Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The rest of the week went by in a blur. Wednesday on the way home from school we stopped by a liquor store to get some boxes that I needed to pack my books and other stuff. Julie and I made out on the couch for a little while but didn't do anything seriously sexual. Dinner was a cold and unpleasant experience without conversation other than requests to pass the vegetables and other dishes. After dinner, I finished my homework before starting to organize my books and other things for packing. After midnight Julie crawled into my bed for a cuddle. Like the night before, we didn't dare fuck for fear of leaving evidence that Mom would discover. The cuddling was nice but we were both frustrated when Julie finally went back to her room.

On Thursday, Mrs. Scott had to work a double shift, which meant that she would not get home until around 11:30 PM. Amy accepted my invitation to dinner. I took Julie home. I did some homework and some packing until around 5:30 when I had to leave to pick up Amy. We had a pleasant meal at a chain restaurant and went back to Amy's house. This time Amy had no intention of being put off. As soon as we entered her house, she dragged me to her bedroom shedding clothes along the way. By the time we got to her bed we were both nude clasped in a tight embrace. Realizing that this was only Amy's second time, I did my best to make it as good as her first. I gently pulled her into her bed and began kissing and caressing her all over. She did the same to me. We both soon panted with desire. We skipped the oral foreplay going straight for the main event. I lined up my rock hard dick with her weeping pussy and slammed it in. Amy had made it clear that she didn't have patience for slow lovemaking as she thrust back just as vigorously. We were sweating and groaning when her cunt seized up in rhythmic contractions pushing me over the edge too. I held her for a few minutes enjoying the afterglow before rolling over onto my back.

Still gasping for breath, Amy snuggled against my side throwing her leg over mine and whispered, "That was wonderful. I don't think I'll ever get tired of making love with you."

I squeezed her and replied, "Me too. We fit together so well, body and mind."

Then she asked, "Can you stay tonight?"

"Well," I answered, "I could but I'll have to get up early to go back home to change clothes and take Julie to school. And I'd better call now and let them know what I plan to do."

"By the way," I continued, "Do you have any homework that you need to finish tonight?"

"I have some reading to finish," she said, "but I can do that in bed."

"I have some reading too," I said. "Let's get our books and I'll call home."

We got out of bed not bothering to dress as we headed to the living room to retrieve our books. Watching Amy's cute ass from behind as a mixture of semen and pussy juice dripped down her inner thighs made my dick inflate again. I wondered how we would get any reading done. After we retrieved our books Amy headed back to her bedroom while I stopped in the kitchen to make the call. When Julie answered the phone, I gave her a quick summary of my plans before asking her to call Dad to the phone. When Dad answered, I told him the same. Before ending the call, I assured him that he could count on me if Julie ever needed transportation. He thanked me. I thought he started to say something else, but after a short pause he just said goodbye and terminated the call.

When I got back to Amy's room, she was already sitting up in bed, propped against the headboard reading her book. I propped a pillow against the headboard next to Amy, grabbed my book and crawled into the bed next to her. I was amazed that we had the discipline to finish our reading before turning out the lights. We made love again gently and drifted off to sleep. She had set the alarm for 6:00 at my request. When the alarm went off, I struggled out of bed and headed for the shower. After showering and getting dressed, I went back to Amy's room to give her a hug and a kiss before leaving.

Barely awake, she moaned, "I wish you could stay. We still haven't been able to have a leisurely morning in bed after sleeping together."

"I know," I said. "But it's only a couple more days and we'll be de facto living together. I'll see you at school."

"OK, Mike," she whispered. "I'll see you later."

I got home around 7:00 and headed straight for my room to change clothes. When I got back to the kitchen, Julie was seated at the table eating cereal and Dad was drinking coffee. I poured myself a cup and sat down.

Dad looked at me and said, "I appreciate your taking Julie to school. We can make other arrangements after you move."

"That won't be necessary," I replied. "It's not that much out of my way as long as Mom doesn't object."

"I'll deal with your mother's objections, if any," he replied. "I hardly think you can corrupt Julie on a 10 minute drive to school."

"By the way," he continued, "what are your plans for moving? I thought you were planning to move tomorrow."

"That's right," I said. "I'll finish packing tonight and move tomorrow morning. It shouldn't take more than two trips in my car. I don't have that much stuff and I'm not moving any furniture."

"Lisa and I can help," Julie interjected. "She's staying over tonight."

"Yes," Dad said. "Your mother and I are going to a charity dinner and dance tonight. We'll leave here around 6:30 and will not be back until very late. I'll leave some money so you kids can order pizza."

"Thanks, Dad" I said. "That sounds great. If Lisa and Julie help me, I'll take them to the mall for lunch tomorrow, if you don't mind, of course."

"I don't think that will be a problem," Dad responded. "Your mother and I will be gone Saturday morning and early afternoon. What she doesn't see won't upset her."

Turning to Julie, I added, "You'd better get your books. We need to leave now."

