The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

They had watched the entertainment and had then provided some to Uriah's mate while we met with the Baron. We reached our quarters. On the way, they admitted that they had taken turns on Milan sucking and fisting her holes. Unfortunately, Milan hadn't played with their bodies nor had they time for each other. They were horny and Ula and I were, too.

I closed the door and said, "Get on the bed naked." All three got on the bed. "Ula, roll over and work their holes. I'm going to work yours." Ula did as I requested. The little slave girls were smiling until I added, "First." Then, they became a little apprehensive.

Ula put her hands, one to each of the girls' cunts, and began fingering them. Both of them were wet and two fingers went into each twat easily. I pushed into Ula's wet cunt with my prick and began to slowly fuck her hole with the long strokes that she enjoyed. She had three fingers in each cunt and brought both girls to orgasms. As they were convulsing, she added a fourth finger to each one. On their next spasm, she folded her thumb to her palm and pushed into their cunts to her wrists. Both girls groaned with a combination of pain and arousal. One of them orgasmed again to the penetration. The other added her orgasmic moan when Ula wiggled her fingers. Ula shoved her hands further into their bodies and wiggled her fingers carrying both girls into repeated orgasms. They strained and wiggled on her hands like puppets.

I pushed my prick all the way into Ula's cunt and fucked her vigorously and deeply. She was highly aroused from her presence at the meal, her presence at the meeting, and from the arousal of the two slave girls. I let myself go for a quick cum in her cunt and she orgasmed with me. When I pulled out, she released one of the girls to suck on me and then her. As the little slave sucked my load from Ula's cunt, I moved into position behind her and pushed slowly but deeply into her cunt making her moan as my length and thickness stretched her inside. I hardened fully and began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. She grunted into Ula's cunt every time I bottomed out in her body.

Ula forced a finger or two from her hand into the other girl's womb making her scream with agonized ecstasy. She orgasmed on Ula's hand until she passed out. I was still moving slowly and steadily in the other girl's cunt making her groan and grunt. Those sounds and her active lips and tongue were giving Ula another orgasm. I hadn't cum but was getting my wind back. I decided suddenly that the slave girl would be butt fucked.

I wet a finger and pushed it into her ass. Her groans took on a new note of pain and arousal. I looked and there was some lubricant on a side table within my reach. I stretched and took it. I lubed two fingers and pushed them into the girl's ass. She groaned even louder. When I added a third lubed finger. She gave a soft scream. I stretched her as much as I could, opening her for my prick. I added a bit more lube to her ass and then pulled out of her cunt and pushed my prick into her ass hole. As the glans went by her sphincter, her head popped up and she howled. I pushed her head back down and pushed into her ass. She was moaning with the pain of her butt being widened to take my prick deep into her butt.

Once all the way in her ass, I began to fuck her. She was grunting in time with my thrusts. Ula had watched and moaned, "Suck my cunt, little bitch! Fuck her ass, Alaric! Give it to her deep and hard." I was doing the girl just as Ula wanted.

It was making her groan with the pain and pleasure of my penetration. Her friend had maneuvered around and was watching was I fucked her fellow slave and she was fisted by Ula. Both girls were spasming with repeated orgasms.

The girl on Ula's hand screeched when Ula added a finger from her other hand to her ass. Ula added another finger and her moans took on a new note. When she added a third finger, the girl seemed to be truly in pain with her little cunt fisted and three fingers in her ass. Ula wasn't gentle. The girl cried out her orgasm and fainted away again. I continued to butt fuck the other. She was grunting at each inward thrust up her ass. I could tell that, even with the lube, she was hurting through the haze of her arousal. I decided to fill her ass and sped up and made my thrusts more powerful. She was limp on my cock now but I was holding her hips and was slamming into her small ass. I reached my climax and shot a huge load into her butt holding her close to me grunting, "Take it, little bitch! Take my load in your ass!" I'm not sure she heard me because she was totally limp.

When I was drained, I pulled back and rolled her out of the way so I could lay down beside Ula. We slept.

In the morning, we woke with two very tired and sore slave girls in bed with us. We washed, dressed, and left them in our quarters. Our first stop was breakfast at an inn favored by assassins. We were not bothered. From there, we went to my guild hall and I registered Ula as a Journeyman. The Master with the book collected the fee and entered her name and description along with the date. Our next stop was to pick up a mated Journeyman pin. She gave the vendor her apprentice pin and some coins in exchange. After we left, she said, "Alaric, the Master taking my information said that there were only seven female Journeymen in the guild to his knowledge. Why are there so few?"

"Living long enough to attain the skill level of a Journeyman is difficult. It's more so for a woman without an interested protector." She looked at me and smiled. "Women can make their way in the world but the status issue makes it very difficult.

"Many women obtain status through their mate like Uriah's mate, Milan. Very few are given the time to mature and learn to use their abilities. It's just the way of the world."

We wandered around after putting Ula's new status pin in her pouch. We found out where the Baron's younger brother liked to hang out with his cronies. We looked over the area from a distance. He had three Journeyman assassins working for him. I did not see any Masters in his crowd.

I talked with some merchants who I knew and trusted. They agreed with the Baron's assessment. The Baron may not be the best man for his position but he was vastly better than his younger brother.

We returned to the rooms that the Baron had given us. First, I started a rumor that I was aware that the younger brother had placed a bounty on my head previously and that I now knew that and was coming to town after him. Miro was one of those asked to spread the rumor and he chuckled. "Victorio will not be happy to hear that. He isn't used to people coming after him. You know, of course, he really will put a bounty on your head?"

"Yes, but it won't be a surprise. He has three Journeyman assassins with him. We have found no sign that a Master was working with or for him. I don't think they will be happy to know that he will order them after me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.