Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I picked Amy up at 6:00 as we had agreed. We headed for the local mall. In addition to all the shops and restaurants, there was also a multiplex cinema. I had planned to take Amy to one of those chain restaurants before the movie. I thought that would be a little classier than a fast-food burger without breaking the bank. The restaurant was not too crowded that early. The hostess seated us promptly. We enjoyed a nice meal as we talked about our interests and plans for college once we graduated. I knew that Amy was among the top of our class but apart from being my physics lab partner, I didn't know that much about her. I learned that she was interested in pre-med though I wondered how she would afford medical school. I also learned that her mother earned her living as a nurse. Her mother's profession had obviously influenced her interest in medicine. She had a part-time job in a doctor's office. She also spent some time as a volunteer candy-striper at the hospital. I told her about my web business and that I was leaning toward studying computer science or information systems in college.

I had asked Amy earlier which movie she wanted to see and she told me to surprise her. Having not a clue, I selected a romantic comedy thinking that would appeal to a girl. I didn't really care about the movie; it was just something to do on a date. I hardly watched TV except for some occasional sports with my dad. As we drove home, I asked Amy how she enjoyed the movie.

She replied, "I really appreciate your asking me out, but I'm not much of a movie person."

"Amy," you should have told me," I responded. "I'm not much of a movie person either. We'll have to find something more interesting to do the next time. If, that is, you will go out with me again."

"Oh, I'd like to go out again," she replied.

"What about plays or music?" I asked. "There are some community theater groups around and some clubs that book groups for a younger audience."

"A play might be nice," she answered. "I'm not much into loud, rock music but would be interested in some jazz or classical."

"OK," I said. "I'll check around to see what is coming up and you can do the same. We can touch base at school. Do you think next Friday is too soon, assuming we can find something we would both like to do?"

"Let me think about it," she responded. "I'll talk to you on Monday."

By then we had reached her house. I got out, walked around the car, opened her door and extended my hand to help her out of the car. As I took her elbow to walk her to the door of her house, she said, "My, what a gentleman you are."

I laughed and said, "I like you and I'm trying to impress you."

"Well," she giggled, "it's working."

I gave her a quick peck on the cheek before she opened the door to go inside.

Before she closed the door, she said, "I really had a great time. Thanks for taking me out. I'll see you next week."

I drove home satisfied that the date had gone well. I was certain that I had made a good impression on both Amy and her mother. She had said she would go out with me again. All was well with my world.

I arrived home just before 10:00 PM. I found the entire family in the basement rec room watching TV so I sat down to watch with them. My mother asked about the date. I told her as briefly as possible that we had gone for dinner and then a movie.

Then she said, "Is she a nice girl? When are we going to meet her?"

"Jeez, Mom," I retorted. "I've only had one date with her. I don't even know whether she will go out with me again."

"Well, will you ask her out again," she queried.

"Yeah, probably," I replied. "Since you are so interested, I'll let you know first."

Her expression suggested that she did not know whether to feel annoyed or amused.

With that, Dad yawned out loud and said to Mom, "I'm tired. Let's go to bed. I have an early tee time tomorrow and you have stuff to do too."

It was clear to me that Dad had deliberately interrupted Mom's interrogation. However, their departure left me to the tender mercies of inquisition by Julie and Lisa.

Julie started by announcing, "Just because Dad got Mom out of the way, don't think you're going to get away without telling us all the gory details."

Lisa added, "Yeah, we want to know what Amy is like and how you really feel about her."

"OK, guys," I responded, "I'll give you as much detail as I can. But it was only one date. And before you go there, yes, I'm going to ask her out again. Just keep in mind that even if Amy and I go out one evening a week, I'll still be spending more time with the two of you. For now we all live together in the same house. After Lisa's mom returns, Lisa will still spend half her time here as she always has."

I went on to tell them as much as I could about Amy, most of which I had just learned. I mentioned that her father had died and that her mother was a nurse. I told about her job, volunteer activities and career goals. I told about her preferences in music and other leisure activities.

When I felt like I had finished, Lisa spoke up, "You still didn't tell us how you feel about her."

"OK," I said, "I like her. She's really smart but not stuck up. I don't know her very well but I would like to get to know her better. It won't change the relationship I have with you two but I hope she will go out with me again. She said she would and that we could talk about it at school next week. You know this will help deflect suspicion that something is going on among us. Now we probably should go to bed so we'll be well rested when the 'rents leave in the morning. By the way, have you made a plan for tomorrow morning."

At that, Julie giggled and replied, "We'll let it be a surprise. Just don't get up too early. You may have a visitor as soon as Mom and Dad leave."

"I've been slacking off on my exercise lately," I responded. "How about if I get up early, go for a run, take a shower and go back to bed before they leave?"

"OK with us," Lisa said. "Just don't wear yourself out; you'll need your strength to survive the morning."

"Fine," I said. "I consider myself warned." With that I headed up to bed leaving the two girls whispering and giggling in the basement. I set my alarm for 5:30 and crawled into the bed. I was so tired, that I was asleep in minutes.

When the alarm sounded at 5:30, I dragged myself out of bed, grabbed my sweats and running shoes and headed downstairs. After a few minutes of warm-up exercises and stretches, I took about a 45 minute run without pushing myself too hard. After some cool-down exercises and more stretches, I took a shower and went back to bed. I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard my parents getting up to head downstairs for some coffee and breakfast.

Around 8:00 someone woke me by climbing into bed with me. I still felt too groggy to recognize who it was, but I definitely recognized that a naked, nubile female body snuggled against me. I have only a twin size bed so there wasn't much room for two bodies. I did not complain as that warm body pressed against me with her mouth engaging mine in a passionate kiss. I opened my eyes to see that it was Lisa as she pulled me to the center of the bed and pushed me onto my back. No words were spoken as she straddled my midsection rubbing her hot pussy up and down the length of my stiffening penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.