Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Julie did invite Lisa to sleepover for the weekend and she accepted. I kept Julie in check during the week by having her blow me at least once a day when we could find time alone. That was usually in the afternoon after school before Dad got home from work if Mom was out as she usually was. By the end of the week Julie was becoming a reasonably skilled little cocksucker. Each time I rubbed her off too because I wanted her to develop a taste for sexual satisfaction with me.

By the middle of the week, Julie was showing a lot less attitude toward me. That was a big improvement for me, but the parents noticed that Julie was not herself. Fortunately she attributed her lack of enthusiasm to worries about math, one of her least strong classes. That resulted Mom ordering me to help her with her homework giving me an excuse to spend more time with her. Naturally I protested, but it was mostly pro-forma to keep the parents from becoming suspicious. I was actually able to help her with math but she still had to pay the price by sucking me off. Being the considerate brother that I am, I fingered her to an orgasm after every blowjob.

On Friday evening, Lisa's mom dropped her off around 7:30 just before our parents left for the reception. Lisa is also a beauty like Julie but very reserved and shy. She has the same slim build and well-proportioned body, but unlike Julie's light brown hair, Lisa's is light blond, almost platinum. She keeps it in a pageboy cut shorter than Julies' shoulder-length locks. She mostly wears baggy clothes that hide her figure and make her appear less attractive than she really is. For as long as I could remember, Lisa lived in Julie's shadow letting Julie decide what they did together. I was certain that her submissive personality would work to my advantage.

We had planned to order take-out pizza but waited for Lisa to arrive so that it would be hot when we picked it up. As soon as the parents left, we ordered the pizza and 15 minutes later we left in my old clunker to pick it up. I had already told Julie to say nothing to Lisa about the video or anything else until after we ate. We took the pizza home and ate in the kitchen. I could tell Lisa sensed that something wasn't quite right with Julie. Ordinarily she would dominate the conversation and take every opportunity to direct a snide remark my way. Now she was eating quietly and responding to us instead of running the show.

As soon as we finished, Julie cleaned the kitchen (another first; she didn't usually lift a finger to help leaving me to be blamed for any mess either of us made).

I turned to Lisa and said, "If you don't mind, there is something on my computer I would like to show you."

Lisa gave me a puzzled look, but said, "OK, ... do you mean right now?"

I said, "Sure, come on up."

We all got up to go upstairs to my room. Lisa didn't notice Julie's hesitance or her embarrassed expression as we went up the stairs. When we got to my room, I had Lisa sit before the computer and motioned Julie to sit on the bed. I stood to one side so I could watch Lisa's face and started the video. Her jaw dropped and she turned bright red as she watched herself and Julie making out. She turned to Julie but got no support as Julie hung her head in an embarrassed silence.

Then she turned back to me and with a shaky voice asked, "Why did you do this to us?"

I answered, "It looks to me like you and Jules are doing something naughty; I was only the recorder. But if you must know, I am getting even with Jules for years of abuse. I have spent more time grounded in the last six years than everyone else in my class put together because of her tattling and lies (a slight exaggeration but not by much). You are just a not quite innocent victim who got caught in the crossfire. You've never done anything mean to me. But you are so beautiful that I just can't resist the opportunity to take advantage of you too."

"What do you mean, 'take advantage'," she asked hesitantly?

"Well," I said, "For starters you and Julie are going to star in a new video that we are going to make tonight. If you cooperate, the three of us are the only ones who will ever know about any of this. If you don't cooperate, the original video gets posted to the internet for everyone in the world to see. I'm sure you don't care about everyone in the world, but I imagine there are some people here in town you wouldn't want to see it, right?"

I could see the beginnings of tears in her eyes as she replied, "I thought you were a nice guy, Mike; how can you do this?"

I replied, "Let's just say I had plenty of provocation. And now that I started it, I am not going to stop. So let's go down to the basement where we will have more room to play."

I then herded the two of them out of my room and down to the basement. Years ago my father had renovated the basement into a rec room. Our basement was huge and open because the builders had used big steel I-beams across the width of the basement to support the house instead of a lot of support posts. On one side of the basement there was a real wood-burning fireplace with nice comfortable sofas facing it. To one side of the sofas there was also a big screen TV. On the other side of the basement, there was an open area with a regulation full size pool table. Except for meals, sleeping and homework, we pretty much lived in the basement. The sofas and fireplace made an ideal setting for a porn video.

I had already stashed my equipment; camera, tripod, lights; in the basement behind one of the sofas. I started by having them sit together on the sofa while I set up the camera and lights. By the time I finished the setup, they were looking pretty nervous. I tried to engage in a little small talk to calm them down.

"Look, I said, "this shouldn't be too hard. We'll start with a little kissing like the first time except you can be fully dressed, OK?"

I started the camera and with a little prompting, they started kissing. Pretty soon they were getting into it and not paying attention to me. When I thought they had relaxed enough, I stopped the camera and gave them their next instructions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.