Unexpected Consequences
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The next morning around 7:00, our parents left for the country club because they both had early starts for the golf and tennis tournaments. As soon as they were well out the door, I went to Julie's room and woke her and Lisa. I told them to not shower and to put on the skankiest outfits that they had. I told Lisa that if she hadn't brought anything skanky looking, she could borrow something old from Julie. I promised to explain over breakfast. When they got to the kitchen, I told them to fix us some breakfast. Both girls were wearing old, threadbare t-shirts and sandals. Julie was wearing a short skirt and Lisa was wearing tight shorts. Neither was really skanky looking but close enough for my purpose. To fit the part, I was wearing old jeans and sneakers with a very wrinkled, unwashed Harley-Davidson t-shirt.

As we ate breakfast, I explained, "We are going to drive over to Jackson because we have an appointment at the women's free clinic. My name will be Bubba Jones and you two are my sisters, Bobbie Sue and Becky Rae. I am going to tell them that I am taking care of you because our mother is a drug-addicted whore. I am trying to keep you in school so that you don't end up like her. But I can't watch you all the time and we live in a bad neighborhood. If you get pregnant, it would ruin everything."

"All you have to do is play along and we should be able to get you birth control pills. I even downloaded their parental permission forms and put a signature on it that I will claim came from our "mother." Oh and by the way, bring some decent clothes to change into. After we go to the clinic, we are going to the mall.

Both Lisa and Julie looked more than a little worried, but they didn't protest. After we finished breakfast and cleaned the kitchen, they went to Julie's room and returned with a small bag containing their change of clothes. I got them in the car and drove to Jackson.

When we got to the reception at the clinic, I signed in and said to the receptionist, "My name is Bubba Jones and I made an appointment for my sisters Bobbie Sue and Becky Rae to see the family planning doctor." She looked at her log and said, "Yes, your appointment is for 9:00. Please complete these forms and I will call you when the doctor is ready to see you."

I said, "Thanks," and took the pen and clipboard that she handed me and sat down with the girls. Together we filled out the forms correctly except for their names, address and school. I had found an abandoned house in the bad neighborhood that we were going to claim as our address and checked to find out which schools were attended by kids in that area. I was counting on the clinic being too busy to thoroughly check our story.

When we had completed the forms, I gave them back to the receptionist and sat back down to wait for our turn. About 20 minutes later we were called and taken to a small examination room. After about another 10 minutes, an attractive woman in her late twenties or early thirties came in and introduced herself.

"I am Dr. Simmons. What can we do for you today?"

"Well, ma'am," I replied, "My name's Bubba Jones and this here's my two sisters, Bobbie Sue and Beckie Rae. We live over in Junctionville. Our Daddy disappeared years ago and our Ma does what she has to to get by. I think that's why she drinks too much and takes them pills too. Anyhow, I'm doing my best to raise them two girls so they stay in school and don't turn out like their Ma. But it's hard and our neighbors ain't all nice people. Them girls're grow'n up to be little hotties. If they get pregnant, it'll ruin all their chances. Last night I caught the little bastard next door on top of Bobbie Sue. I think I got him off her before he squirted in her. After the whupp'n I gave him, he won't be coming back real soon."

"Bobbie swears it wasn't her fault. She said she tried to fight him off. I don't rightly know what to believe, but I cain't be there all the time to protect 'em. I've got a job too helpin' my cousin in his garage. I can make them girls go to school and do their homework, but I cain't be there every time them horn dogs come sniffin' 'round."

"We need you to prescribe them some of them birth control pills so they won't get knocked up in case something bad happens or they get caught up in something they cain't control."

Dr. Simmons said, "I see. But you should understand that I can not prescribe birth control for underage girls without parental permission."

"Yes Ma'am," I said. "That's why I went to the library and used their computer to print the permission forms from your website. My Ma signed 'em too."

With that, I pulled the folded forms from my back pocket and handed them to her. She took the forms and said, "How can I know you didn't just print these forms and sign them yourself?"

"Well," I replied, "I'd tell you to call my Ma, but she ain't likely to be awake this early no how. So you just have to take my word for it." I then turned to Julie and said, "I'm telling the truth, ain't that right Bobbie?"

Julie looked up and said in a soft voice, "Yes, Ma'am, he's telling the truth."

I added, "You don't want these poor girls to end up like their Ma, do you?"

Dr. Simmons said, "OK, I have to give them a physical and have some lab tests done before I can prescribe anything. Please go to the waiting room and we will bring them out when we are done."

I spent a nervous hour and a half in the waiting room hoping the girls were sufficiently afraid of the videos to go along with the cover convincingly. Eventually, I was called back into the room with Dr. Simmons and the girls.

She gave me two packages of pills and a set of instructions. She then said, "It takes a month before the pills are fully effective. You have to make sure that they do not have unprotected sex for the next month. And they have to take the pills as prescribed. Missing doses or taking the pills in the wrong order may make the prescription ineffective. I want you to make another appointment for 4 weeks from today so we can be sure there are no bad side effects before we continue the prescription. Read the instructions carefully. If they have any of the serious side effects described, bring them back here immediately."