Once we were in the car and on the way to school, Julie brightened up and said, "You know you're going to have to take care of me and Lisa as soon as Mom and Dad leave, don't you?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I figured you had something like that planned as soon as I heard that Lisa was sleeping over. What time is she coming over?"

Julie grinned and said, "She's supposed to bring her overnight bag to school with her so she can ride home with us."

I laughed and said, "Good planning! Going for maximum time together are we? Well that works out great. We can finish my packing as soon as we get home and then order the pizza early. We might even finish eating before the parents leave, pizza that is."

Julie giggled at that and replied, "Yeah, but it will be hard for us to keep our hands off you as long as we are alone. Packing might not be as quick as you think."

"We'll just have to do the best we can under the circumstances," I replied.

We had just parked the car in the student lot and I took a quick look around to make sure no one was nearby. I turned to Julie, pulled her to me and gave her a hot kiss.

As we got out of the car, I said, "That'll have to hold you until this afternoon. See ya' then."

She smiled at me and we both scurried off to our first classes. I had planned to meet Amy at lunch so I could give her an update on the moving plans. We got our trays and headed for an empty table.

Just before we sat down, I gave her a quick kiss and said, "I really enjoyed last night and I'm sorry I had to leave so early this morning."

"Me too," she replied. "But if you had stayed, I wouldn't have wanted to get up for school either. I guess it's just as well you had to go."

She paused for a moment and continued, "So, what are the plans for tomorrow?"

"I'm glad you asked," I responded. "I think we have the next couple of days planned out. Tonight my parents are going to a dinner and dance for one of the charities they support. I have to stay home with Julie and Lisa. Lisa is my sister's best friend. The good part is that they offered to help me finish packing and to help with the move tomorrow. I suggested that we take them to the mall after we finish moving. I'll spring for lunch."

"That sounds good to me," Amy said. "It'll give me a chance to meet your sister and to get to know her a little."

"My thoughts exactly," I responded. "Julie and I didn't get along well for years, but we recently reconciled our differences. I know she's taking this move hard. I think it will help for her to get to know you and to see that we are good for each other. By the way, what time would be best for you for us to bring the first load?"

"How about around 10:00?" she responded.

"That sounds perfect to me," I said. "It's not too early and not too late."

"OK," she said. "I'll see you around 10:00."

By then we had finished our lunch and headed for our afternoon classes. I knew I would see her again at Physics Lab, our last class on Fridays. When the lab was over, we didn't have much else to discuss. I just gave her a kiss and left for the parking lot to meet Lisa and Julie.

When I got to the car, both Lisa and Julie seemed upbeat. They joked and flirted with me all the way home. Lisa sat in the front seat while Julie sat in the back. Lisa ran her fingers up and down my thigh trying to get a rise out of me. She definitely had part of me rising. When we got home, both girls grabbed their books and ran into the house ahead of me. By the time I got to my bedroom and dropped my book bag in the corner, they had already put their things in Julie's room. They barged into my room pushing me toward the bed. We didn't get down and dirty, but we indulged ourselves with plenty of kissing, grab ass and fondling of private parts. After about half an hour I extricated myself from their clutches.

I stood in the middle of the room while they still lay disheveled on the bed and exclaimed, "All this fooling around isn't getting my stuff packed. It'll be a lot better all around if we get this chore done so we can have all evening to do whatever we really want to do."

They groaned but agreed to get moving. I showed them what remained to be packed and went downstairs to call in the pizza order. They both straightened out their clothing and started putting my books, clothing and personal items in boxes.

By the time our parents had come home, the pizza had been delivered. We sat at the kitchen table eating pizza and drinking sodas. Mom and Dad were obviously in a hurry to get ready for their evening out. They just said hi as they raced to their room to get showered and dressed. About an hour later, they came back down. Dad looked handsome in his tux. Mom looked elegant in a slinky black cocktail dress. We all complemented them on their appearance before they left around 6:30 as they had intended. We stayed in the kitchen behaving ourselves for another 15 minutes after they left just in case they came back for something.

When it was clear that we were alone for the evening, Julie said, "Mike, why don't you go downstairs while Lisa and I prepare our surprise?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied as I made my way to the basement stairs.

I settled myself on the sofa to await my surprise. No more that 20 minutes later I heard the girls coming down the basement stairs. As they came into view, I could see that they wore the same robes that they had used the first weekend that we had been alone together. They demanded that I move from the sofa to the loveseat leaving me mystified about their intentions. Julie went to the stereo to put on some danceable music, not too fast and not too slow. They stood in front of me and dropped the robes to reveal the baby doll lingerie that they had bought that first weekend. They started dancing together to the music in a slow dance with lots of body contact. It was almost like they were making love standing up. By the time the first song ended, they were on the sofa making out. Within minutes, they were nude and had positioned themselves in a 69. That was as hot as anything I had ever seen. I quickly had my schlong out and was slowly stroking it. I didn't want to come too soon, but I couldn't restrain myself from spanking the monkey. They didn't take long to bring each other off. After gasping for breath for a few minutes, they looked over at me to see what I was doing.

