The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

I came in and the two were seated side by side in a large chair. I said, "Supper will be delivered here soon. I have made my investigation. We leave after we eat. Get dressed now."

Lisle started to say something, but one look at my face and seeing Ula in motion, started her in motion. Ula dressed her in one of her outfits except for the knife that Ula wore. Ula had her pull a shift over her body and did the same with another dark one. My clothes were already dark in color. Moments later, there was a knock. I went to the door and confirmed that it was only a slave with our food. She came in, set out our food, and left.

We ate quickly. When finished, we completed packing and left the inn quietly by a back way taking our pack mule and supplies. No one saw us leave and we were well out of town before daylight. I knew a place to hide and rest. I cautioned Lisle that there would be no fire and no walking around. The three of us lay down and slept through most of the day. We only had one meal and we ate it cold.

We waited until dark to start again. I gave Ula directions on which way to go and sent Lisle with her along with the pack mule. I scouted around us looking for anyone who might be following us or even trying to track us.

I had Ula take her time before swinging around in a wide arc for my cabin. We took two extra days to make the trip. I saw signs of pursuit but never saw our pursuers. I saw one tradesman and avoided him as did the girls. We arrived back at my hidden cabin in the early afternoon. None of the traps had been triggered and I calmed my concerns to their usual state.

The trip had been tiring and none of us had indulged in sex. We went to the falls and pond to clean up. I was horny and seeing the two girls naked and frolicking made me hornier. I pulled Ula to me. I felt her cunt and she was wet with arousal. I pulled her on top of me with my prick going deeply into her cunt. She moaned as my hard prick was buried in her willing cunt. There was no finesse just hard fucking with each of us going for our orgasm.

I held my prick deep into her and it throbbed as she moaned with her own pleasure. We finally relaxed with her lying on top of me. I felt Lisle between our legs as she began to suck the juices from our joined loins. I fell from Ula's cunt and Lisle sucked me clean and then moved to Ula's cunt to suck our juices from her hole.

We cleaned up and the girls got me hard again. I went after Lisle this time. I bent her over and pushed into her ass making her groan with pain and lust. I fucked her ass hard until I finally unloaded in her rectum. She sucked me and Ula sucked her ass. We all cleaned up again and headed back to the cabin.

We lay around the camp enjoying the aftermath of our fucking. The girls started it again when Lisle started to lick and suck Ula's cunt. They quickly moved into a sixty-nine with Lisle on top. I got hard and went behind Lisle and pushed into her ass with a hard continuous thrust until my prick was buried in her butt. She lifted her head and moaned, "Fuck my ass! Oh, master! Fuck!"

I pounded her ass while she and Ula licked and sucked each other's cunts The girls were getting each other off with Lisle getting help from my prick in her ass. She was screaming into Ula's cunt. Finally, all three of us came with my load of semen shooting far into Lisle's receptive hole.

We finally lay back on my pallet. She murmured, "Thank you, master. You fuck me so well."

We all napped for a while.

With plenty of supplies, we stayed in camp for over two months. It was time for more supplies. I talked to Ula privately. "Ula, I could leave you here now. You are good enough in the woods and know your weapons well enough to have a good chance against animals and most men. However, Lisle isn't at all ready. I fear that she would cause you trouble. She is still careless.

"I think I will take you both with me. We will go to a new town. Vestana is not safe and it will be a longer journey but Atalan may be the safest town that I know.

"They worship nature and make no sacrifices. They do require unfettered sex and nudity. You two will be popular. You will be fucked often and in all holes. It is their custom and is expected from even visitors.

"We will leave in the morning." I didn't offer Lisle a choice or advance warning.

We had a cold lunch and Lisle finished her little bit of lunch quickly. She unfastened my pants and sucked my cock into her throat. She took me deeply sucking hard until I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed my load without missing a drop.

I had her eat out Ula that evening while Ula worked Lisle's lower holes with fingers. She managed four fingers in her cunt and three in her ass taking Lisle into the throes of multiple orgasms. Ula had a big one. We all lay back to sleep.

In the morning, we set out for Atalan.

It took three days to reach Atalan. I went around to avoid any main roads and any patrols from Vestana. We came to the outskirts of Atalan and I scouted ahead to be sure nothing had changed in the activities since I was last there. I watched two groups enter the town and saw the usual activities taking place. I breathed easier. The changes in Vestana had worried me.

I rejoined the girls. We walked out to the main road out of sight of the entrance house area. We walked along the road until we reached the entrance house and the guards waiting there.

One of the guards said, "Hail, stranger. You are coming to Atalan. Do you know the customs here?"

"Yes, as do my apprentices."

He smiled as he looked at their slightly concealed charms. "They will be welcomed and enjoyed.

"Malio, I need ribbons for two apprenticed females.

'Stranger, I am called Telo. What are you called?"

"I am called Alaric. I am a master assassin. My apprentices are Ula and Lisle.

"Does Benjy still operate the Pony House Inn, Telo?"

"He does and sets as good a table as ever."

"Good. We will go into the entrance house." Malio had brought out the ribbons and I tied them around each girl's neck. I had cautioned the girls not to speak any more than needed and not to ask questions unless we were in private. I had cautioned them that they would wear their knives but that, if they drew, they would have to fight and either die or kill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.