I said, "Thanks Dr. Simmons. I'll make sure they follow the instructions. I surely do appreciate your help."

She added, "Keep in mind that the pill does not protect against sexually transmitted disease. For that, abstinence is best, but condoms are the next best protection."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. "I'll do my best to keep 'em out of trouble."

As we left, I made the appointment for four weeks later. Once we were out of the building, I told Julie that she would have to ask our parents to make me take them to the mall on that day. I would protest, but give in. She obviously didn't like the idea, but nodded her acquiesence.

As we drove to the mall, I was looking for a reasonably secluded place where the girls could change clothes. I finally spotted an alley in an area that seemed deserted for a Saturday mid-day. I pulled about halfway up and stopped the car.

"OK, ladies," I said, "Time to change clothes."

At first they protested, but when I reminded them that I had already seen all they had to show, they got on with it. They stripped to bras and panties and started to put on the nice shorts and shirts they had brought. I stopped them and said, "You don't really need the bras so go ahead and take them off before you put on your tops." They both blushed and Julie said, "We can't go to the mall like that. Our nipples will show."

"Too bad," I replied. "I like seeing your nipples. And by the way, you will be on a quest for some really sexy underwear. I am going to give you $100 each and I expect you to buy something that will make a corpse hard. You really don't want to disappoint me by making me regret my investment." Before I let them put their tops on, I tweaked their nipples until they were rock hard.

Ignoring their shocked looks, I started the car and drove on to the mall. It was nearly Noon when we got there. I parked the car and we went into the mall. I told them that I was going to hang out and that they should meet me at the food court with their purchases by 1:30 at the latest. As they left, I wandered over to an electronics shop to drool over the high tech accessories that although really cool were too expensive for my budget. Around 1:00 I meandered to the Food Court to wait for the girls. I stopped at the drug store on the way to pick up a couple of things I needed for what I had in mind for later. The girls finally showed up around 1:40 carrying a Victoria's Secret bag. They seemed in a better mood having been off by themselves shopping.

"So," I said, "Are you guys hungry? I could go for something to eat before we drive home."

They both said "yeah" and we bought burgers, fries and sodas. I told them not to show me what they had bought; I wanted it to be a surprise later. Finally we finished and headed back to the car to drive home. Although they had been animated while we ate lunch, as we left the mall for the car, they quieted down.

We left and drove back almost all the way in silence. As we got close to home, Julie spoke up and said, "So, you're planning to fuck both of us."

"That's right, Jules," I answered. "In four weeks I'm going to fuck you bareback without a rubber. So if you don't take those pills like she prescribed, it'll be your fault if you get pregnant. And you'd better make sure mom doesn't find them. You know the consequences if anything goes wrong." I turned to Lisa and said more gently, "Lisa, the same goes for you. If this gets out, we are all sunk and I won't go down alone. I have enough video of both of you already to start a porn site. I'm sure you don't want anyone else to see that, do you?" Lisa just looked down and said nothing.

When we got home, I told them to put their stuff in Julie's room and come back out. They met me in the hall and I herded them into the master bathroom off of my parents' bedroom. Their bathroom has a really large sunken Jacuzzi tub. I started the water to fill it and said, "Since I didn't give you time to shower this morning, I thought we could take a bath now."

Julie replied sarcastically, "You mean that you are going to molest us in the bath."

"Well," I said, "you could look at it that way. But if I were you, I would just relax and go with the flow. In any case, it's time to get naked and get wet. You don't have to do anything else; I'll do all the washing."

As the water continued to fill the Jacuzzi, the girls and I undressed. When they were both completely naked, I looked at Lisa and exclaimed, "My God, you're beautiful!" Lisa blushed and looked away. I turned off the water before directing them to get into the tub.

To start I said, "OK, Jules, I'll do you first." I started by using the spray nozzle to thoroughly soak her hair. Then I worked in the shampoo and rinsed her hair. I added the conditioner and then rinsed that out too. When I finished with her hair, I began washing her body top to bottom with my hands without using a washcloth. I washed her thoroughly but did not spend any extra time trying to sexually stimulate her. When I was finished, I told her to sit on the edge of the tub. I then reached in the bag from the drug store and retrieved a feminine razor and shaving cream. I said, "Now it's time to shave the forest."

Julie gasped, but did not resist when I spread her legs apart and started applying the shaving cream. It was a little tricky. Although I had made no deliberate effort to arouse her, the washing had left her pussy open and lubed. Carefully I shaved her being very cautious not to cut anything important. Luckily, I was able to avoid any razor nicks whatsoever. By the time I was finished, she was completely bare including her upper legs and ass. When I was done, I rinsed her off with the spray nozzle and said, "OK, you're done. You can start drying off now while I wash Lisa."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.