Pups-R-Us 2 - Sex on Parade - Cover

Pups-R-Us 2 - Sex on Parade

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The folks at Pups-R-Us are going to take part in a parade. Their float will demonstrate what a woman can expect from an appointment for fucking by a dog. Join them for a lot of fun and some laughs. --NOTE: This is a very short story concentrating on the activities at the parade, but Chapter 5 does have something very different, and some people may want to skip it. I don't want to say any more and spoil the fun. As before, if enough people like this story, I will try for more Pups-R-Us stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Humor   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Public Sex  

Grace did relent and gave every woman who was still in line at 4:30 a chit that would let them experience a dog at half price. That would be $175 for DP and $280 for MP. The price was not as good as what had been offered in the parking lot, but it was still a substantial saving. Some of the women appreciated the reduced price and some of the women were pissed off, but what would one expect from any group of women?

As they were packing up, a strange looking couple walked up. The woman was dressed only in body-paint except for the flip-flops that she had on her feet. She was holding the end of a leash in her left hand and the other end of the leash ran to a hoop around a naked man's scrotum just above his balls. He was not even wearing flip-flops. This was obviously a mistress/slave couple, but everyone noticed that the woman was not wearing a wedding ring. That could have been for several reasons, but all of the women jumped to the same conclusion that the couple was not married.

The woman did all of the talking for the couple, and she wanted to know how much Pups-R-Us would charge for a dog to fuck her slave. It was obvious that she was talking about an anal fucking, and Grace did not know how to answer. Grace explained that none of the dogs had ever tried that before, and she was not even sure if she could entice a dog to give that kind of fucking a try.

The woman would not take "no" for an answer, and kept after Grace to name a price. Finally, in exasperation, Grace said $1,500. She was sure that the woman would back off as soon as she heard the exorbitant price quoted. Instead, the woman turned to look at the man, and he nodded agreement. Therefore, Grace found that she was now committed to receiving $1,500 to have one of her dogs anally fuck the man.

Now, it came down to agreeing on the mechanics of the operation. The woman was pushing for Monday, two days away, for the meeting, but Grace was just now beginning to realize what she had agreed to. For the first time in her life, Grace had met someone who could out-talk her. Grace finally agreed to giving the experiment a try at 2:00 PM on the following Monday. Grace was still in kind of a daze as she walked to the van for her ride home. Fortunately, Betty was there to drive them home.

Everybody was able to squeeze into the three vans with the dogs, and they made it home without incident. This was a good thing because Betty was still naked. Helen took care of the float, and the women of Pups-R-Us never saw it again.

Grace was still a bit stunned by what she had agreed to try, but she was somewhat relieved when Liz pointed out that she had only agreed to try for the anal fuck. There had been no guarantee of a successful fuck, so they would keep the $1,500 even if all of the dogs refused to fuck the man's rectum. The question of the most importance now was which of the DP dogs was most likely to be amenable to the fucking.

The consensus was that Bruno was the most likely to follow through with what they asked of him, but Sue was reluctant to have "her" dog put through such a humiliating experience. Sue was finally talked into going along with the exercise, and they also agreed that Bruno was most likely to do what they wanted if Sue were there to supervise. Sue and Bruno would miss their normal Monday afternoon house calls, but a substitute would be found. One of the new employees would go along with Mai Cho as a training exercise.

The couple showed up at 1:45 on Monday, and they were met by Grace. The woman was dressed in a summer dress and the man was wearing a conventional, but very expensive, business suit. In the general conversation while the man got ready for the experiment, the woman told Grace some interesting facts. She was employed by the man to act as his mistress whenever he assumed the persona of a sex-slave. Otherwise, he was a lawyer and a partner in a major legal firm in the city. It was his money that financed their recreational activities, such as this effort to get the man a dog-fucking. The woman admitted that she thought that the whole charade was ridiculous, but the salary was too good to turn down.

The man was led into the fucking room and told what to do. He removed all of his clothes and bent over while Sue squirted lube into his colon. She then smeared some of the special ointment over his buttocks very near his rectum. He had assured Sue that he had been thoroughly cleaned just before they left to come to the kennel. He had taken three enemas to make sure that there was nothing unpleasant in his colon to disturb the dog.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.