed the hand and twisted it in my grip and squeezed the pressure point in her palm hard enough to get a squeal.

I let her know that fighting would not work. I dug the other hand out and started tying the towel strips around them and then looped the rope and her arms were now out of the equation. Now I unzipped the bag the rest of the way and oh this was nice. She had on a skirt and her legs went on forever. She tried kicking and I warned her about getting a spanking but she just kept it up. So I tied up her legs. Then stood back and admired her.

She was still wiggling around but she couldn't go anywhere so I just let her squirm. I took my clothes off, I wanted to feel her skin when I stripped her. Then I got the scissors and started cutting. Oh man this was hot. As I ran the scissors on her skin she got real still but I could feel her shiver at each cut. Slowly but surely I could see everything. She was fine.

She was face up so I couldn't see her ass and that is my favorite part but with the rest of her looking so fine I wasn't worried. With her flat stomach and perfect tits that ass had to be good. I was nearly lying on her as I was removing her clothes so I could feel the heat of her skin. She was hot to the touch. I couldn't resist laying kisses on her as I went. Nipples soon felt my lips and as I sucked and nibbled she started wiggling again. I warned her again and decided words were not enough. So I wiggled myself under her hips and added some pillows behind my back and turned her over.

There was that ass I wanted to see. Her arms and legs were twisted but that didn't hurt her and if anything it highlighted her ass. I explained again that rules are rules and let my hand hit her cheek with a loud smack. Oh my this is fun. I have always wanted to do this for real, not those play spanks but a good smack that makes her ass red. Now I don't want to really hurt her but I want to get it thru her head, or in this case, thru her ass that fighting is not an option.

I spanked each cheek slowly and held my hand on it each time. I rubbed and squeezed each cheek and I spanked it. I may have gotten carried away with the spanking but even in my lusty haze I noticed that her squeals were starting to sound more like moans. I rolled her back to her face up position and crawled out from under her and again got on top of her and started running my hands all over her body.

I explained how at this moment she was mine. I could and would do anything I wanted to her and to quote a famous star trek line, 'resistance is futile'. I always loved that line. At this time she decided to talk. I for some reason never noticed that in all the fighting she hadn't screamed or yelled. She had a nice voice, soft and smooth. She actually sounded reasonable for someone in her position. She calmly asked me why I picked her.

Now that wasn't a question I couldn't answer being as I didn't actually pick her so I adlibbed and explained that I had been watching her for a while and out of all the girls I saw around town she was the one I wanted. I figured fluffing her ego couldn't hurt. Then I told her she could speak but only if she kept her tone calm and soft. If she raised her voice at me I would spank her again. I even admitted that I enjoyed that so much that I looked forward to her screwing up so I could do it again. I swear she grinned a little.

But then again, I may be projecting my enjoyment on her.

She then asked me what I was going to do to her. Hell I don't know, I was flying on instinct at the moment I explained. All I know is I was going to play with her and see how many times I could make her cum. I wanted to hear her scream. So she then asked in a calm way if screams of pleasure would get her spanked for being loud. Damn, she was a cool one.

I admitted that she asked a fair question but sadly no, that didn't earn her a spanking. Unless of course she got angry in her screaming. Not sure but I think she looked a bit sad at that. I was to in a way.

So for now the talking was over I explained, now was the time for exploring. And explore I did. I kissed her stomach and moved up all around her tits. I love the side of the tits just to the side, the part normally hidden by the arms. I for some reason think it's softer although it probably isn't. So I kissed and licked and watched and felt her reaction to each spot. I wanted her to wiggle and if that meant I had to tickle then I would. I didn't have to tickle to get her to wiggle though. She was squirming at every touch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.