Unexpected Consequences
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Lisa, Julie and I got up early so we could stop by Lisa's house. We told the parents that I needed to get to school a little early to talk with my lab partner about a class project. Instead we went to Lisa's house to move the sheets and towels from the washer to the dryer. Then we went on to school arriving slightly early. As usual, I didn't see Lisa or Julie during the day. Even at lunch, freshmen and seniors were on different schedules. Besides our eating lunch together might have raised questions.

I did follow through on my suggestion to get a date with someone my own age to disguise my relationship with Lisa and Julie. Amy Scott partnered with me in AP physics lab. She was, like me, a bit of a nerd. By that I mean that she was smart, studious and not exceptionally outgoing. In fact I had no doubt that she was much smarter than I. Like Lisa, she did not dress for school to flatter herself. Thus she hid a pretty nice body in baggy sweaters and jeans. She did, however, show more assertiveness than Lisa. Anyway, Physics was our last class of the day.

When the bell rang, I stopped her on the way out of the classroom and said, "Wait up, Amy. I want to ask you something."

She stopped, turned and asked, "What's up, Mike."

I said, "How would you like to go out for burgers and a movie on Friday?"

She looked at me with a surprised expression and replied, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," I responded. "Your parents do let you date, don't they?"

She paused for a minute and then said, "I suppose she would. It's just that no one has ever asked me out before."

It was my turn to be surprised. I exclaimed, "You've got to be kidding. As good as you look, no one has asked you out."

I stopped a minute and then added, "I didn't mean to be insensitive; I'm just really surprised."

"Well," she said, "I don't dress in the latest styles and I think that my grades probably intimidate most of the boys I know."

"Yeah," I said. "You are really smart. That's what I like about you. You can carry on an intelligent conversation."

I paused and then continued, "I've only been on a couple of dates myself. Most of the girls I know are so shallow. All they care about is the latest school or Hollywood gossip. After 5 minutes I am completely bored."

"Well," she said. "Let me check with my mom to see whether it's OK with her and I'll let you know tomorrow."

"Sounds good." I replied. "I'll see you in class. I have to go take my sister and her friend home now."

Then I headed to the student parking lot to meet Lisa and Julie."

We drove in silence to Lisa's house and ran in to pull the sheets out of the dryer and make the bed in the guest room. A quick inspection of the house left us confident that nothing seemed out of place. Then we headed back to our house. As we pulled away from Lisa's house, I said, "I asked Amy Scott out for a movie on Friday."

Lisa gasped and Julie asked in a strained voice, "Who's Amy Scott?"

"Amy is in my physics class," I replied. "She's my lab partner. I thought we agreed that I need to go out with some girls from my class to help divert parental suspicion."

"Yeah, we agreed," she said. "But we don't have to like it."

"I only asked her to go out for burgers and a movie." I replied. "By the way, she said she's never been asked out before. She thinks her class standing intimidates boys and she's probably right."

"That's terrible," Lisa exclaimed. After a pause, she added, "And dangerous. She may fall for you just because you're the first boy who recognized her as a woman. She must be awfully lonely."

"I don't know," I replied. "She seems pretty self-confident to me. I don't think she is one of those girls who defines herself in terms of her social standing or relationships."

"All the more risky," Julie added. "If she dates a nice guy like you, she may realize what she's been missing."

"You don't need to worry," I said. "I'll keep it low key. My life is complicated enough trying to satisfy the two of you and keep up with school and work."

When we got home, we had a quick three-way. We all got naked in Julie's room and I went down on both girls alternating between the two until each of them got off. Then they returned the favor taking turns sucking my cock until I finally came in Lisa's mouth. We didn't have time to fuck. We all had to take quick showers and air out Julie's room before Mom got home. When she did return we were all sitting at the kitchen table with our books doing homework and enjoying a snack. For the rest of the week, we played pretty much the same. I could not find a safe way for me to have some time alone with either one of them. I got the feeling that they had become as frustrated with the situation as I. Once we had tasted the forbidden fruit, going only half way did not satisfy us. But, we feared trying anything late at night even though Julie and I had taken care of each other previously. I guess we all consoled ourselves with the thought that Lisa's mom would return in a week.

The next day in physics, Amy told me that her mom wanted to meet me before she would agree to approve the date. We planned for me to come by her house after dinner on Thursday to meet her mother. I told my parents that I had to go to Amy's house to discuss a class project. I added that Amy's mother insisted on meeting me because I had asked Amy to go on a date with me. Of course my mother gave me the third degree to find out all she could about Amy though she seemed pleased that I would be going out on a date. I think she worried that I did not participate in enough social activities such as dating.

On Wednesday, Lisa's father returned to town. Our parents invited him to dinner. He and my father came home about the same time around 6:00. They chatted in the living room until mom had dinner ready. Mr. Daniels expressed his gratitude for having him to dinner and for our taking care of Lisa. My mom told him to think nothing of it. She added that Lisa was like a daughter to her and she visited us frequently anyway. He also thanked me for helping her with math. I just replied that she didn't need much help and I was glad to do what I could. He said he thought his wife would be home by the weekend. He expected that things should be getting back to normal when she returned. I think we all breathed a sigh of relief with that news although we kids had in mind a different version of normal than did our parents.

Thursday afternoon when we got home from school, the girls acted really cool toward me. We did fool around a bit, but they seemed less enthusiastic than usual. We didn't do it as long as usual either. In my mind, I put it down to their displeasure with me going out with Amy. I worked on homework until dinner. After dinner, I headed over to Amy's house calling first to let her know I was on my way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.