The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

Once there, she held me and sobbed. "Alaric, that was terrible. They hurt her so badly. She died!"

"Ula, that is the way of the world. Few of us get what we want or think we deserve. Lisle got what she wanted. I don't know if you noticed at the end but there was a small smile on her lips. I also saw her have a big orgasm to the dog and two huge orgasms, one to each of the horses. It's not what you or I would ever want but it was what she wanted. Remember her fondly. She was not for our life. She was not good with weapons or quiet when in the woods. Her destiny was to be a slave or be a sacrifice to a god in who she didn't believe. She got what she wanted even though that included her death. That's rare.

"I am convinced that she wanted to be used up. In this world and for her, she had few other options. I think she chose the best for her. I will miss her but I had realized she would never be successful in our lifestyle. She helped us and got her desire, too.

"Ula, do you want me to call a slave to pleasure you tonight?"

"No, Alaric. Please hold me tonight. You are right and I just have to take comfort in her sacrifice for our benefit and for hers. It's just hard."

I said nothing but just held her through the night in the bed at the inn. Much later, she initiated sex and we were gentle as we molded our bodies closely. She fell asleep with my prick lodged in her pussy from behind.

We slept late. I think both of us were emotionally exhausted from the night before. We woke up with me holding Ula in my arms and my hardening prick in her pussy. She woke up and murmured, "Fuck me, Alaric. Make it long and slow. Fill my pussy. Please, Alaric." I moved in her and she opened up to me taking my prick fully with every stroke. I started slowly with long, slow strokes that gradually became faster and more frenzied until we reached our orgasms together. We rested in other's arms enjoying the feel of each other's body lying together. We stayed that way until hydraulic pressure forced us to move and take turns at the pot. I said, "We may as well bathe before we leave and break our fast."

Ula said, "I don't want to share my body today."

"I will go to the baths and have a slave girl bring you water and bathing materials." Ula nodded. I left. I instructed a slave girl and saw her start moving. I continued on to the baths and cleaned my body thoroughly. Only one other man was there and he was using the bath slave for most of the time I was there. Dry and naked, I walked back to our room and knocked. Ula let me in. "You have already given me much joy this morning. May I suck your prick?" I nodded and she went to her knees and engulfed my prick. She sucked and swallowed and laved my prick until I exploded down her throat. She didn't miss a drop. "Thank you for your load, Alaric. I always enjoy your juices."

I smiled at her. "I always enjoy giving you those juices." I dressed and we gathered our possessions for the trip back to the cabin.

The trip back was quiet and quick. Both of us realized that traveling with Lisle had been a chore. The two of us traveled together like a well-synchronized machine. We knew what the other would do. We knew what needed to be done. Most importantly, we knew how to do it all quietly and without leaving a trace. We returned half a day quicker. We unloaded our provisions and went to the falls to wash our bodies and play. We did both and walked back to the cabin holding hands and carrying our towels and clothes. Nudity at the cabin became our norm. Our sex lives became more joyous and more spontaneous. It was a warm winter. Even on the coldest days, we wore little. The cabin was warm and snug.

It was almost spring before our provisions were running low. I told Ula that another trip was needed and asked her which town she would like to see again.

"Alaric, I would like to go to Atalan. It fits what we enjoy. I want you to fuck my pussy while other men fuck my ass."

I smiled. "Of course, I will want your ass, too."

She turned away from me and bent at the waist spreading her legs and reaching back to spread her butt cheeks. "Always and at any time." I moved behind her and slid into her ass gently but all the way before we began to fuck. She screamed out her joy multiple times before I shot a big load into her bowels. As I softened and fell out, she turned and sucked me before bringing the hand from cupping her butt to her mouth to suck up my cum that was dripping from her ass hole. We gathered things for the trip to leave the next morning for Atalan.

We made our usual roundabout trek to Atalan over two days. We stopped at an entrance house to divest our bodies of our clothes and to get a ribbon for Ula. We asked the guards about happenings in the town over the last few months. Both said that everything was the same as they shared a little gossip. We went outside and into town. It was early on our third day from the cabin and most people weren't out yet. We walked to the same inn as before and got a room. We went upstairs and stored our things before going out to walk around. Ula greased her ass for the expected sex.

She said, "I want to be doubled a few times. I want your prick in one of my holes during those times if possible." We went outside and walked toward the market square. We came to the slave row. "Master Alaric, would you ever purchase another slave?"

"I don't know. I've only bought two that I kept for any length of time. One worked out well." We grinned at each other. "The other worked out but I don't know if it's good for me to have a truly submissive slave. I did some things that worried me about me."

"Let's continue into the square. I'm surprised that no one has requested me, yet."

"Ula, you look willing but not submissive. Maybe I just need to bend you over and fuck your ass so people will see how much you enjoy sex."

"That would be fine with me. Where do you want me bent over?"

"Catch that wall with your hands." She bent forward and put her hands on the wall. She spread her legs to give me room between her thighs. With no foreplay, I pushed into her ass until my pelvis slapped her butt cheeks. She moaned from the speed and depth of the penetration. I fucked her hard giving her little time to get used to the feeling but let it pain her deliciously as I knew she frequently enjoyed. I pounded her ass until I erupted in her rectum holding my body tight to hers. When I began to soften, I pulled out and moved between her arms for her to suck my prick.

A couple came up behind her having watched me take her. The man motioned to the young woman with him who was wearing a green ribbon. "Suck the cum from her ass, Lena." I nodded at him as he said that. Lena squatted and began to suck Ula's ass gulping down the cum I had just deposited. She seemed to be finishing and I was fully hard. I looked at the man and then at Lena. He nodded at me. "Fuck any hole but please cum in her cunt. I am trying to get her pregnant." I moved from in front of Ula and pulled the woman to me. I bent her over next to Ula and began to fuck her pussy while her mate fucked Ula's ass. I shot my load deep into her.

She lay on the ground and moaned, Please, let me suck you." I knelt down and fed her my prick. She did a good job of cleaning and swallowing until it was shiny clean. Her mate was next to use her mouth. When he stood, Ula squatted above her and had her suck her ass until she was clean of her mate's load. Ula stood and we went off hand in hand. Other men were there to use Lena. I hope she got pregnant. It wouldn't be from lack of trying. There were six men lined up to fuck her when we left.

We went a little further and I took us into a sleep shop. Padded spaces were in it for comfortable sexual acts during the day. At night, it was a sleeping dormitory. I paid for one and lay down face up. Ula smiled and mounted me sliding down on my prick until her thighs were touching mine. She leaned forward pressing her tits to my chest. A man came up and said, "May I have her ass?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.