The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

He grinned and said, "After I kill you, I will take her. When I tire of her, I will throw her onto the street to whore her life away." We began to circle each other. He came at me trying to over arm me with his thrust while he tried to grab my knife hand with his other hand. I swapped the knife to my other hand and buried the blade in his chest. His blade left a nasty flesh wound along my side. His knife dropped and he gurgled as blood filled his lungs and his heart slowed to a stop. He fell away.

He lay on the floor. He took two more gasping breaths and died. I swapped the blade back to my right hand and held my left arm tightly to my side to staunch the bleeding. Two guards came forward then. They took my name. One said, "It looks like Big Paul found someone bigger though you don't look so big. How bad is your side?"

"Not serious. I will have it examined."

"Very well. You and your apprentice may go."

"Thank you." We finished eating and then left. It was just the way of the world.

I had been in Tula before and took her with me to a healer. Inside, I asked him to clean and bandage my wound. We dickered but he didn't want money. He wanted Ula. Finally, she said, "Oh Master Alaric, I will pay for your healing with my body."

I nodded my assent. The healer said, "Very well, little one. Remove your clothing and let me see you." We were in the healer's private rooms. I nodded. Ula removed her two items of clothing and stood before us naked.

The healer said, "Lay over the table and open your legs. I want your ass. Have you been butt fucked before?"

"Yes, sir."

"Did you like it?"

"After a while." He took a tube of grease and put the head of it at Ula's ass and squirted some in her hole. He squirted some more on his hand and rubbed his prick to get it slippery. "Reach back and spread your cheeks."

She put her hands back and did as she was told. He pushed in hard and her head flew up and she grunted from the penetration. "Unnh! Oh! Fuck!" The healer wasn't gentle and forced his prick deep into her ass even though he was not largely endowed. I saw tears in her eyes from the pain he was giving her. He began to move in her violated ass. She looked at me and then groaned out, "Fuck me! Fuck! Harder! Pound! Me! Fill it!"

The healer couldn't see her face and the pain on her face but he could hear her and his movements became more rapid and uncontrolled. I knew she was tight and he was fucking her ass hard trying to shoot his load as deep into her ass as he could. He pounded and pumped until he delivered his load, spurting into her rectum. "Yes! Cum! Fuck!"

He wilted out of her and moved back, breathing hard. I said, "Suck him clean, Ula. Then, go clean your hole." She knelt before him and sucked his cock down her throat cleaning it carefully. She rose and found a piece of rag and wiped her rear thoroughly.

I said, "Fix my side." He nodded. He removed my tunic and cleaned the slashing cut that still oozed blood. He dusted it with some powder and bandaged it.

He looked at me. "Any deeper and it would have required stitches. Do not over strain it for a day. You will have to be careful for a week. It should heal well though you have added a scar to your collection."

"Ula, get my other tunic and help me put it on. She had dressed while the healer fixed my slashed side. If Ula hadn't been with me, he would have accepted money as payment rather than fucking her. It was just the way of the world.

We left Tula, traveling slowly due to my wound. We barely made five miles when I directed us off the path to a small, shallow cave that I knew. We spent the night without a fire huddling together for warmth. In the morning, I woke and groaned with the pain from my side. Ula's ass was paining her. I said, "We will go some distance today but will not worry if we don't make it back to the cabin today. I think both of us have some pain."

"When the healer fucked my ass, that was what you meant by a time when I wouldn't enjoy the sex?"

"Yes."

"Do you still care for me?"

"Yes, Ula. You did what had to be done. I appreciate what you did. As soon as I can, I will show my appreciation by fucking you until you faint with pleasure."

She grinned. "I would like that, master." It took two full days of slow travel to reach the cabin. Ula was now fine and I wasn't in pain as long as I took things easily. I was relieved to get to the cabin without incident and without being watched.

We put away our supplies and I lay on the bed. I felt Ula crawl in with me but I was exhausted from the pain and the long walking to reach the cabin. I slept through the night without moving. Ula woke me up in the morning with her mouth sucking my prick. She quickly got me off and I came in her mouth. She swallowed everything. I mumbled, "I need to piss."

She lifted her head and said, "Do it in my mouth. I will spit it into the latrine." She lowered her mouth back down and I released my bladder. When she filled up, she held my prick tightly and spit my urine into a pot by the bed. She had to stop me twice more before she had me drained. She stood and carried the pot to dump it. "Alaric, that wasn't as bad as I had feared. Rest easy. I will cook breakfast when I return."

She kept me in the bed all day and that night. On the next morning, I woke first feeling much better. I was still moving slowly but I could feel that the healing had truly begun. She found me facing the latrine. She stood across the slit and let her bladder empty while I emptied mine.

We finished pissing and walked back to the cabin. "Alaric, we should go to the pond and wash. I need the cold water to soak your tunic to get the blood out as much as possible."

I nodded and went for the chamois. She grabbed soap and led me to the pond and falls. She was naked and I only had on an under tunic. She helped me out of it and removed the bandage from my side. She was gentle as she washed me carefully. My prick rose and she lay me in shallow water and sucked me until I came in her mouth with a big load that she swallowed.

Afterward, she looked at my prick for a moment and said, "It's funny. I like the taste of your cum. Your piss wasn't even too bad. The healer's cum didn't taste good and I have sucked your prick after anal sex many times and found the taste to be fine."

"I have heard that the flavor of cum in men and women varies with their diet among other things."

"I've never tasted another woman."

"Sooner or later, you will have that chance."

"I hope she has your cum in her cunt. I would enjoy sucking your cum from anywhere." She grinned.

We walked back to the cabin. I lay down again. I knew rest was what I needed though I hated that fact.

Two weeks later, I had a scar but was otherwise almost as good as new. I needed more exercise but that would come with time. Ula had mounted me frequently in the last few days. She would suck my prick and thanked me for fucking her whether I fucked her cunt or ass.

We weren't badly off for supplies but I decided another trip to a town was in order. Winter was coming and I wanted to be able to stay snug for at least two months. A few days later, we headed to another town called Vestana. It was usually a comparatively quiet place. My hope was to transact our business and get out without trouble. I forgot that having a comely female partner might complicate things.

Ula caught the eye of many with her youth and great body. Her shorts outfit barely concealed her charms. She walked freely with a long knife on her hip. She was now more confident of her ability with it. I cautioned her to be careful in any confrontations but said no more. She would learn caution or lose her life. That was the way of the world.

We entered Vestana on a feast day. The people here worshipped neither Gand nor Jana but Jomel. Jomel had a statute erected in the main plaza and sacrifices were made to it frequently especially on feast days.

We entered the main plaza to watch a sacrificial orgy being played to its end. A young slave girl, old enough to have been opened but younger than Ula was on the stage being prepared. Preparation was for her to be fucked in both her holes as she breathed in the sacred incense. It was a mild narcotic to relax her and keep her from panicking too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.