Pups-R-Us 2 - Sex on Parade
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The folks at Pups-R-Us are going to take part in a parade. Their float will demonstrate what a woman can expect from an appointment for fucking by a dog. Join them for a lot of fun and some laughs. --NOTE: This is a very short story concentrating on the activities at the parade, but Chapter 5 does have something very different, and some people may want to skip it. I don't want to say any more and spoil the fun. As before, if enough people like this story, I will try for more Pups-R-Us stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Humor   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Public Sex  

It was well that Grace had originally specified 16 women because the parade moved more slowly than expected. By the time they got to the parking lot, there were four women who had not fucked. Of the dogs, only Desmond and Rosco had not had a turn, but Bruno and Hero were sufficiently rested to take on the last two women.

The last women clamored for a turn with the dogs, and that was fine with Grace. From the first, she had planned to make their appearance in the parking lot a part of the day's performance. She did wait until they had parked and an audience had gathered before she sent Desmond and an MP woman up to the platform for their fuck session. Desmond was a real beauty with his all-black coat, except for the ring of white around his neck that looked like a bow tie.

The woman happened to have a beautiful olive-toned skin that went well with Desmond's black coat. The two made a beautiful picture up on the stand, and they really were something to watch as they went through the ritual of the MP fucking. There was no need to hurry at this point, and Desmond seemed to grasp that because he managed to drag out his fuck to give the woman four orgasms before they even got to the part where he licked his semen from her vagina.

The woman would probably have had a fifth orgasm at that point, but she had already fainted dead away. She did not even wake up until after the EMS workers had moved her to the bed for her to recover. Desmond got a standing ovation for his performance, plus hugs and kisses from all of the other people on the float. He ate up all of that attention!

Rosco appeared to actually be jealous of the notice given to Desmond, and he set out to surpass his compatriot's performance. That would be hard to do, but Rosco was certainly going to try. His partner was a Black woman whose skin color nearly matched Desmond's coat. That was why she was working now: Grace wanted to make an artistic statement with the different skin tones.

Anyway, the woman was very receptive to Rosco's efforts and also had four orgasms before Rosco began to lick her vagina through the hole in her pussy. Because the float was stationary at this point, the audience could get closer to the action and were able to see Rosco's long tongue disappear inside the Black woman's cunt hole. That brought gasps of astonishment from the crowd, especially the women who realized that he was doing something that would be impossible for a human tongue.

Unfortunately, the woman could not appreciate the work that Rosco was doing because she had also solidly fainted. Again, the EMS men had to use the stretcher to remove the woman from the platform. Desmond's woman woke up just as Rosco's partner was laid down, and her reaction was, "Is that what happened to me?" Then she laughed. Her hole had closed by then, but she stuck a finger inside to check that Desmond had indeed cleaned her out. She had no trouble telling that she was clean, and she said, "By damn, I wish that I had been awake to feel that."

Rosco also got a round of applause as he strutted down the steps and back to his traveling cage. He was not put into the cage until he had received his due in hugs and kisses, so he was not unhappy with his performance.

Now it was Hero's turn at MP fucking. Grace made a first class production of introducing Hero and telling the public that he was their star MP dog and that he had several years of experience at the craft. Hero's partner was a natural blonde, though it was not obvious because of her shaved pussy. Nevertheless, she made an interesting match to Hero's almost completely white coat. Grace was greatly pleased with the combination.

This woman was very poised and made an excellent counter piece to Hero. They both climbed the steps with considerable dignity, and the woman made a point of letting the audience see her squirt the lubricating jelly into her cunt. Grace had made no provision for when this would be done, and all of the other women had applied the lube before they left the solid support of the float. Therefore, this application of the lube was something new for the audience to see, and there was some cheering from the younger set, especially the high-school girls.

She took her position and Hero moved up to sniff her pussy and to lick it. He did not need the special ointment because of his long experience of fucking human women on command. It was obvious that Hero was in command of the situation and the regulars of Pups-R-Us could see that he, too, was ready to put on a special performance.

Hero licked the woman's pussy enough to cause her to start to writhe and moan quite loudly. A few in the audience thought that she was merely acting, but most could recognize that she was really turned on by Hero's educated tongue. When she was ready, Hero mounted her and moved up far enough to lick her tits and nipples. This was enough to bring about a very minor climax for his partner, but it was nothing compared to what she would soon experience.

Sensing that she was ready, Hero moved up a little farther so that he could reach her pussy with his erect cock. She actually squealed a little bit when Hero first touched her pussy with the tip of his cock. However, she did manage to hold herself still enough for Hero to find her cunt hole on his second try. Hero seemed to have developed a sense of the dramatic because he held that position of bare penetration for a few seconds. That left everybody in the audience and Hero's partner guessing as to when he would finish his penetration.

After a few seconds, Hero pushed his cock into the woman's vagina in a smooth and regular motion without throwing himself at her. Hero's partner seemed to appreciate what he was doing because she moaned loudly as she felt his cock slide down her tunnel. Her volume of sound with the moan increased when Hero first touched her G-spot, and she never reduced the volume as he slid the rest of the way down her tube of delight. The few women in attendance who had experienced Hero's technique recognized what he had done, and smiled in appreciation of what the woman was feeling.

Hero began to stroke slowly for his first few cycles, but he sped up as the woman became adjusted to him. By his eighth stroke, Hero was going full blast, and was giving the woman all that she wanted. Hero seemed to have a plan: he slowed down after the woman's first orgasm to let her come back to a full appreciation of what Hero was doing to and for her.

He sped back up with his stroke rate when the woman was able to get the full benefit of the rubbing on her vagina wall and against her G-spot. She came again as Hero shot his jizz into her channel and she felt it hit her vagina and cervix. This time she shot to another climax that was equal to her previous one, but Hero was not finished with her.

His expanding knot now pushed against her G-spot, and that caused her to explode into another orgasm before she had finished the current one. He whole body jerked in uncontrolled spasms, and her face assumed the contorted visage of a church gargoyle. She held this for about 30-45 seconds and then fainted. Hero waited patiently for his knot to shrink and withdrew it while the woman was still unconscious.

He now shifted into the standard practice of licking her vagina through the gaping hole left by his withdrawn cock. He did not work as fast as was common for the dogs at this last bit of the service, but patiently kept at it until the woman came to. A few seconds after she did return to Earth, she screamed so loud that she was heard across the parking lot. She launched into another orgasm as soon as she felt Hero's tongue inside her cunt, and this one was nearly as big as the combination of comes she had previously had just before she fainted. In any case, she had her allotted four comes, and Hero was satisfied that he had done his job. He finished his licking of her cunt quickly after that and sat down to lick his balls.

Hero, too, received a standing ovation from all of the humans, and he was subjected to the requisite hugs and kisses from the other women on the float as he was led back to his cage. Meanwhile, the woman was conscious, but she could not move under her own power. She had to be removed from the fucking platform by the EMS crew. By the time she reached the bed, she did have enough strength to wave at the crowd. That brought on another round of applause. By now, the audience had grown to well over one-hundred people, and some on the far edges of the crowd were having trouble seeing all that was happening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.