Pups-R-Us 2 - Sex on Parade - Cover

Pups-R-Us 2 - Sex on Parade

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The folks at Pups-R-Us are going to take part in a parade. Their float will demonstrate what a woman can expect from an appointment for fucking by a dog. Join them for a lot of fun and some laughs. --NOTE: This is a very short story concentrating on the activities at the parade, but Chapter 5 does have something very different, and some people may want to skip it. I don't want to say any more and spoil the fun. As before, if enough people like this story, I will try for more Pups-R-Us stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Humor   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Public Sex  

Helen showed up three days later with the final rendering of the float and the expectation of having her second adventure in being fucked by a dog. Grace looked over the drawings and gave an enthusiastic agreement to what she saw. That was enough for Helen to remind her of the promised MP fucking when she brought the final float drawings. Grace smiled and led Helen to the Doggy Bordello room that she had previously used. Hero was available, and Betty brought him in to do his thing.

Helen stripped about as fast as was possible while Hero's socks were installed. This time, Helen was gushing so much fluid from her pussy that she did not need any extra lubricant. In fact, Helen took one look at her soaked panties and threw them into the trash can. Just in case, she had brought another pair with her, so there was no problem. There was a big wet spot on the back of her skirt, and she hoped that it would dry before she had to leave.

Naked as instructed, Helen lay down on the pad on her back. She raised her knees and spread them so that Hero had easy access to her pussy. Betty released his leash, and he walked over to Helen knowing well why he was there. He licked her pussy lips and even forced his tongue into her slit to reach her vaginal opening. After a few strokes with his tongue, he walked up toward her breasts. He was careful to put his weight on the bed and not on the woman, and that was appreciated by Helen.

Hero began to lave her nipples with his tongue, and Helen started to feel her arousal climb, though not as far as an orgasm. She had been somewhat inured to surprise after her experience with Bruno, so she was expecting nothing and everything from Hero. She was ready to go with the flow of whatever the dog wanted to do.

Both of Helen's nipples were rock hard by the time Hero decided that he had licked enough; perhaps the hardness of Helen's nipples had been what convinced him. In any case, he moved up a little farther toward her head and felt his cock bump against Helen's pussy. Hero stopped at that point and began to feel around with his rigid cock for Helen's cunt hole. Her inner lips were pulled invitingly open by her spread legs, and Hero had no trouble finding his target. He pushed his cock head in far enough to know that he was in the right place before giving a little jerk of his hips.

That forced his cock head past her lips and ring of muscle where he paused for a moment. Just as Helen took a deep breath, Hero pushed in deeper. Helen had indeed produced enough lube so that he was able to slide all the way in until he bumped against her clit. That produced a moan of delight from Helen, and Hero took it as a signal to begin stroking. He was moving slowly at first as he had been trained to do, but he began to speed up as Helen began to breathe harder and eventually to pant.

Hero kept to a position that rubbed against Helen's G-spot as all of the dogs had learned to do, and she began to moan even louder. As Hero's strokes sped up and seemed to increase in force, Helen shouted, "FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD! OH, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FUCKER! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She kept on in that vein until she began to feel an orgasm take over. Then she was unable to say coherent words, but simply moaned in a loud voice.

She peaked with her orgasm and started back down to Earth but Hero was not finished by any means. He continued to stroke and Helen found herself rising to another climax. This one took longer to reach, but she was not complaining. The rubbing of her G-spot and the other parts of her vaginal wall were like a visit to heaven for her. Just as she finally tripped over the cliff to began her orgasmic release, Hero released his jets of semen and expanded his knot. The pressure on her G-spot threw Helen over the edge into a glorious spasm of ecstasy. Helen did not faint, but she was very close to doing that.

She hovered on the edge of consciousness as they waited for Hero's knot to deflate. When that happened and Hero withdrew, Helen relaxed, but did not faint. However, when hero began to tongue-fuck her through that opening left in her pussy, she quickly rose to another orgasm. This time, she fainted, and her legs just flopped against the bed. If anything, this pulled her pussy hole open even farther, and let Hero lap even more of her insides. Finally, Hero backed off, licked his balls, and was congratulated by the two other women. He accepted the praise as his due, but he still gloried in it, so he was happy with his performance.

Grace straightened Helen's legs so that she would not cramp and let her sleep off the lingering effects of that glorious fucking. Helen woke up about 10 minutes later and exclaimed, "MY GOD! THAT WAS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST FUCKING! HOW DO THEY MANAGE THAT? GRACE, YOUR DOGS ARE TRAINED TO PERFECTION!"

Grace acknowledged the compliment and helped Helen to a sitting position. "Rest as long as you need to, Helen. You know where the shower is and where to find the call button if you need help. I have some things that I must do, so I will have to return to my office now."

Helen nodded, but looked like she was not going to move for hours if she didn't have to. Grace was going to send Betty in to check on Helen if she did not show up in the next half-hour. They needed the room for a customer appointment later that day, so they needed to move Helen along as fast as could be managed.

It was almost 30 minutes later when Helen showed up at the door to Grace's office. "Grace, I don't know which of those two fuckings was the best. I would not be able to make an honest choice if my life depended on it. I had no idea the potential in a dog's cock, but I have to have a dog of my own."

"I don't have any to sell right now, but I plan to start a new training program right after the parade. Choose which kind you want, and I will find one for you."

"Frankly, I just don't know whether I prefer DP or MP. Do you have a suggestion?"

"Well, I am partial to DP, but that may be because I am partial to a particular dog. You have not met Attila. He is gentle and mannerly, but he can fuck like there is no tomorrow. Somehow, I have never really gotten into MP, but that is just a personal prejudice, I guess. Whatever you decide, you have to pick one style of fucking. It has not worked to try to train a dog to do both styles."

"Okay, I'll give the matter a lot of thought. What would a dog cost me?"

"We normally sell a DP dog for $8,000 and an MP dog for $12,000 to $15,000. The price difference is based on how much it costs us to train a dog. Since DP is the dog's normal method, that is easier to work with. MP takes weeks longer to quell the dog's natural instinct. It makes no difference to us which you take as long as you are willing to pay the differential if you want MP.

"On the other hand, you can use the Doggy Bordello at $350 per session for DP or $560 per session for MP. That gives you almost 23 DP sessions or 22-27 MP sessions for what your personal dog would cost. I don't make any heavy sales pitches because I don't have to, and I don't know what your personal situation might be. Think it over, Helen, and let me know what you decide."

Helen left after a little more general conversation.

Grace had been on the phone lining up a trailer for the float and a contractor to take over the construction. Dammit, she was surprised at what the float was going to cost Pups-R-Us. Yes, she could afford the expense, but Grace was just not used to putting out that much money in what amounted to hit-or-miss advertising.

The next day, Grace called Helen to bitch over what everything was going to cost and how much of her time it was going to take. To her surprise, Helen said, "Grace, I will take care of the float for you in exchange for an MP dog as good as Hero."

Grace was taken aback by that offer, but it did sound like the answer to her prayers. She said to Helen, "Honey, I love your offer, but there is one catch. Hero has had several years of experience at his job, and a new dog will not have that. I cannot hope to guarantee that a dog for you will be as good as an experienced dog, and there is no way that I will release Hero. Rethink your proposal, and I will be happy to talk to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.