Winners and Losers - Cover

Winners and Losers

Copyright© 2014 by Bawdy Bloke

Chapter 10: The Christmas Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Christmas Party - A football (soccer) league adopts new rules where the losing team must provide sexual services to the winning team after each match. This will chart a season through the eyes of one player as they play friendlies, cup competitions and matches, winning some games and losing a few more while he comes to terms with his bi-curiosity and urges, in full public view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Sucking my own cum from my girlfriend was arousing; her body twisted into another climax as my tongue flicked her clit. She loved me eating my semen, and we slipped into a slumber, curled up together after a passionate cum-sharing kiss.

A few days after that night, Anna and I were invited to my employer’s Christmas party at a local hotel and golf-course. It was an occasion where the beer and wine typically flowed liberally and the talk and behaviour became salaciously sexual and decadent as the alcohol intake rose. Previous Christmas parties had seen streakers with the main course, adultery in the rookery and a very unfortunate incident with some candles and Deirdre’s pubic hair. I can still her shrieks in my mind.

It was an occasion when the fundamentalist religious owners failed to attend, and senior managers turned a blind eye to all unbecoming antics from the staff. So long as no-one got hurt and grudges weren’t brought into the office on the following Monday, exuberance was tolerated. Indeed, I expected a degree of misbehaviour, and while my role as a midfield general for a weekend football team was known in the office, no-one to my knowledge had connected my pastime with the popularity of the league under the new rules.

It took ten minutes at the “meal” for that secret to be revealed; I hadn’t even finished my starter when Emit, my undiplomatic colleague, drunkenly asked, “You ain’t playing for the team that’s gettin’ buggered every time they lose, are ya?”

“Yeah, that’s the team,” my girlfriend drunkenly slurred before I could answer. “It’s so hot though. How many times have you lost this season, love?”

I groaned. “I’ve been involved in five losses,” I replied counting out the defeats on my fingers. “Team’s had eight. And seven victories. And two draws.”

“And ‘e’s on the new advertising for...” My colleague swirled his drink as Anna blurted out more of my secrets. “ ... ManLube. And that Paul who he was with was so hot,” my drunken girlfriend continued. “So very hot. He fucked him on that poster, it’s not set up you know. He actually fucked him. I’d love to have seen him get fucked.”

Emit blushed as I looked apologetically towards my colleague. “Wow, do you ... you know ... really have to, all the time?”

“Sort of,” I mumbled; he had asked a hundred questions that I had answered with those two words. I knew him, and he knew me, well enough to understand what the other was saying. I had deliberately not revealed my membership of the team at work as I didn’t know how my colleagues would react if they knew. “Friendlies were just oral, the cup game was bukkake which is men jacking over the loser and then spanking in the next round. But sometimes I’ve been taken from behind.”

“Yeah, he likes giving head though! He raced a porn star to blow some fit dudes in...” Anna’s candid outburst tailed off when I glared at her but the damage was done; she sank in her seat as I shrugged at Emit.

“Yeah I have given a few blowjobs, but it’s just a laugh. And anyway, it’s not too bad at all. I’ve given enough that you just get used to them. Cum doesn’t taste bad and it’s just ... normal now.”

“That’s so ... gay!” Emit squealed. He muttered a muted apology when I shook my head. “OK. Well bi then.” I shrugged again; what did he want me to say? Admit my bisexuality to him when I had not yet really admitted it to myself. I had no qualms about bisexual sex, and quite enjoyed playing with cocks as well as pussies, but I had no romantic interest in men. I loved my girlfriend, and wanted a female soulmate. I did not have the same feelings towards men, and I was no longer sure what to label my sexuality as, so I left Emit thinking I was bisexual; it was easier than trying to explain something to him that I couldn’t rationalise or explain to myself.

Emit left our table shortly afterwards and I saw him talking to many of my colleagues, walking slowly around the assorted tables to converse in hushed whispers. My heart sank as we finished our food. My girlfriend held my hand as I watched the gossip in my peripheral vision.

“We could go and fuck on the golf course,” she whispered. “If they see you doing that then they’ll know you’re not really that gay!”. She was aware that her candid outburst was the reason for the hushed whisperings. “I might let you do anal.”

“If you want people to think of me as not gay then fucking you up the arse isn’t going to help!” I quipped, although I had no issues with being called anything on the LGBT spectrum. It just wasn’t true.

Her eyes fluttered, her lips pouted, her fingers revealed the trial pack of the ManLube lubricant from her handbag. “I came planned for fun.”

“Let’s just go,” I muttered, rising from the table as the DJ played his first “cheesy classic.” Emit and Troy approached us as we made it to the cloakroom; they looked shiftily at each other.

“Hey, you’re not leaving are you?”

“Yeah. Early night.”

“Ummm...” Emit swayed from one foot to another, rubbing his hands and then wiping his face; he was nervous as he glanced at Troy, spluttering incoherently. “It’s just ... we were wondering if ... you...”

“ ... yeah, if you wanted to and you said ... you know, and...”

“ ... absolutely, totally up to you ... but, you know and it could be, well...”

Anna giggled. “Guys, I’m totally pissed but even I can’t understand what the fuck you want.”

“Blows. Blowjobs,” Troy snapped.

“Pardon?” Anna and I asked in unison.

“Well you know ... it’s just...”

“Guys, don’t start this again,” my girlfriend hissed. “You want my boyfriend to blow you?”

They shifted uncomfortably as they looked each other; admitting by their nervousness that they were after sexual favours from me. I sighed; it was one of the reasons that I tried hard to keep my secrets away from them: I knew they wouldn’t understand and would make a deal of it. “Yeah, well, Troy was meant to order in a whore for upstairs and she ain’t here.”

Troy sheepishly looked away from them, muttering about a “mix up.”

“Well, we were going to set up a gloryhole in the bedroom and then after it’s all finished, a few of us pile up for a bit of a gangbang.”

“Classy,” Anna muttered, grinning as they squirmed. “Romance is so dead, isn’t it, boys?”

“Hey, it’s a bit of fun at a Christmas party. Whores don’t expect roses,” Troy snapped.

“And he’s now your whore substitute?” She asked, confidently prodding my retreating colleagues. “Eh?”

They nodded. “Well, just, you said he liked it and he said it was nice. And he said he was bi.”

“I said it wasn’t bad,” I reminded him. “I didn’t say it was nice. And you said I was bi, not me.”

“Will you do it?”

“Oh let me think,” I taunted. “Will I be stuck up in a bedroom sucking off every guy in here until my jaw aches. And then get buggered by most of the company. Ummmm...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.