Unexpected Consequences
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

As I had demanded three weeks earlier, Julie asked mom to have me drive her and Lisa to the mall the Saturday when we had our appointment at the free clinic. Of course I protested claiming that I had work to do for my web business.

Mom just said, "You can do that later. Julie is the only sister you have and you have to take care of her. You'll be glad to have a good relationship with her when you are both older."

I just scowled as I capitulated, "Alright, but we'll have to go early so I will have some time in the afternoon to do my work."

Mom turned to Julie and suggested, "Why don't you invite Lisa to sleep over Friday night? That way you can get an early start so Mike can take care of his business in the afternoon." She then added, "By the way, your father and I are going out Friday night so I expect you both to behave and not fight."

"OK Mom," I replied. "I'll leave them alone anyway. As long as they behave, we'll be fine."

"Like we ever do anything wrong," sneered Julie. "You're the one who causes all the trouble around here."

"Now kids," said Mom, "let's not start fighting now or the whole weekend is off."

"Fine with me," I replied and started to stalk off.

"You know I'll be good," Julie said in her usual angelic voice. I just sniggered to myself and thought, "Yeah, you'll be very good."

On Wednesday, Lisa and I had a great make-out session. She obviously didn't want to wait until the weekend to get it on, but I convinced her that we didn't want to have any evidence of intercourse when we went to the clinic on Saturday. I had made the appointment for 10:00 AM, the same time the mall opened, so that our departure time would not raise any suspicion. Lisa reluctantly settled for an intense bout of sixty-nine that left us drained. I felt so whipped when I got home I could barely finish my homework before bedtime. Julie came in just after midnight as usual. It was all I could do to lick her to orgasm. I turned down the blowjob she offered and went right to sleep as soon as she crept out of my room.

Friday evening the parents left around 7:00 for their social engagement. They had planned dinner and a show with friends of theirs. The husband of that couple was also a business partner of my father. A few minutes after they left, Julie came to me and said quietly, "Mike, we have to talk before Lisa gets here."

"OK, Jules," I said, "What's up?"

Julie looked really nervous as she sat down at the kitchen table. She said, "Mike, I'm scared. I don't think I'm ready to have sex, you know, full intercourse. Could you please give us more time? Please?" She looked like she was almost in tears as she looked down at her feet.

"Jules," I said, "I'm surprised. As much as you have been demanding oral sex, I thought you would be champing at the bit to get my cock in your cunt. You've had it in your mouth enough already."

Julie looked up hesitantly and replied, "I thought so too at first, but as the time got closer I got more and more scared. I'm already afraid I'm turning into a nymphomaniac. What if I really like fucking? I might totally lose control and turn into a complete slut. You've got to help me; I can't talk to anyone else about this."

"What about Lisa," I countered. "How does she feel about this?"

"I don't know," she whispered. "I haven't been able to bring it up and Lisa doesn't say anything. I think she is falling for you. Every time I try to talk with her about what you have been doing to us, she won't respond. She just says, 'I can't talk about it; it's too embarrassing.' I think she doesn't want to admit how she is starting to feel. Or maybe she is afraid just like I am."

"OK," I said. "I've started to feel that I've taken this too far already. You don't have to do anything else at all if you don't want to. But, what about Lisa? What if she's not afraid? What if she wants to go all the way? What then?"

"O God," moaned Julie. "I don't know what to say or what to do. You and Lisa have to decide."

"Alright," I said. "But you have to promise to keep our secret which ever way it goes. And you have to go with us to get the refills so we won't blow our story. And finally, I recommend you keep taking the pill if we get the refill just in case you change your mind."

Julie perked up at that and beamed, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I promise you won't regret this. I'm trying hard to be nicer to you; to make up for the past. If you'll help me, I think we can work through this without tipping off mom and dad."

She paused before continuing, "I won't say anything to Lisa when she gets here so you can have a chance to see where she is coming from."

"That sounds fair to me," I replied. "She should be here any minute now."

As she had done the previous month, Lisa's mom dropped Lisa off just after 7:30 PM. I immediately ordered the pizza for pickup. After about 15 minutes of awkward small talk and mostly silence at the kitchen table, we all piled into my car to go pick up the pizza. When we got back and sat at the table to eat our pizza, I decided to put all the cards on the table.

"OK, ladies," I said, "We are at a decision point and we need to get everything out in the open. I want you to hear me out before you say anything."

I took a breath and then resumed, "I started out blackmailing the two of you into sexual activity with the intent of pushing you to go all the way as soon as we could protect against an unplanned pregnancy. I actually expected you to refuse when you realized where I was headed. Much to my surprise, you have gone along with this with minimal resistance. But we are at the point where the next step is a really big one. Julie is very scared and doesn't want to do any more than we have done so far. I don't really want to force her to do it and risk messing her up. So the question is, Lisa how do you feel? I think I know, but you have to say it for yourself."

"Mike," replied Lisa, "I told you before I was really hurt when you first showed me the spy cam video and made us make out with each other again. But I already had a crush on you and this gave me a way to make out with you without being responsible. Now I really love what we have been doing. I don't want to stop but I don't want to hurt Julie either."

Then Julie spoke up, "I can't deny that I've enjoyed making out. I even like giving the blowjobs now. In fact, as Mike knows I get really cranky if he doesn't get me off every day. Actually that's what scares me the most. I'm afraid that if I let him fuck me, I'll turn into a total slut and fuck anyone with a hard dick. My life would be ruined. But that doesn't mean you two can't do whatever you want. I promise I won't tell. I'll even help you cover it up if you like."

"Cool," I said. "Here's what I think we should do. Tomorrow we go to the clinic and get the prescriptions refilled. Since Lisa broke her hymen with candles, she should tell the doctor that she did it because the neighbor broke Julie's and Lisa wanted to find out what it felt like. It'll help reinforce the impression that the two of you aren't very bright."

When they both glared at me for saying that, I just observed, "Look, I know you are both much smarter than average. But this is part of a role you are playing where not being smart enough to protect yourself is what we are trying to sell so we can get the prescription refilled. Capisce?"

"OK," they both said in unison.

"Good," I said. "I already told Julie that she should continue taking the pill in case for some reason she changed her mind. Lisa, you have to decide whether you really want to go all the way or not. I'm not going to force you to do anything else you don't want to do. And if you are uncomfortable discussing this in front of Julie, we can talk about it outside her presence."

Lisa looked up shyly and said, "Mike, you know very well that if you had let me we would have been fucking like bunnies for a week now. My big problem is hiding how I feel about you from my parents. I don't know what they would do if they found out I was coming over here to see you instead of Julie, ... no offense Julie. I suppose they would have a problem with me dating a senior. But I want to go ahead and get the prescription refilled and play it by ear from there."

"Well girls," I said, "it looks like we have a plan at least through tomorrow morning. Our parents probably won't be home for another three hours. What would you like to do?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.