Pups-R-Us 2 - Sex on Parade
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The folks at Pups-R-Us are going to take part in a parade. Their float will demonstrate what a woman can expect from an appointment for fucking by a dog. Join them for a lot of fun and some laughs. --NOTE: This is a very short story concentrating on the activities at the parade, but Chapter 5 does have something very different, and some people may want to skip it. I don't want to say any more and spoil the fun. As before, if enough people like this story, I will try for more Pups-R-Us stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Humor   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Public Sex  

Hammy had satisfied his instinctual cravings and was ready to mount the woman. He was so tall that he did not have to leap onto her back, but was able to use her buttocks as a kind of slide to gain the proper position. He used his hind legs to push himself far enough to feel the woman's pussy with the tip of his erect cock.

The woman's inner pussy lips were a slight problem because they stuck out so far from the outer lips, but Hammy's caresses of her pussy with his tongue had spread them far enough that he was able to work his cock head into her vagina as far as her ring of muscle.

Hammy had grasped the woman's rib cage with his fore legs in what she first thought of as a "death grip," but he really was not squeezing her that tight, and she soon forgot her imagined discomfort. Once he was properly aligned, Hammy pushed his cock into the woman's vagina. As he passed her G-spot, she felt the first great pleasure from a well-trained dog. Hammy kept pushing until his cock reached its limit. At that point, he paused a moment for the customer to settle herself to be ready for the real point of her visit to Doggy Bordello.

Once she was steady under his penetration, Hammy started to fuck her with his slow, but steady, strokes. He went slowly at first to make sure that she was fully adjusted to him, but he began to speed up with his fourth full penetration. By his seventh stroke, he was traveling at full speed. Every stroke, both in and out, rubbed against the customer's G-spot, and this supplied the ultimate pleasure during this stage of the fucking.

The woman had begun to pant from the moment Hammy increased his stroking speed, and now she was moaning around her words of "FUCK ME!" and "OH, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FUCKER!" and the like. The woman did not realize it at the time, but she was rising to an orgasm much faster than she normally did, and it was because Hammy was such an adept fucker. He hit all of the good spots with every stroke—of course, there were no bad spots with his educated technique.

The customer had her first full-scale orgasm only minutes into the fuck cycle, and it was so good that she almost fainted. However, she did not faint, possibly because she wanted to get every penny's worth of her investment from this fuck. What she did not know was that there was even more to come.

She was just sliding back to full consciousness of what was going on when Hammy ejaculated and she felt his jizz spray her insides. This excited her more, but she went to fucking heaven when Hammy's knot began to expand. He was holding his cock in exactly the proper place to put the right amount of pressure on her G-spot, and this triggered the strongest orgasm that the woman had ever felt.

This time, she did faint, but her joints were locked into position so that she did not fall. She came out of her deep faint to feel the knot still pressed against her most sensitive pleasure center, and she fainted again from the sensations. This happened in a kind of cyclic manner until Hammy's knot finally returned to its normal size.

Even the feeling of Hammy withdrawing his cock sent ripples of orgasmic thrills through her body. She still held her position because of the locked joints, but it was a near thing! Hammy removed himself from her back, and that took some of the pressure off of her so that she could remain in position.

However, when he stuck his tongue through the gap left in her pussy where his cock had been, she screamed as if she were dieing and toppled over. This did not trouble Hammy because he was somewhat used to the effect that he had on his human bitches. He continued to lick her through the hole in her cunt until she was clean. That was when he withdrew to lick his balls and to take satisfaction in the praise, hugs, and kisses, lavished on him by Liz.

Betty straightened the customer's arms and legs so that she would not cramp while she recovered from her experience. This had been a spectacularly good fuck, and Liz and Betty were glad that they had the entire event recorded on video tape so that the other women could see it.

The woman had to rest for nearly 20 minutes before she could move on her own. She availed herself of the shower, dried, and dressed. She did put on the fresh panties that she had been advised to bring with her. The customer was helped to a recently added "recovery room" where she could continue to gather herself before she attempted to drive home. That cleared the room so that Betty and Liz could get it ready for the next customer.

As with the previous customer, this woman had arrived early. She was sitting in the also recently added "waiting room" until it was her turn. This woman did not need so much care because she was a repeat customer. Generally, the customers could not visit Doggy Bordello more often that once a month because of the high price, but this was a dedicated customer who came to the establishment as often as she could gather the $350 she needed per session. She usually made a reservation about every 10 days.

It turned out that this woman was a prostitute who used all of her spare money for dog fucking. She just could not get enough. Grace had insisted that the hooker show her the results of a medical test to prove that it was safe for her to use one of the dogs. It was not likely that a dog could catch an STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease), but Grace wanted to be sure that one of her dogs did not accidentally pass a disease along to another customer.

This woman had especially requested Jack. She seemed to think that he had the thickest cock among the dogs currently available for DP. Incidentally, she wanted DP because most of her customers wanted missionary position, and this was another way for her to get variety and excitement into her life. She had tried MP with Hero, but she had decided that he was too nearly like one of her regular customers, and DP was what she really wanted from Doggy Bordello.

The rest of the day was filled out with "normal" customers, but it was tiring, and both Betty and Liz were glad when it was over. All of the customers had been taped during their fucking sessions just in case there ever was a lawsuit, but the only one the women enjoyed watching was the first customer after lunch. Her reactions after her first fucking by a dog was enough to grab their interest and attention.

Over the next few days, Grace filled out her list of volunteers for the parade float. She had 37 volunteers to show up for the first meeting to screen out those who were serious and those who were just looking for some fun, but did not expect to be assigned to a dog. Grace was looking for 16 women who looked good enough to be attractive, but she was not looking for any beauties.

Grace gave an orientation lecture and then showed a video tape of Sue with Bruno and Liz with Hero. Several of the women backed out right then when Grace emphasized that they would be doing exactly that very thing in public while on the float. The tape was enough to cut the volunteers back to 23, and each of them was scheduled for a private interview with Grace.

During that interview, the women were asked if they were interested in becoming full-time employees of Pups-R-Us. Four said that they were interested, so Grace was especially thorough in her interview with those women. Grace was going to wait until after the parade before making any of those four an employment offer: she wanted to see how they performed with the dogs.

All of that kept Grace plenty busy, and the day of the parade got closer and closer. Finally, the float was finished, and the whole crew from Pups-R-Us took out time to go see it. They were impressed. At each end of the float was a raised platform 5' high with steps leading up each side of the platform. That way, one pair could be mounting the platform while the previous pair could be dismounting.

The middle of the float was fitted out with three couches suitable for lying down while the woman was recovering from her fuck. There were also 16 cushioned chairs for the women to sit on while they were waiting for their turn at fucking. All around the float were placed 14 travel cages for the dogs. None of the cages blocked the spectators' view of the naked women.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.