A Day in Another Time and Place - Cover

A Day in Another Time and Place

Copyright© 2014 by Lapi

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Love may take many forms and meanings. In our story it is one-sided and takes the toll of many lives and loves. Duty, Honour and responsibility also require a high cost, as we find out. 100-200 years ago one's options in life were not as varied as we have today, for a woman, leading troops in the military was unheard of, even if she was the daughter of the Tsar.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow   Violence   Military  

One would think even an officer should learn something from the mistakes, in this case, the very lives of others. This proved not to be true this day though.

It had been a long and tedious campaign. The 'Grande Armee' had begun its march on Moscow. The Tsar had been unflinching in following the 'Scorched Earth' policy long since adopted by the Countess. The 1st remained the Tsar's guard, the 13th the Lifeguard, meaning we would sacrifice ourselves, no matter the odds to buy time and allow the 1st to protect and spirit away the Tsar to safety. Every time this might happen, I wished she would also go. However, it was not to be, she, in-effect, was the heart and soul of the 13th and if they were to die, she would die with us.

New recruits joined us daily. Horses were in short supply. I myself, only a Lancer, was now lucky to have even a spare, one that had been wounded and now healing. My love, 'Biawi' was no more having been speared by a Polish Knight.

Fate again, or maybe just my own stupidity made me say what I did to the Officer of another regiment. When I heard, "The Tsar's bitch should be begging and on her knees not riding a horse leading real men!"

It was just too much and I said, "You are fortunate that you are not a real man and not worthy for our Col to clean off her boots on. You insult the 13th by your remarks and I, Victor Mikel Feodor Illinova challenge you to a duel, if you do not accept better run off like the dog shit you are."

"I'll have you skewered like the pig you are; you are only a Lancer. You are a nothing, not even an Officer. Men of the 6th, take this animal away from me and kill him."

He was correct, I was not an Officer and my challenge to an Officer was meaningless then, yet I could not let him say those things about the Col. and insult our Regiment.

Fate sometimes makes the impossible, possible. I heard.

"But you wrong Lieutenant; he is an Officer now, unless I no longer command here?"

It was the Tsar himself. The Countess beside him with the same look on her beautiful face she had when I was a recruit and she was insulted.

"Perhaps Father, he questions your place as well as mine?"

"Perhaps daughter. Lieutenant Illinova after you dispose of this, this, whatever, do so also with the rest of this pack of dogs."

"Yes, Sire, as you command."

That Epée was chosen for the duels and the Tsar's own sets were to be used ensured no poison would magically appear on a blade. Many of the 13th clustered around, more to ensure that the dogs were killed and none escaped. Retribution was swift. Both Father and daughter had a smile on their face when the foils were returned all cleaned and polished.

"Thank you Father."

"No need to thank me daughter, perhaps your new lieutenant would look forward to that though?"

"Yes Father, as you command."

"Remember you are not only a Regimental Commander daughter but a beautiful woman too."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.