Lisa jumped up and ran over to grab my hand saying, "None of that! You have to save all your energy to satisfy us before your parents get home."

Julie joined us and they pulled all my clothes off. Then Lisa took me by the hand and led me upstairs to Julie's room saying, "It's my turn first."

We fell onto Julie's bed to engage in a full body hug. I caressed her all over her back and sides and she did the same to me. I pushed her over onto her back and began kissing her face from her forehead to her chin. One hand fondled her breasts while the other crept over her abdomen toward the juncture of her thighs. She fondled me too. By the time my hand had reached her pussy, she had my dick firmly in the grasp. My cock got harder and harder as her cunt got wetter and wetter.

Finally I pulled back and gasped, "Do you want my cum all over your belly or in your pussy?"

"Definitely in my pussy," she moaned.

I pulled back, spread her legs and lined my rigid pole up with her hot, wet hole. She moaned and thrusted as I eased it in. She had no patience for slow action.

"Fuck me hard," she screeched.

I complied.

"Oh, god, ... oh god, ... oh god," she chanted while I pounded in and out.

Within minutes I spewed my load deep into her cunt. I could feel her inner walls contracting and rippling over my pecker. We both sweated and gasped for breath. After several minutes of post-orgasmic bliss, I rolled over onto my back pulling Lisa on top of me. We lay there for about another 20 minutes before we heard a light tapping on the door.

I heard Julie's voice saying, "I'm sorry, but I can't wait any longer. Can I come in?"

I held my breath, but Lisa responded, "It's OK. Come on in. We're just relaxing."

"I'm so sorry," Julie exclaimed. "I just couldn't stand it any longer. I'm so horny!"

"No problem," Lisa replied, "I know just how you feel. That's how I felt for the last two weeks. It's your turn now, but we have to talk in the morning after your parents leave. I'll go to the rec room. Come get me when you're done."

With that she got out of the bed still naked and slipped through the door headed for the shower. Julie had put her robe back on but she quickly dropped it and crawled naked onto the bed. She wrapped herself around me and whispered in my ear, "Make love to me, please."

"Certainly, my dear," I replied as I embraced her and began to caress her back and sides. We engaged in gentle but passionate kissing as Julie pulled herself on top of me. She spread her legs and started to slide her moistening pussy slowly up and down the length of my stiffening shaft. After several minutes, Julie picked up the pace. Her breathing became accelerated and more ragged. Finally she slid forward far enough that my cock was no longer trapped against her slit. She reached back behind herself, grasped my dick, aligned it with her slot and slowly pushed back. I marveled at the sensations as her cunt enveloped my cock. Being on top she controlled the pace of our lovemaking. We continued to slowly thrust against each other savoring the sensations. Eventually she picked up the pace. She was really bouncing up and down on me when I felt the contractions of her sheath on my dick. As her orgasm swept over her, she triggered my own cum spurting into her depths.

She collapsed on top of me with her perfect breasts pressing against my chest. We rested together for several minutes before she rolled over so that I was still on my back and she was on her side half sprawled over me. As her breathing slowed almost to normal, she whispered, "I wish we could sleep together all night."

"That would be nice," I whispered back. "But we can't neglect Lisa and we have to air out this room and change your sheets. As much as I hate to move right now, we'd better get moving if we want to finish before Mom and Dad get home."

I dragged her out of bed toward the bathroom. While she peed, I started the shower to get the water up to temperature. We entered together and began soaping each other front and back. We washed slowly and sensually. The water was starting to cool when we finished rinsing and exited the shower. I grabbed a large, fluffy towel to lovingly dry Julie. She did the same for me. I was turned on again. It took all my willpower to resist dragging her back to bed. Instead we got dressed and pulled the linens off her bed to put in the wash. While Julie took care of the wash, I found a fan to air out the room. Then we went down to the rec room to join Lisa in front of the TV. For the next three hours we snuggled together on the couch watching TV getting up only to move the linens to the dryer and later back to Julie's room.

We had timed everything perfectly. We had just gotten back to the basement after retrieving Julie's sheets from the dryer and making her bed when we heard the garage door opening. We didn't see Mom at all, but Dad stuck his head in the door to the basement and said, "It's getting late; you kids should go to bed soon. You have a lot to do tomorrow."

We gave them several minutes to go to bed before we left the rec room for our respective beds. I felt very strange in my room with the walls bare, stripped of all my posters and framed certificates. We had packed all my trophies and models for the move. Only the bed and other furniture remained. As I laid myself in the bed a wave of overwhelming sadness washed over me. Almost in tears, I experienced a profound sense of loss intensified by a sense of uneasiness as I faced my unknown future. I knew I was very lucky to have the refuge offered by Amy and her mother, but it didn't dispel the disquiet I felt. I slowly drifted off into a restless sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.