Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The next morning, it was back to school. Since I have a car and we now attend the same school, our parents expect me to provide transportation for both Julie and myself. Dad does give me some gas money for taking care of Julie. This morning, Julie came down to breakfast exceptionally grouchy. I guessed that she probably felt distress because she had gone more than 24 hours without her sex fix. She, no doubt, experienced a bit of withdrawal.

I commented, "It looks like someone got up on the wrong side of bed."

Julie snarled back, "Shut up, you jerk!"

Mom intervened, "Mike, be nice. Julie's tired and not feeling well."

"I'm sorry," I said in a voice that clearly indicated I wasn't sorry at all. I could afford to appear apologetic, as I knew I would get even that afternoon.

When Julie finished her cereal, we got in my car and headed for school. I didn't see Lisa all day at school, but that was not unusual. We were, after all, three grades apart and had no classes in common. At the end of the day, I met Julie and we drove home. When we got there, I told her that I had a lot of homework to do and that I would be in my room. She didn't surprise me when she knocked on my door only 15 minutes later. I sat at my desk so I just said, "The door's open, Jules; come on in."

She stood in the doorway and said, "I'm having some trouble with my math homework. Can you help me? The assignment is in my room."

"OK, Jules," I said. "I'll be there in a few minutes. I want to finish this one problem first."

Clearly impatient, she said, "OK, but hurry." Then she turned and went back to her room.

I deliberately waited another 15 minutes. I didn't have anything important that I had to do, but I didn't think she really wanted help with math. I was sure she had something else on her mind that had to be done before our parents got home. Finally I put my laptop to sleep and went to Julie's room. When I opened the door, she was lying on her bed butt naked with her legs spread in invitation.

Before she had a chance to speak, I said, "Jules, it doesn't look like you are ready to work on math problems. Maybe I'd better come back later after you finish whatever it is that you're doing."

Her eyes flashed with anger and she exclaimed, "You asshole! You've turned me into a sex addict and now you won't help me get off. It's been almost two whole days and I'm getting desperate."

"Really, Jules," I replied. "Don't your fingers work anymore? I can give you that vibrator we used on Friday, if it'll help."

"It's not the same and you know it," she cried. "I'm not gonna be able to concentrate on anything else until you help me." Then in a softer voice, she added, "Please, don't leave me alone like this."

"OK, Jules," I said. Then I walked over to her bed, laid down beside her and started licking and sucking her tits while my left hand crept down between her legs. She was soaking wet with her pussy wide open. It was easy to stick my index finger into her hole and move it in and out while caressing her clit with my thumb. I had read on the internet about the g-spot. I hooked my finger and tried to find the spongy tissue. It was obvious when I found it from the increase pitch of her moans and the way she started jerking her hips around. A couple of minutes later, she had a massive orgasm and nearly passed out. As her eyes regained focus, she just lay there gasping for breath like she had run a marathon.

I stood up and headed for the door. Before leaving her room, I turned and said, "I don't think there's time for you to return the favor so you owe me. You'd better clean up and air out your room before mom gets home if you don't want to deal with a lot of difficult questions. Maybe I should get some of my buddies to come over after school; I don't know if I'm man enough to keep you satisfied."

With that last remark, Julie turned white as a ghost. "Mike, no; you can't do that, please!"

"All right, Jules," I said. "But keep in mind it's not my responsibility to take care of your sexual needs. In fact, it's both incest and a crime. I would get in a lot of trouble if anyone ever found out. And so would you. So let's play nice, OK. I didn't appreciate the attitude this morning." With that, I closed her door and went back to my room. Later I could hear her getting a shower before mom and dad came home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.